| Pages: 1 2 :: [one page] |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Big doggy
|
Posted - 2005.12.09 22:59:00 -
[1]
WANTED DEAD Pirates, Rutherford and his alt TFC Grimwill. This person camps the sector G-B22J and attacks people who enter the level 6 complex there. He's been camping this place far too long.
I will pay 250 million isk and 25 Tech II Modules of your choice for him to be chased out of the sector. Payment will be made to anyone who 1) keeps him out of there 2) does not attack the non-pirate people hunting there 3) provides me with both corpses 4) I will not pay Rutherford or his alts/friends/corpmates
A lot of people in that area will thank you for your work. I guarentee immediate payment. It's a very small price to pay.
|

Shai Faetal
|
Posted - 2005.12.09 23:23:00 -
[2]
didnt u used to grief miners in empire ? - meh. go away (forum ***** wannabe) |

Jakk Graiseach
|
Posted - 2005.12.09 23:36:00 -
[3]
Originally by: Shai Faetal didnt u used to grief miners in empire ?
She used to post profusely (and boringly) about killing miners in this forum about 6 months ago. Ashley was involve too at the time.
-- ** bACk and coNFused ** |

Berneh
|
Posted - 2005.12.09 23:38:00 -
[4]
Originally by: Big doggy WANTED DEAD Pirates, Rutherford and his alt TFC Grimwill. This person camps the sector G-B22J and attacks people who enter the level 6 complex there. He's been camping this place far too long.
I will pay 250 million isk and 25 Tech II Modules of your choice for him to be chased out of the sector. Payment will be made to anyone who 1) keeps him out of there 2) does not attack the non-pirate people hunting there 3) provides me with both corpses 4) I will not pay Rutherford or his alts/friends/corpmates
A lot of people in that area will thank you for your work. I guarentee immediate payment. It's a very small price to pay.
Can you say OWNED ?

___________________________________________________________________ Wakibaki > Lifes all ****s and giggles, u wait ill giggle so hard ill **** myself to death Wakibaki > best i cud come up w |

Bronna
|
Posted - 2005.12.09 23:53:00 -
[5]
Coming from you, this is hillarious 
I suck at the forums :'( |

Sira Tharchon
|
Posted - 2005.12.10 01:30:00 -
[6]
Don't trust you as far as i can throw you m8... 
|

General Meridus
|
Posted - 2005.12.10 01:32:00 -
[7]
Gawd! I have to agree. Looking back at your old posts Big doggy, you have got to be kidding. It seems if there was to be any justice for your previous life, this would be it.
|

Cecilia Rain
|
Posted - 2005.12.10 01:37:00 -
[8]
If you are even remotely serious, its time to transfer some iskies to a third party such as NAGA before anyone will even consider it.
|

Grimwalius d'Antan
|
Posted - 2005.12.10 01:43:00 -
[9]
That gave me a heart attack, my true nickname on the internet is Grimwall (after the character with the same name in the game "Sanitarium").
|

Ikvar
|
Posted - 2005.12.10 02:17:00 -
[10]
Rutherford is Big Doggy's main.
Originally by: Avon I actually enjoy crafting in EQ2.
|

Big doggy
|
Posted - 2005.12.10 02:38:00 -
[11]
Originally by: Ikvar Rutherford is Big Doggy's main.
Ikvar! GRRRRRRRR You spoiled the surprize! Oh well :( |

Garreck
|
Posted - 2005.12.10 03:32:00 -
[12]
Originally by: Big doggy Edited by: Big doggy on 10/12/2005 02:44:33
Originally by: Ikvar Rutherford is Big Doggy's main.
Ikvar! GRRRRRRRR You spoiled the surprize! Oh well :(
Well so the truth is finally out eh? Well whoopee who cares. At least you don't all think I was Waywatcher anymore. AHAHA.
But seriously, though. If I come with a wingman, will you and TFC be there for us to abuse?
Garreck
Aku. Soku. Zan. |

Andreaz Kotz
|
Posted - 2005.12.10 03:38:00 -
[13]
sexually? :p
|

Berneh
|
Posted - 2005.12.10 03:55:00 -
[14]
Originally by: Big doggy Edited by: Big doggy on 10/12/2005 02:44:33
Originally by: Ikvar Rutherford is Big Doggy's main.
Ikvar! GRRRRRRRR You spoiled the surprize! Oh well :(
Well so the truth is finally out eh? Well whoopee who cares. At least you don't all think I was Waywatcher anymore. AHAHA.
OWNED again ?
Comedy Gold ___________________________________________________________________ Wakibaki > Lifes all ****s and giggles, u wait ill giggle so hard ill **** myself to death Wakibaki > best i cud come up w |

Big doggy
|
Posted - 2005.12.10 04:15:00 -
[15]
Originally by: Garreck
Originally by: Big doggy Edited by: Big doggy on 10/12/2005 02:44:33
Originally by: Ikvar Rutherford is Big Doggy's main.
Ikvar! GRRRRRRRR You spoiled the surprize! Oh well :(
Well so the truth is finally out eh? Well whoopee who cares. At least you don't all think I was Waywatcher anymore. AHAHA.
But seriously, though. If I come with a wingman, will you and TFC be there for us to abuse?
Garreck I'm there right now, just like always. Come on over. My spies tell me you were just at Misaba, hiding no doubt. Come over and I'll chase you away just like last time. MUAHAHAHhahahahaa |

Garreck
|
Posted - 2005.12.10 04:27:00 -
[16]
Originally by: Big doggy Garreck I'm there right now, just like always. Come on over. My spies tell me you were just at Misaba, hiding no doubt. Come over and I'll chase you away just like last time. MUAHAHAHhahahahaa
Check local.
Oh, and tell Grimwill to log back on.
Garreck
Aku. Soku. Zan. |

Soldier 001
|
Posted - 2005.12.10 11:33:00 -
[17]
No ones said it so I will: Doggy you're a ******* idiot.
:)
|

Famine Aligher'ri
|
Posted - 2005.12.10 11:43:00 -
[18]
Quote: Garreck I'm there right now, just like always. Come on over. My spies tell me you were just at Misaba, hiding no doubt. Come over and I'll chase you away just like last time. MUAHAHAHhahahahaa
The sad thing is you will always be at that gate. Which shows a lot about yout tactical skill. Wasting time killing you would be a damper on my brainpower and time. Alt's can't see who is there when the alt itself is not logged in. Remember, you camp one system due to lack of any real skill.
Signature image removed, please resize it to fit the forum guidelines, maximum flesize is 24000 bytes - Imaran |

Corvus Dove
|
Posted - 2005.12.10 13:16:00 -
[19]
Originally by: Famine Aligher'ri
Quote: Garreck I'm there right now, just like always. Come on over. My spies tell me you were just at Misaba, hiding no doubt. Come over and I'll chase you away just like last time. MUAHAHAHhahahahaa
The sad thing is you will always be at that gate. Which shows a lot about yout tactical skill. Wasting time killing you would be a damper on my brainpower and time. Alt's can't see who is there when the alt itself is not logged in. Remember, you camp one system due to lack of any real skill.
ISK > Skill
-----------------------------------------------
This post brought to you by the letter YARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR  |

PC101
|
Posted - 2005.12.10 14:15:00 -
[20]
one little thing cause his name starts with tfc he aint tfc he goot the boot for being evil!!
|

Angelic Resolution
|
Posted - 2005.12.10 15:05:00 -
[21]
Originally by: Corvus Dove
Originally by: Famine Aligher'ri
Quote: Garreck I'm there right now, just like always. Come on over. My spies tell me you were just at Misaba, hiding no doubt. Come over and I'll chase you away just like last time. MUAHAHAHhahahahaa
The sad thing is you will always be at that gate. Which shows a lot about yout tactical skill. Wasting time killing you would be a damper on my brainpower and time. Alt's can't see who is there when the alt itself is not logged in. Remember, you camp one system due to lack of any real skill.
ISK > Skill
Without skill you're no one. That's why solo pirates stick to .4 to .1. Never seen one out in .0 alone.
|

Grimwalius d'Antan
|
Posted - 2005.12.10 15:07:00 -
[22]
Originally by: Garreck [..] Oh, and tell Grimwill to log back on.
There it goes again! My heart gave me a stabbing sensation.
|

Big doggy
|
Posted - 2005.12.10 16:24:00 -
[23]
Well, hmmmm I was there till 0400 eve time and no one came. All talk and no action, as usual.  |

Deja Thoris
|
Posted - 2005.12.10 17:33:00 -
[24]
Originally by: Big doggy Well, hmmmm I was there till 0400 eve time and no one came. All talk and no action, as usual. 
I think no one cares that much tbh
|

Adoro
|
Posted - 2005.12.10 18:39:00 -
[25]
Originally by: Big doggy Well, hmmmm I was there till 0400 eve time and no one came. All talk and no action, as usual. 
Hm are you on drugs? I was there in my ibis bumping you to death
|

Garreck
|
Posted - 2005.12.10 20:05:00 -
[26]
Originally by: Big doggy Well, hmmmm I was there till 0400 eve time and no one came. All talk and no action, as usual. 
No action to be had when you are sitting at a safespot in a cloaked raven.
So I ran the complex instead.
Garreck
Aku. Soku. Zan. |

Tenacha Khan
|
Posted - 2005.12.10 20:12:00 -
[27]
I thought TFC Grimwill was a miner in the Vale.
and
I thought Big doggy was an eve radio DJ
.....
It seems Im not a great thinker
Removed - Too Big. Capsicum
Thats what all the girls say ^^ |

Jane Vladmir
|
Posted - 2005.12.10 21:14:00 -
[28]
Why not just pay him to leave? Same results with the same payments. Pride is overrated.
|

Arti K
|
Posted - 2005.12.11 21:39:00 -
[29]
Originally by: Jane Vladmir Why not just pay him to leave? Same results with the same payments. Pride is overrated.
not even reading half of the thread 4tw 
|

ParMizaN
|
Posted - 2005.12.11 22:00:00 -
[30]
wait so you used an alt to make your main look good, and then got found out. LOL o dear..
Phenomena of ironies, cast the litany aside How intelligible, blessed be the forgetful |

IonHammer
|
Posted - 2005.12.12 01:54:00 -
[31]
Originally by: Ikvar Rutherford is Big Doggy's main.
Classic
Ikvar fires forum tactical weapon (4tw) and hits big doggy's post for a forum thread loss (4tl) of 40k.

|

F'nog
|
Posted - 2005.12.12 05:15:00 -
[32]
Originally by: IonHammer
Originally by: Ikvar Rutherford is Big Doggy's main.
Classic
Ikvar fires forum tactical weapon (4tw) and hits big doggy's post for a forum thread loss (4tl) of 40k.

It's not like Big Doggy had much of a reputation to ruin.
Originally by: rowbin hod Fragm's Oversized Ego Cannon barely scratches the forums, inflicting omgnoonecares damage.
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 :: [one page] |