| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

earnit101
Center for Advanced Studies Gallente Federation
0
|
Posted - 2013.08.15 02:14:00 -
[1] - Quote
Couple quick questions on standing, I am -4.77 with Caldari Provisions (-3.00 with diplomacy), if I reach -5.00 will I be shot on sight by them, or does that only happen if I reach -5.00 with the Caldari Empire?
If I want to repair this, what is the best way, just by doing level 1s with them? I assume doing missions for say the Caldari Navy does nothing to help with my standing with Caldari Provisions? |

NightCrawler 85
Phoibe Enterprises
938
|
Posted - 2013.08.15 03:53:00 -
[2] - Quote
If your faction standing with Caldari gets to low (note the faction, not corp) the faction police will shoot at you when you enter their space.
If you do missions for Caldari in general it will eventually bring up your Caldari standing enough to run missions for the specific corp you are low with (i would suggest that you aim for level 3 agents for standing grind). Phoibe Enterprises official recruitment thread The Eve Reader - -áAudio Recordings of Eve Chronicles
|

DeMichael Crimson
Republic University Minmatar Republic
10154
|
Posted - 2013.08.15 07:54:00 -
[3] - Quote
earnit101 wrote:Couple quick questions on standing, I am -4.77 with Caldari Provisions (-3.00 with diplomacy), if I reach -5.00 will I be shot on sight by them, or does that only happen if I reach -5.00 with the Caldari Empire?
If I want to repair this, what is the best way, just by doing level 1s with them? I assume doing missions for say the Caldari Navy does nothing to help with my standing with Caldari Provisions?
-3.00 Caldari Provisions Corp standing with Diplomacy trained?
Seems you've refused a lot of missions within the 4 hour timer. Either that or have failed some missions.......... or maybe both.
Now that I think about it, maybe you've been destroying Corp NPC's, ie the Hauler Convoys you see docking / undocking at NPC Stations in high sec systems.
Anyway, don't do that anymore.
Now to answer your questions, no you won't be attacked by Caldari Navy NPC's for having -5.00 or lower Corp standing (modified). Being attacked by Navy NPC's only applies to having -5.00 or lower (modified) Faction standing.
To raise standings with Caldari Provisions, yes you'll have to grind out some level 1 missions until you get that above +1.00 standing for access to level 2 agents. +3.00 standing for level 3 agents and +5.00 standing for level 4 agents. The Caldari State Faction needs to be above -2.00 standing to access agents above level 1.
Corporation standing is easily gained compared to Faction standing. However if you do need to repair your Faction standings, check out 'The Plan'.
DMC |

Major Trant
Oxide Nation Iron Oxide.
195
|
Posted - 2013.08.15 11:46:00 -
[4] - Quote
Nothing to worry about. Being hated by an NPC corp is irrelevant, unless you want to do missions for them, refine loot/ore or get Jump Clones in their stations. But at -3.00 with diplomacy, I'd just turn my back on them and go to another corp for those things.
If you really want to raise that standing, the only way is to do missions for them. However, higher level missions will raise your standing faster. Having high Caldari faction standing will give you access to their high level agents, as it takes the highest standing from the Faction, Corp and Agent when determining if you can access a particular agent. The important break points are 1.0 (Level 2), 3.0 (Level 3) and 5.0 (Level 4). Thus if your Caldari Faction standing is 2.99. Doing Caldari Navy missions until you get a Storyline mission and pushing that standing over 3.00, will grant you access to Level 3 agents throughout all Caldari corps. Oxide Nation - Minmatar FW - Low Sec PvP - Euro TZ - New Player Friendly Contact: Major Trant In game channel: FeO Public Recruitment thread: Oxide Nation |

Jose Black
Royal Amarr Institute Amarr Empire
30
|
Posted - 2013.08.15 14:13:00 -
[5] - Quote
NightCrawler 85 wrote:If you do missions for Caldari in general it will eventually bring up your Caldari standing enough to run missions for the specific corp you are low with (i would suggest that you aim for level 3 agents for standing grind). To be more precise, you're gaining faction standing only for completing the storyline missions you get offered for every 16 regular missions of a certain level for some corp(s) of the desired faction.
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |