Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 :: one page
Author Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s)
Stavros
Stavros

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2003.08.19 12:15:00 - [61]

dudes get over youselves you arrogant sacks of crap. its the internet, if i want to talk in l33t or bloody swaheli (or however u spell it) thats my perogative, if that leads to to make (false) conclusions about my level of maturity or even my financial status then you are truly an idiot.

Remember I am better than you because I can own you in a game - GOT IT?

Stav
--

"Keep On Flaming Lamers, Like Your Ships Did When We Ended You"
Stavros
Stavros
Amarr
Without Reason

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2003.08.19 12:15:00 - [62]

dudes get over youselves you arrogant sacks of crap. its the internet, if i want to talk in l33t or bloody swaheli (or however u spell it) thats my perogative, if that leads to to make (false) conclusions about my level of maturity or even my financial status then you are truly an idiot.

Stav
--

"DANCE DANCE"
Logan Gallente
Logan Gallente

Posted - 2003.08.19 12:26:00 - [63]

Quote:

Stav

What kind of crap is this?? Get over yourself...it's just a game. The trick is to own him in real life. Quite frankly, I think that you would fail miserably. But then, we can all tell that already.
Logan Gallente
Logan Gallente

Posted - 2003.08.19 12:26:00 - [64]

Quote:

Stav

What kind of crap is this?? Get over yourself...it's just a game. The trick is to own him in real life. Quite frankly, I think that you would fail miserably. But then, we can all tell that already.
SKiNNiEH
SKiNNiEH

Posted - 2003.08.19 12:43:00 - [65]

Well you write normal scentenses again :P So thats great and all i've asked for. Having an ego as big as a Battleship is healthy.

Thanks!
-------
SKiNNiEH
SKiNNiEH

Posted - 2003.08.19 12:43:00 - [66]

Well you write normal scentenses again :P So thats great and all i've asked for. Having an ego as big as a Battleship is healthy.

Thanks!
darth solo
darth solo

Posted - 2003.08.19 12:45:00 - [67]

HA HA! stav you make me laugh so.

Remember people keep it real, hes in character, and is just having a bit of fun.

Cough! Cough!, role play ppl. thats why we all play games like this.
darth solo
darth solo
Insurgency

Posted - 2003.08.19 12:45:00 - [68]

HA HA! stav you make me laugh so.

Remember people keep it real, hes in character, and is just having a bit of fun.

Cough! Cough!, role play ppl. thats why we all play games like this.
celes apoc new kilboard
Presidio
Presidio

Posted - 2003.08.19 13:33:00 - [69]

I think the post is amusing, love to hear megathrons blow up, it must have been very painful for the victim Razz
-

"Passivity is fatal to us. Our goal is to make the enemy passive."
Mao Tse-tung
Presidio
Presidio
Brutor tribe

Posted - 2003.08.19 13:33:00 - [70]

I think the post is amusing, love to hear megathrons blow up, it must have been very painful for the victim Razz
-

Stavros
Stavros

Posted - 2003.08.19 13:47:00 - [71]

ok here we go one more time for the retards...

I POST LIKE THAT FOR A JOKE NOT BECAUSE I ACTUALLY BELIEVE IT!

Stav
--

Stavros
Stavros
Amarr
Without Reason

Posted - 2003.08.19 13:47:00 - [72]

ok here we go one more time for the retards...

I POST LIKE THAT FOR A JOKE NOT BECAUSE I ACTUALLY BELIEVE IT!

Stav
--

"DANCE DANCE"
Bad Harlequin
Bad Harlequin

Posted - 2003.08.19 14:33:00 - [73]

http://www.megatokyo.com/index.php?strip_id=9
Cool

You are in a maze of twisty little asteroids, all alike.
Bad Harlequin
Bad Harlequin
Minmatar
Masuat'aa Matari
Ushra'Khan

Posted - 2003.08.19 14:33:00 - [74]

http://www.megatokyo.com/index.php?strip_id=9
Cool

SKiNNiEH
SKiNNiEH

Posted - 2003.08.19 14:39:00 - [75]

Hehe, You do bite fairly quickly ;)

I love that.
-------
SKiNNiEH
SKiNNiEH

Posted - 2003.08.19 14:39:00 - [76]

Hehe, You do bite fairly quickly ;)

I love that.
Skillz
Skillz

Posted - 2003.08.19 21:45:00 - [77]

As an unwaivering critic, I'd like to see corpses and screenshots. But for all it's worth, I know he died.

Da Skillz, Channel snooper

Keep on flaming, lamers.

Skillz
Skillz
Amarr

Posted - 2003.08.19 21:45:00 - [78]

As an unwaivering critic, I'd like to see corpses and screenshots. But for all it's worth, I know he died.

Da Skillz, Channel snooper

Keep on flaming, lamers.

frstkor13
frstkor13

Posted - 2003.08.19 21:54:00 - [79]

SOMEONE TOLD ME THIS WAS THE THREAD WHERE ALL THE POSERS GO TO BRAG ABOUT WUPTE-F'N-DO WORTHLESS ****. YOU KILLED A MEGATHRON? OMFG GG YOU RULE. YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY AWESOME AT EVE AND DON'T SUCK. GG STAV.

http://team-freelance.com/users/frst/ttidedapoc.jpg

LOOK I KILLED AN APOC TOO, AND I DID IT ALL BY MYSELF. THAT MUST MEAN IM WAY BETTER AT THIS THAN MOO. A WHOLE BATTLESHIP, DEAD, BY MY HAND. AND TTI ARE SUPPOSED TO BE BADASS. THEN I KILLED ANOTHER. OMFG GG ME.

SWAHILI IS A COOL LANGUAGE ISNT IT STAV, BTW NP.

stav, you're still a newbie. a stupid, stupid newbie.
frstkor13
frstkor13

Posted - 2003.08.19 21:54:00 - [80]

SOMEONE TOLD ME THIS WAS THE THREAD WHERE ALL THE POSERS GO TO BRAG ABOUT WUPTE-F'N-DO WORTHLESS ****. YOU KILLED A MEGATHRON? OMFG GG YOU RULE. YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY AWESOME AT EVE AND DON'T SUCK. GG STAV.

http://team-freelance.com/users/frst/ttidedapoc.jpg

LOOK I KILLED AN APOC TOO, AND I DID IT ALL BY MYSELF. THAT MUST MEAN IM WAY BETTER AT THIS THAN MOO. A WHOLE BATTLESHIP, DEAD, BY MY HAND. AND TTI ARE SUPPOSED TO BE BADASS. THEN I KILLED ANOTHER. OMFG GG ME.

SWAHILI IS A COOL LANGUAGE ISNT IT STAV, BTW NP.

stav, you're still a newbie. a stupid, stupid newbie.
Skelator
Skelator

Posted - 2003.08.19 23:18:00 - [81]

Quote:
Edited by: bUBbLeS on 18/08/2003 20:18:45
Bring it on stav.. u had yah chance u wernt tough enuff to make it stick.....

neither has any other PC pie-RAT

LOL I just realized your Pic looks just like Greg The Hitman Hart ;)

They have us Surrounded again.. the Poor Bastards
Skelator
Skelator
Stronghold corp
Curse Alliance

Posted - 2003.08.19 23:18:00 - [82]

Quote:
Edited by: bUBbLeS on 18/08/2003 20:18:45
Bring it on stav.. u had yah chance u wernt tough enuff to make it stick.....

neither has any other PC pie-RAT

LOL I just realized your Pic looks just like Greg The Hitman Hart ;)

Please resize image to a maximum of 400 x 120, not exceeding 24000 bytes, ty. If you would like further details please mail [email protected] - Cortes
Stavros
Stavros

Posted - 2003.08.19 23:54:00 - [83]

Edited by: Stavros on 19/08/2003 23:58:35
Edited by: Stavros on 19/08/2003 23:54:58
lmao frst thats really nice btw sadly i already saw that screenshot about 2 ago.

Was nice work, the fact of the matter is you killed tti, tti have less skill that your average afk miner (infact most of them are afk miners) silver striker was a worthy (if a total pain in the ass) opponent.

If that screenshot is you and you are in evolution then maybe you'll do more than throw harsh language at us from a station eh?

Whilst were on the subject why doesnt evolution pay another corp to come kill me like they did with Black Storm/Rock? Oooh thats right cos i smashed them inside of 2 days and then broke the corp apart.

Why cant evolution/xan win a war against a bunch of carebears from fountain??? And yet m0o/rus/sin can waltz in at will and do what we want? OOOOH right its cos you guys are uber sorry I forgot.

And remember chummies its only a game lol

--

Stavros
Stavros
Amarr
Without Reason

Posted - 2003.08.19 23:54:00 - [84]

Edited by: Stavros on 19/08/2003 23:58:35
Edited by: Stavros on 19/08/2003 23:54:58
lmao frst thats really nice btw sadly i already saw that screenshot about 2 ago.

Was nice work, the fact of the matter is you killed tti, tti have less skill that your average afk miner (infact most of them are afk miners) silver striker was a worthy (if a total pain in the ass) opponent.

If that screenshot is you and you are in evolution then maybe you'll do more than throw harsh language at us from a station eh?

Whilst were on the subject why doesnt evolution pay another corp to come kill me like they did with Black Storm/Rock? Oooh thats right cos i smashed them inside of 2 days and then broke the corp apart.

Why cant evolution/xan win a war against a bunch of carebears from fountain??? And yet m0o/rus/sin can waltz in at will and do what we want? OOOOH right its cos you guys are uber sorry I forgot.

And remember chummies its only a game lol

--

"DANCE DANCE"
PoXiE
PoXiE

Posted - 2003.08.19 23:58:00 - [85]

hahhahahaha this is so funny listen to all the "bounty hunters" **** and moan you almost brought me to tears.
i r teh 1337 h4x 4|\||) teh 1337 53x 347
5|-|17 4|\||) |)13 |D155j <4|23b34|25
read that and quit pmsing skinnieh and go back to holand
SEIG HEIL j00(ho-land) g07 j00r ass conquered by ******
PoXiE
PoXiE
Minmatar
Brutor tribe

Posted - 2003.08.19 23:58:00 - [86]

hahhahahaha this is so funny listen to all the "bounty hunters" **** and moan you almost brought me to tears.
i r teh 1337 h4x 4|\||) teh 1337 53x 347
5|-|17 4|\||) |)13 |D155j <4|23b34|25
read that and quit pmsing skinnieh and go back to holand
SEIG HEIL j00(ho-land) g07 j00r ass conquered by ******
frstkor13
frstkor13

Posted - 2003.08.19 23:59:00 - [87]

PROBLY SAME REASON U SUCK @ KILLING ME AND YOU GET PAID TO ALSO?

MEEP MEEP.
frstkor13
frstkor13

Posted - 2003.08.19 23:59:00 - [88]

PROBLY SAME REASON U SUCK @ KILLING ME AND YOU GET PAID TO ALSO?

MEEP MEEP.
PoXiE
PoXiE

Posted - 2003.08.20 00:00:00 - [89]

weeeeeeeee bounce
sip dat chrystyle m0o, keep ridin on 24s
PoXiE
PoXiE
Minmatar
Brutor tribe

Posted - 2003.08.20 00:00:00 - [90]

weeeeeeeee bounce
sip dat chrystyle m0o, keep ridin on 24s

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 :: one page
First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page

Copyright © 2006-2024, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,08s, ref 20240418/2347
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.

bitcoin: 1CHRiBBArqpw5Yz7x5KS2RRtN5ubEn5gF

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.