| Pages: 1 [2] 3 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 5 post(s) |

Ginger Barbarella
Caldari Provisions Caldari State
1418
|
Posted - 2013.07.15 18:33:00 -
[31] - Quote
Kult Altol wrote:Since no one is complaining I will.
OMG This IS SO STUPID?! CCP Needs to work on Eve not dust, geez, stop hiring community reps. Ugh, I pay for subscription so im entitled to tell CCP what to do.
Welcome, and good luck.
Don't worry, LogiBro isn't working on DUST... he's selectively deleting forum posts for being "offensive". No need to get excited.  "Blow it all on Quafe and strippers." --- Sorlac |

Unsuccessful At Everything
The Troll Bridge
5040
|
Posted - 2013.07.15 19:03:00 -
[32] - Quote
CCP Logibro wrote:Hey guys!
Post with your main.
I mean o/ Since the cessation of their usefulness is imminent, may I appropriate your belongings? |

Radius Prime
Tax Evading Ass.
107
|
Posted - 2013.07.15 19:04:00 -
[33] - Quote
These are the EVE online forums.. Reopen the EVE gate so we can invade Serenity. Goons can go first. |

Feer Truelight
142
|
Posted - 2013.07.15 19:05:00 -
[34] - Quote
Welcome aboard! o7 EVE Online Fraud Prevention - http://eve-fraud.blogspot.com |

Kult Altol
Confederation Navy Research Epsilon Fleet
607
|
Posted - 2013.07.15 19:24:00 -
[35] - Quote
Ginger Barbarella wrote:Kult Altol wrote:Since no one is complaining I will.
OMG This IS SO STUPID?! CCP Needs to work on Eve not dust, geez, stop hiring community reps. Ugh, I pay for subscription so im entitled to tell CCP what to do.
Welcome, and good luck. Don't worry, LogiBro isn't working on DUST... he's selectively deleting forum posts for being "offensive". No need to get excited. 
I'll be sure to be extra offensive then. Can't wait untill when Eve online is Freemium. WiS only 10$, SP booster for one month 15$, DPS Boost 2$, EHP Boost 2$ Real money trading hub! Cosmeitic ship skins 15$ --> If you don't pay for a product, you ARE the product. |

Nedisu
GoonWaffe Goonswarm Federation
2
|
Posted - 2013.07.15 19:26:00 -
[36] - Quote
anchor? capchain? |

De'Veldrin
Norse'Storm Battle Group Circle-Of-Two
1717
|
Posted - 2013.07.15 19:43:00 -
[37] - Quote
Lucas Raholan wrote:Welcome...I see this thread is far more friendly then Mintchips one...
For the love of God it's She Who Shall Not Be Named. You trying to get this thread locked? GÇ£SandboxGÇ¥ does not mean that you will succeed at anything you attempt; it means you can attempt anything you want to succeed at. One of the largest obstacles in the way of your success is other players. |
|

ISD Ezwal
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
351

|
Posted - 2013.07.15 20:06:00 -
[38] - Quote
CCP Logibro wrote:... As with the rest of the community team you can always contact me via petition .... They are called 'Support Tickets' nowadays. You have to keep up man, have to keep up with the times! 
Ezwal kicks on the MWD and franticly executes evasion pattern Delta to dodge the wrath of his new overlord......
And welcome!
ISD Ezwal Lt. Commander Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs) Interstellar Services Department |
|

Ginger Barbarella
Caldari Provisions Caldari State
1419
|
Posted - 2013.07.15 20:11:00 -
[39] - Quote
ISD Ezwal wrote:CCP Logibro wrote:... As with the rest of the community team you can always contact me via petition .... They are called ' Support Tickets' nowadays. You have to keep up man, have to keep up with the times! Ezwal kicks on the MWD and franticly executes evasion pattern Delta to dodge the wrath of his new overlord......
OK, I think I just found an ISD I actually like...  "Blow it all on Quafe and strippers." --- Sorlac |

Solhild
Republic Military School Minmatar Republic
1069
|
Posted - 2013.07.15 21:04:00 -
[40] - Quote
CCP Logibro wrote:Hey guys!
I'm CCP Logibro, the newest member of the EVE Universe Community team, based in Iceland. I'll be working with the rest of the team to keep you up to date on what's going on in the world of DUST 514 and New Eden. I may also from time to time jump in and give a hand to Team Illuminati with Live Events.
In the past I've written numerous articles about DUST 514 ranging from those focusing on what's going on now, to what might come in the far future. During this time, I was also a host on one of the longest running DUST 514 community podcasts. Additionally, I also worked as a volunteer with the ISD program before joining CCP.
I'm looking forward to working with the playerbase to make our community even better. As with the rest of the community team you can always contact me via petition if you have any issue.
Remember, Logi Bros are here to help. I'll see you guys around. I've been in a beer garden for five hours - my issue is that I am dehydrated and drunk. o/ btw. |

Migrator Soul
Lead Farmers Kill It With Fire
23
|
Posted - 2013.07.15 21:06:00 -
[41] - Quote
Welcome, now, can you tell Mr. Sean Decker to make his introductory post? I think it is high time for him to face the community and answer some questions. Or is there a reason why we have heard nothing about him from CCP, or from the man himself? |

Upde
Upde Harris Industries
8
|
Posted - 2013.07.15 21:28:00 -
[42] - Quote
Makari Aeron wrote:Question is, are you Armor or Shield logi?
pfffft, real capsuleers hull tank.......................
welcome LogiBro |

3rr0rc0d3
Dies Irae Veniendum Est
472
|
Posted - 2013.07.15 21:42:00 -
[43] - Quote
Logibro. o/
Will you be helping out in the new "This week in EVE"? I make spacemusic. www.minddivided.com |

Cat Troll
Systems Federation Coalition of Galactic Unity
390
|
Posted - 2013.07.15 21:44:00 -
[44] - Quote
Good good. Now rep Dust 514, rep it real good, because it's currently at 1hp and even the smallest drop/bump/pistol whip will destroy it.
-Cat Merc from the Dust forums Lolwut: "Yes, you kids don't know how lucky you have it. These days noobs get given free tackle ships for PvP but back in the old days the only tackle ships we were given were our pods. We had to use them to bump their rookie ships out of alignment to stop them warping off." |

Obunagawe
181
|
Posted - 2013.07.15 21:45:00 -
[45] - Quote
Slap mintchip for me. |

Karak Terrel
As Far As The eYe can see Chained Reactions
237
|
Posted - 2013.07.15 22:32:00 -
[46] - Quote
Upde wrote:Makari Aeron wrote:Question is, are you Armor or Shield logi? pfffft, real capsuleers hull tank.......................  His final form will be CCP Hulllogibro
o/ |

mr ed thehouseofed
Sebiestor Tribe Minmatar Republic
333
|
Posted - 2013.07.16 00:01:00 -
[47] - Quote
gday and welcome looking forward to podding you some day  real gamers only need one toon-á |

BadAssMcKill
Love Squad Confederation of xXPIZZAXx
302
|
Posted - 2013.07.16 00:22:00 -
[48] - Quote
Are you from Test http://i.imgur.com/6j6cIZE.gif-á |

Blawrf McTaggart
GoonWaffe Goonswarm Federation
1586
|
Posted - 2013.07.16 00:26:00 -
[49] - Quote
my ccp name will be ccp goonygoonygoon |

Tiberius Mal
Native Freshfood Minmatar Republic
1
|
Posted - 2013.07.16 01:45:00 -
[50] - Quote
welcome! |

Bloody Wench
618
|
Posted - 2013.07.16 03:16:00 -
[51] - Quote
Amazing, a Community Rep intro post not filled with hate and vitriol.
Grayz Logibro.
How much to see your moobs? Shepard Wong Ogeko wrote: -á CCP should not only make local delayed in highsec, but they should also require one be undocked to use it. Then, even the local spammers have some skin in the game. Support a High Resolution Texture Pack |

Felicity Love
Interstellar Booty Hunters
751
|
Posted - 2013.07.16 03:39:00 -
[52] - Quote
CCP Logibro wrote:Hey guys!
Remember, Logi Bros are here to help. I'll see you guys around.
Welcome, always good to see fresh talent, Nanoo-nanoo... and I can has your stuff ? 
Proud Beta Tester for "Bumping Uglies for Dummies" |

Marlona Sky
D00M. Northern Coalition.
4047
|
Posted - 2013.07.16 03:53:00 -
[53] - Quote
Real men are hull logi. . |

Phoenix Jones
Shockwave Innovations Surely You're Joking
54
|
Posted - 2013.07.16 04:47:00 -
[54] - Quote
It is page 3 and we have yet to criticize him for doing something he hasn't done...
You have no track record, you have been untried!!!!
Welcome aboard. May the trolling banhammer be swift, may it be booming, and frequent. |

Daugar Draaken
Aliastra Gallente Federation
5
|
Posted - 2013.07.16 05:16:00 -
[55] - Quote
Too bad I find Dust514 completely not interesting, and I'll never own an Xbox.
Tunnel vision perhaps?
|

DarthNefarius
Minmatar Heavy Industries
1149
|
Posted - 2013.07.16 05:46:00 -
[56] - Quote
Makari Aeron wrote:Question is, are you Armor or Shield logi?
If he was armour he'd be dead by now because he wouldn't get repped until the end of the efing cycle  An' then [email protected], he come scramblin outta theTerminal room screaming "The system's crashing! The system'scrashing!" -Uncle RAMus, 'Tales for Cyberpsychotic Children' |
|

Chribba
Otherworld Enterprises Otherworld Empire
8890
|
Posted - 2013.07.16 07:58:00 -
[57] - Quote
yay and welcome!
|
|

Muad 'dib
The Imperial Fedaykin Amarrian Commandos
1221
|
Posted - 2013.07.16 08:31:00 -
[58] - Quote
Lucas Raholan wrote:Welcome...I see this thread is far more friendly then Mintchips one...
odd, since this is mintchips new alt Cosmic signature detected. . . . http://i.imgur.com/Z7NfIS6.jpg I got 99 likes, and this post aint one.
|

CrazyPunk
The Fiction Factory Tribal Band
11
|
Posted - 2013.07.16 08:33:00 -
[59] - Quote
*Broadcasts for shield*
Welcome.  |

GreenSeed
566
|
Posted - 2013.07.16 10:43:00 -
[60] - Quote
ITT OP complains about not showing up on killmails.
oh wait... |
| |
|
| Pages: 1 [2] 3 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |