| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Parliaments
Perkone Caldari State
3
|
Posted - 2013.07.28 12:18:00 -
[1] - Quote
Folks,
I'm selling myself. I am an industry powerhouse with the PI and Trade skills to back it up, but I also have max leaderships skills making me the perfect second main!!
(I'm re-posting due to having my previous thread locked as I took too long leaving corp! see here: https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=3401282)
My skill sheet can be found here: http://eveboard.com/pilot/Parliaments
Industry highlights:
118m SP (117.9m)
Max Miner (Exhumers 5 etc)
Epic refining skills
Max Production
Max Research
Almost Max Invention
Build Almost Everything in EvE! - (This is what I can't build (yet): http://eveboard.com/pilot/Parliaments/blueprints?build=2)
JDC 5 Jump Freighter!!
Rorqual & Orca + Bonuses!!
Great PI skills
Fantastic Trade skills
All Frigate, Cruiser, Destroyer and BC Skills @ 5 for ALL races!!
Logisitcs 5!! Just train the rep skills for a wicked logi pilot!
...and if the above wasn't enough he also has...:
Max Leadership skills (other than fleet 5)
Can use ALL 5 Mindlinks!!
Max ALL Leadership Ships (All 4 T3's AND All 4 Command Ships!!)
In less than 6 months I will be able to:
Build Everything in EvE
Max Invent Everything in EvE
Gemblog Character Appraiser says this about me:
77.84% Industry
22.16% Combat
Can fly T2 Amarr & Gallente & Minmatar & Caldari Cruisers!
Has normal sec status.
Has rank 7264 (out of 55355) in ISK per SP!
117,771,790.00 SP x 264.34 ISK = 31,131,504,197.49 ISK !!
Check it out for yourself: http://gemblog.nl/skill/ (When checking from Eveboard instead of API it comes out @ 30 bil as it misses some skills!)
Postive Sec Status
Postive Wallet
Located in Jita 4-4
No Kill Rights (for or against)
Great Name!
2 Clones (+4's, Mindlinks & Assorted other implants)
1 Bonus Remap Available!
I'm happy to wait 6 months before selling but for the right price this amazing char is available for sale as per normal CCP rules now. I'll pay the transfer fee and recieve the isk. I'm not the original owner of this character.
What do you think I'm worth?
(PS: Bump me if you like me! ) |

Mr Wook
BAKKALAKKADAKKA JIHAD Pony Strippers
0
|
Posted - 2013.07.28 13:38:00 -
[2] - Quote
31b b/o offered |

Parliaments
Perkone Caldari State
3
|
Posted - 2013.07.28 13:40:00 -
[3] - Quote
Mr Wook wrote:31b b/o offered
Accepted.
Please transfer isk to me (Parliaments) & eve-mail account details. |

Mr Wook
BAKKALAKKADAKKA JIHAD Pony Strippers
0
|
Posted - 2013.07.28 13:50:00 -
[4] - Quote
isk and account details sent |

Parliaments
Perkone Caldari State
3
|
Posted - 2013.07.28 13:52:00 -
[5] - Quote
Mr Wook wrote:isk and account details sent
Isk and account detailed recieved.
Starting transfer.... |

Parliaments
Perkone Caldari State
3
|
Posted - 2013.07.28 13:59:00 -
[6] - Quote
Parliaments wrote:Mr Wook wrote:isk and account details sent Isk and account detailed recieved. Starting transfer....
Transfer complete!!
You have chosen to transfer the character Parliaments to the account named ***3.
We are currently processing this transfer. The character you are transferring will remain on your account, but will not be playable until the transfer automatically completes.
Thanks!! |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |