| Pages: 1 2 :: [one page] |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Dark Shikari
|
Posted - 2005.12.11 14:03:00 -
[1]
I have been collecting lots of crystals to make sets for those who need them! Want a nice extra 10-20% damage on your ship? Bid on a CrystalPakÖ! This is the third auction, with some old and some new stuff. I have also changed some of the starting bids and/or buyouts in this new auction. If I get more collections in the meantime, I will add them to this auction.
CrystalPakÖ 1: ArmageddonPakÖ! Items: 3x Blood Infrared L, 4x Sansha Infrared L Damage: 10% More! Starting Bid: 60 million Reserve: NONE! Buyout: 90 million Bid Increment: 5 million
CrystalPakÖ 2: ZealotPakÖ! Items: 4x Sansha Infrared M Damage: 10% More! Starting Bid: 12 million Reserve: NONE! Buyout: 25 million Bid Increment: 2 million
CrystalPakÖ 3: ZealotPakÖ! Items: 4x Blood Microwave M Damage: 10% More! Starting Bid: 12 million Reserve: NONE! Buyout: 25 million Bid Increment: 2 million
CrystalPakÖ 4: RetributionPakÖ EXTREME! Items: 4x True Sanshas Radio S Damage: 20% More! Starting Bid: 5 million Reserve: NONE! Buyout: 15 million Bid Increment: 1 million
CrystalPakÖ 5: ZealotPakÖ EXTREME! Items: 4x Dark Blood Radio M Damage: 20% More! Starting Bid: 20 million Reserve: NONE! Buyout: 30 million Bid Increment: 2 million
CrystalPakÖ 6: ZealotPakÖ EXTREME! Items: 4x Dark Blood Microwave M Damage: 20% More! Starting Bid: 25 million Reserve: NONE! Buyout: 45 million Bid Increment: 2 million
CrystalPakÖ 7: ZealotPakÖ EXTREME! Items: 4x Dark Blood Infrared M Damage: 20% More! Starting Bid: 20 million Reserve: NONE! Buyout: 40 million Bid Increment: 2 million
Location: Oursaelert IV -- Federation Navy Ending Date: Thursday 2300 EVE Time Sniper Rule: 15 minutes
I will have more short range options in the future, however these are rarer and are taking some time to collect and find. Bid on your PakzÖ today! I'll also take requests for various PakÖ sizes that aren't on here--simply EVEmail me, and I'll see if I have the right numbers of crystals to set up such a PakÖ. - Proud member of the [23].
The Tachikomas are DEAD! Click sig for video.
|

Papermate
|
Posted - 2005.12.11 14:38:00 -
[2]
7.20mil
"Master of Papercuts"
|

Dark Shikari
|
Posted - 2005.12.11 15:38:00 -
[3]
I've gotten a number of EVEmails about other possible packs. I would like to remind everyone that if I had a full set of short range crystals, they'd be up here on the auction... but they are coming soon  - Proud member of the [23].
The Tachikomas are DEAD! Click sig for video.
|

Xeethra
|
Posted - 2005.12.11 15:53:00 -
[4]
i dont suppose u have a full set of medium's i.e 6 in a pack? would pay extra, just id like to have 6 of any of ur named packs i.e all the same type
just curious ---------------------------------------------
Need Hosting? Need Web Design?
EliteCCP.Com Networks In Partners With ispeeds.net |

Dark Shikari
|
Posted - 2005.12.11 15:56:00 -
[5]
Edited by: Dark Shikari on 11/12/2005 15:57:16
Originally by: Xeethra i dont suppose u have a full set of medium's i.e 6 in a pack? would pay extra, just id like to have 6 of any of ur named packs i.e all the same type
just curious
Oh for a Prophecy? Let me go check.
Edit: PAK 8 ADDED  - Proud member of the [23].
The Tachikomas are DEAD! Click sig for video.
|

Xeethra
|
Posted - 2005.12.11 16:08:00 -
[6]
Originally by: Dark Shikari Edited by: Dark Shikari on 11/12/2005 15:57:16
Originally by: Xeethra i dont suppose u have a full set of medium's i.e 6 in a pack? would pay extra, just id like to have 6 of any of ur named packs i.e all the same type
just curious
Oh for a Prophecy? Let me go check.
Edit: PAK 8 ADDED 
Buyout 8 
set escrow for char j0rz please ---------------------------------------------
Need Hosting? Need Web Design?
EliteCCP.Com Networks In Partners With ispeeds.net |

Xeethra
|
Posted - 2005.12.11 16:22:00 -
[7]
*kicks shikari, today please* ---------------------------------------------
Need Hosting? Need Web Design?
EliteCCP.Com Networks In Partners With ispeeds.net |

KingsGambit
|
Posted - 2005.12.11 18:28:00 -
[8]
CrystalPakÖ 6: 25m -------------
My T2 Shop |

Dark Shikari
|
Posted - 2005.12.11 18:45:00 -
[9]
Originally by: Xeethra *kicks shikari, today please*
Lol sorry, was afk. I'm getting a skill, and will have it up within 10 minutes  - Proud member of the [23].
The Tachikomas are DEAD! Click sig for video.
|

Dark Shikari
|
Posted - 2005.12.11 18:58:00 -
[10]
Escrow set. - Proud member of the [23].
The Tachikomas are DEAD! Click sig for video.
|

Trina Tron
|
Posted - 2005.12.11 19:07:00 -
[11]
How long do the crystals last befor they die?
|

T'savong Lah
|
Posted - 2005.12.11 19:41:00 -
[12]
iirc 1500 shots per crystal.
|

Dark Shikari
|
Posted - 2005.12.11 19:51:00 -
[13]
No, 4000 shots. - Proud member of the [23].
The Tachikomas are DEAD! Click sig for video.
|

Dark Shikari
|
Posted - 2005.12.12 01:34:00 -
[14]
Back to the top! - Proud member of the [23].
The Tachikomas are DEAD! Click sig for video.
|

Dark Shikari
|
Posted - 2005.12.12 10:54:00 -
[15]
I just sold a number of my shorter range crystals (incomplete sets). Reminding everyone that, yes, I do have some of these  - Proud member of the [23].
The Tachikomas are DEAD! Click sig for video.
|

Lord Aradon
|
Posted - 2005.12.12 11:01:00 -
[16]
Yo dark, got any paks for a succubus 
Free Websites |

Dark Shikari
|
Posted - 2005.12.12 11:06:00 -
[17]
Originally by: Lord Aradon Yo dark, got any paks for a succubus 
Sure, what's the gun setup of a Succubus? Not in game now to check. - Proud member of the [23].
The Tachikomas are DEAD! Click sig for video.
|

Lord Aradon
|
Posted - 2005.12.12 11:11:00 -
[18]
Edited by: Lord Aradon on 12/12/2005 11:11:03 um, 3 turrets 1 launcher
*logs on to check*
Edit: *damn DT*
Free Websites |

Dark Shikari
|
Posted - 2005.12.12 11:14:00 -
[19]
Added  - Proud member of the [23].
The Tachikomas are DEAD! Click sig for video.
|

Lord Aradon
|
Posted - 2005.12.12 11:15:00 -
[20]
Edited by: Lord Aradon on 12/12/2005 11:17:29 WOOT
Buy-out my good man 
EDIT: Gah, its a 2-2 setup, ill still take the pak tho :lol:
Free Websites |

Dark Shikari
|
Posted - 2005.12.12 11:17:00 -
[21]

I won't be on till much later though, as I have to leave just before downtime ends  - Proud member of the [23].
The Tachikomas are DEAD! Click sig for video.
|

Lord Aradon
|
Posted - 2005.12.12 11:21:00 -
[22]
No probs mate, i wont be on till about 20:00 EVT anyways, do you do anything else like this? like blaster paks for example? 
Free Websites |

Dark Shikari
|
Posted - 2005.12.12 11:24:00 -
[23]
Originally by: Lord Aradon No probs mate, i wont be on till about 20:00 EVT anyways, do you do anything else like this? like blaster paks for example? 
You mean blaster ammo? I only do laser crystal faction ammo atm. - Proud member of the [23].
The Tachikomas are DEAD! Click sig for video.
|

Lord Aradon
|
Posted - 2005.12.12 11:27:00 -
[24]
Edited by: Lord Aradon on 12/12/2005 11:30:21 kk kewl, just wondering 
EDIT: change the pak to 2x crystal dont forget 
Free Websites |

Dark Shikari
|
Posted - 2005.12.12 11:42:00 -
[25]
Originally by: Lord Aradon Edited by: Lord Aradon on 12/12/2005 11:30:21 kk kewl, just wondering 
EDIT: change the pak to 2x crystal dont forget 
OK  - Proud member of the [23].
The Tachikomas are DEAD! Click sig for video.
|

Boss BIG
|
Posted - 2005.12.12 12:08:00 -
[26]
CrystalPakÖ 6: Buyout
________________________________________ I'm the Boss, what else is there to know? |

Papermate
|
Posted - 2005.12.12 16:11:00 -
[27]
7) zealot went boom boom, so ill cancel, but im interested in higher dmg crystals.
"Master of Papercuts"
|

Dark Shikari
|
Posted - 2005.12.12 17:06:00 -
[28]
Originally by: Papermate 7) zealot went boom boom, so ill cancel, but im interested in higher dmg crystals.
How much shorter?
I may have an X-ray M set soon. - Proud member of the [23].
The Tachikomas are DEAD! Click sig for video.
|

Dark Shikari
|
Posted - 2005.12.12 22:40:00 -
[29]
Escrows are up. - Proud member of the [23].
The Tachikomas are DEAD! Click sig for video.
|

Taka
|
Posted - 2005.12.13 00:36:00 -
[30]
Originally by: Dark Shikari No, 4000 shots.
Err nope those crystals only last for 1000 shots just like the 1000 rounds of other faction ammo -------------------- Ummm My sig just got podded... kthxbye
"I bought some batteries, but they weren't included. So I had to buy them |

PKlavins
|
Posted - 2005.12.13 01:08:00 -
[31]
wat about the ApocPak or the CoercerPak?? i'd buy those  -----------------------------------------------
|

Dark Shikari
|
Posted - 2005.12.13 01:41:00 -
[32]
Originally by: PKlavins wat about the ApocPak or the CoercerPak?? i'd buy those 
Message me up in game, and we can do a deal. - Proud member of the [23].
The Tachikomas are DEAD! Click sig for video.
|

Dark Shikari
|
Posted - 2005.12.13 01:41:00 -
[33]
Originally by: Taka
Originally by: Dark Shikari No, 4000 shots.
Err nope those crystals only last for 1000 shots just like the 1000 rounds of other faction ammo
100% Volitilty / 0.00025 volitility damage = 4000 shots. - Proud member of the [23].
The Tachikomas are DEAD! Click sig for video.
|

Dark Shikari
|
Posted - 2005.12.13 10:22:00 -
[34]
Back to the top! - Proud member of the [23].
The Tachikomas are DEAD! Click sig for video.
|

Papermate
|
Posted - 2005.12.13 12:10:00 -
[35]
MF/ultraviolet/STD, let ,me know about the XRAY.
"Master of Papercuts"
|

Dark Shikari
|
Posted - 2005.12.13 22:24:00 -
[36]
Back to the top  - Proud member of the [23].
The Tachikomas are DEAD! Click sig for video.
|

Dark Shikari
|
Posted - 2005.12.14 11:04:00 -
[37]
If the patch deployment gets messy, I'll extend the auction as long as necessary. I hope I don't have to, though  - Proud member of the [23].
The Tachikomas are DEAD! Click sig for video.
|

Lord Aradon
|
Posted - 2005.12.14 11:09:00 -
[38]
wicked set of crystals BTW DS, thanks a ton 
I might be buying a Phantasm soon so ill look you up again 
Free Websites |

Dark Shikari
|
Posted - 2005.12.14 20:38:00 -
[39]
Pre-RMR bump  - Proud member of the [23].
The Tachikomas are DEAD! Click sig for video.
|

Dark Shikari
|
Posted - 2005.12.15 11:02:00 -
[40]
Back to the top  - Proud member of the [23].
The Tachikomas are DEAD! Click sig for video.
|

Lord Aradon
|
Posted - 2005.12.15 11:37:00 -
[41]
lo-mate, i won the phantasm, can you rattle together a pak for me, 3 turret slot
Free Websites |

Dark Shikari
|
Posted - 2005.12.15 17:56:00 -
[42]
Originally by: Lord Aradon lo-mate, i won the phantasm, can you rattle together a pak for me, 3 turret slot
What frequency? Short, long...? - Proud member of the [23].
The Tachikomas are DEAD! Click sig for video.
|

Lord Aradon
|
Posted - 2005.12.15 17:58:00 -
[43]
prfftt, its 3/3 setup, i guess short-mid, range maximum damage.
Free Websites |

Dark Shikari
|
Posted - 2005.12.15 18:12:00 -
[44]
Originally by: Lord Aradon prfftt, its 3/3 setup, i guess short-mid, range maximum damage.
I have Radio, Xray, Microwave, Infrared, and Standard IIRC. Which ones you want? The Xray might be *very* expensive as I've had a number of people messaging me up about it and offering lots... - Proud member of the [23].
The Tachikomas are DEAD! Click sig for video.
|

Dark Shikari
|
Posted - 2005.12.16 11:15:00 -
[45]
Back to the top, last day! - Proud member of the [23].
The Tachikomas are DEAD! Click sig for video.
|

Lord Aradon
|
Posted - 2005.12.16 11:36:00 -
[46]
Originally by: Dark Shikari
Originally by: Lord Aradon prfftt, its 3/3 setup, i guess short-mid, range maximum damage.
I have Radio, Xray, Microwave, Infrared, and Standard IIRC. Which ones you want? The Xray might be *very* expensive as I've had a number of people messaging me up about it and offering lots...
Which faction are they?
Free Websites |

Dark Shikari
|
Posted - 2005.12.16 11:40:00 -
[47]
Originally by: Lord Aradon
Originally by: Dark Shikari
Originally by: Lord Aradon prfftt, its 3/3 setup, i guess short-mid, range maximum damage.
I have Radio, Xray, Microwave, Infrared, and Standard IIRC. Which ones you want? The Xray might be *very* expensive as I've had a number of people messaging me up about it and offering lots...
Which faction are they?
Not sure... I guess I can contact you in-game later when I'm on.
P.S. Red Moon Rising 4TW. - Proud member of the [23].
The Tachikomas are DEAD! Click sig for video.
|

Lord Aradon
|
Posted - 2005.12.16 11:43:00 -
[48]
Originally by: Dark Shikari
Not sure... I guess I can contact you in-game later when I'm on.
P.S. Red Moon Rising 4TW.
Fine by me mate, ill be on from about 20:00 EVT, and aye RMR 4TW (and ive yet to log on) !!!
Free Websites |

Dark Shikari
|
Posted - 2005.12.17 14:12:00 -
[49]
Interesting... auction ended, but every single pack that had been bid on at some point, had been bought out.

I guess I don't have any work to do then  - Proud member of the [23].
The Tachikomas are DEAD! Click sig for video.
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 :: [one page] |