| Pages: 1 2 3 :: [one page] |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Amber Malane
|
Posted - 2003.08.20 04:34:00 -
[1]
So who is famous in the world of Eve? Who are well known individuals, by name and by reputation, and by meeting that you think IMPACT this game?
|

Bombkit
|
Posted - 2003.08.20 04:38:00 -
[2]
<-------- Me
hahaha Not a troll, just a lame joke.
|

SISQO
|
Posted - 2003.08.20 04:47:00 -
[3]
Edited by: SISQO on 20/08/2003 04:48:19 Famous people I know of are SISQO. That guy is a legend he was last seen flying an Amarrian titan taking on 14 Jovian Battleships.
Well by famous and impact no one really makes an impact unless your a pirate like moo or money ***** like TTI |

V'cassLord Daeth
|
Posted - 2003.08.20 04:49:00 -
[4]
OMG GOD THIS IS A REDICULOUS POST! IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHO THEY ARE...THEY AREN'T FAMOUS. IF YOUR LOOKING FOR PEOPLE TO SUCK UP TO...WELL YOU MIGHT AS WELL START HERE...LOL
KNEEL...BOW....BEND OVER...ROFL
|

feroci0us
|
Posted - 2003.08.20 04:54:00 -
[5]
heh ** Proud Member of the Fountain Alliance **
|

Lola
|
Posted - 2003.08.20 05:03:00 -
[6]
Hmm...(in no order) Pann, Wrangler, Mandos, Molly, Stavros, Ywev, Setec, Jash Illian, Joshua Calvert, NeoMorph, Tank CEO, Morkt Drak, Jade Constantine, Athule Snanm, Discorporation, Miso, Bad Harlequin, Athan...
And so many others for various reasons. Please don't feel hurt if you weren't listed ----------------------------------------- Sig rented by Drethen Nerevitas. |

nails
|
Posted - 2003.08.20 05:05:00 -
[7]
Edited by: nails on 20/08/2003 05:06:04 pretty much anyone from m0o. I'd like to say people from TTi, but their names are so long nobody can remember them. TRIGGER from MASS, RON1N from RUS, I can't think of many others. I guess I don't interact enough. oh ya Molly, Setec, Smoked, TankCEO. ------------------
http://ota-corps.otaku.jp -- Anime l33t level
|

Jim Raynor
|
Posted - 2003.08.20 05:22:00 -
[8]
I prefer to be infamous, not famous. ------
ROBBLE ROBBLE |

Roba
|
Posted - 2003.08.20 05:46:00 -
[9]
I'd at Lord Zapp to the list. He still playing?
EVE is such a small community that well... don't see how any of this matters. Heck my high school is bigger then EVE right now.
|

Joshua Calvert
|
Posted - 2003.08.20 06:31:00 -
[10]
Quote: Hmm...(in no order) Pann, Wrangler, Mandos, Molly, Stavros, Ywev, Setec, Jash Illian, Joshua Calvert, NeoMorph, Tank CEO, Morkt Drak, Jade Constantine, Athule Snanm, Discorporation, Miso, Bad Harlequin, Athan...
And so many others for various reasons. Please don't feel hurt if you weren't listed
Got no idea why my name is there but I hope it gets me a cute but deranged stalker.
LEEEEERRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! |

Molly
|
Posted - 2003.08.20 06:41:00 -
[11]
"Got no idea why my name is there but I hope it gets me a cute but deranged stalker."
Forum appearance :P?
|

Drake Ramirez
|
Posted - 2003.08.20 07:15:00 -
[12]
Quote: "Got no idea why my name is there but I hope it gets me a cute but deranged stalker."
Forum appearance :P?
Molly & Josh again, ahhh ain't it lovely 
Drake Ramirez When everything else is said and done, there will be nothing else to say or do... |

drunkenmaster
|
Posted - 2003.08.20 07:39:00 -
[13]
Edited by: drunkenmaster on 20/08/2003 07:40:17
That Drunkenmaster is one to watch out for. He posts in darkness, and his logic is glossed over by the ignorant. He doesn't get called names, and he doesn't call names, yet manages to post infallible sense at every opportunity. Leaps tall buildings in a single bound. Meeting him in game could be costly though, or beneficial. Always a gamble. Will dance for food.
Nice cans, Molly.
<edit> I'll add Viceroy to the list too.
.
|

Lola
|
Posted - 2003.08.20 07:52:00 -
[14]
I like your new sig drunkenmaster. I need to find a new annoying error message and update mine. ----------------------------------------- Sig rented by Drethen Nerevitas. |

Yangja Isuko
|
Posted - 2003.08.20 07:52:00 -
[15]
i am offended that i am not listed! DAMN j00!
|

Lola
|
Posted - 2003.08.20 08:01:00 -
[16]
ok, my new sig is one of the most condescending, annoying, disdainful, haughty, high-and-mighty, insolent, pompus things you ever see on the forums and it's not from pirates or carebears. ----------------------------------------- Sig rented by Drethen Nerevitas. |

Daan
|
Posted - 2003.08.20 09:02:00 -
[17]
DREAMWORKS 
|

Erty
|
Posted - 2003.08.20 09:20:00 -
[18]
Edited by: Erty on 20/08/2003 09:20:22
Quote: I'd at Lord Zapp to the list. He still playing?
EVE is such a small community that well... don't see how any of this matters. Heck my high school is bigger then EVE right now.
30 000 people in a high school? 
Or are you talking about how many that posts on the forums? :)
Most of the pirates are famous because everybody hates them.
This is my signature. |

Lola
|
Posted - 2003.08.20 09:20:00 -
[19]
OMFG!!! How could I forget. Callas! ----------------------------------------- Sig rented by Drethen Nerevitas. |

drunkenmaster
|
Posted - 2003.08.20 09:36:00 -
[20]
lol, I forgot callas too, but he only turns up when someone nicks his trade supply  .
|

j0sephine
|
Posted - 2003.08.20 09:48:00 -
[21]
"OMFG!!! How could I forget. Callas!"
lol. Also, as Miso already been listed... have to add Mr.Hardin and --kind of by association-- Mr.Tharrn... have learned the hard way not to drink anything while reading whatever they might post... Miso-Hardin combo in particular. :s
|

Miso
|
Posted - 2003.08.20 09:52:00 -
[22]
Hehe, Miso & Hardin, the Posh & Becks of Eve!!
hahaha -------------------------------------------- Dead
|

MrGold
|
Posted - 2003.08.20 09:52:00 -
[23]
hmmmm dont forget Halo Jones and Miss Hornay, surely stars in their own right for their beauty! 
|

Tharrn
|
Posted - 2003.08.20 09:55:00 -
[24]
Edited by: Tharrn on 20/08/2003 10:01:13
Quote: lol. Also, as Miso already been listed... have to add Mr.Hardin and --kind of by association-- Mr.Tharrn... have learned the hard way not to drink anything while reading whatever they might post... Miso-Hardin combo in particular. :s
Huh? I am *not* funny, ok? ;) It's tough to be a proper Amarrian these days with all those 'tree huggers' arround who tell you chopping down trees is a nono :P
I may add that drunkenmaster is a celebrity for me - he makes more sense than a lot of people here most of the time.
|

Koinski
|
Posted - 2003.08.20 10:11:00 -
[25]
I truly believe the most famous person in the Eve Universe has to be me.
At least thats what my agent tells me.
Now seriously, apart from Forum activity, reputation in game is largely localized. Some names may be notorious in certain parts of the Universe, but since there is no global communication system to speak of (in game), one can go through a lifetime of gameplay without ever hearing of this or that pirate/corp/whatever.
As for Forums Fame. It mostly tells you how big is your mouth, doesn't it?
|

Main
|
Posted - 2003.08.20 10:18:00 -
[26]
First of all, we have the infamous:
molly, ywev, tank ceo, setec, jade constantine, ron1n, tekforce, the reverend, joshua calvert, lord zap
famous:
trigger, rust, squirrel, heff
Main Everlasting Vendetta Veteran Member of the Stain Alliance |

Oosel
|
Posted - 2003.08.20 11:40:00 -
[27]
defo hardin just because he's soooooo rich. and stavros is in the upper echelons just because of his eloquence
|

Hardin
|
Posted - 2003.08.20 11:57:00 -
[28]
Edited by: Hardin on 20/08/2003 12:00:17
Posh and Becks?
More like Richard & Judy!
I blame the Gallente wench for my inclusion on this list! 
[EDIT: Oosel you have waaaayyy more money than me...I can still remember how you ripped me off on that Xcel trade ]
|

Miso
|
Posted - 2003.08.20 12:00:00 -
[29]
OMG..Richard and Judy.
The thought makes me feel quite ill. But ur right Hardin, probably a more accurate comparison!
-------------------------------------------- Dead
|

Khal St
|
Posted - 2003.08.20 12:01:00 -
[30]
Miso a wench and Hardin an aristocrat...
like a grim fairy tale..... ;D
Biz yada yada... Only the insane prosper, only those who prosper can truly judge what is sane...
Try TXI's Cal-afeÖ - That Caldari Power Taste!
and now..
Tri-StarsiÖ - Power, Wealth & Revenge!
|

Miso
|
Posted - 2003.08.20 12:02:00 -
[31]
With the emphasis on "grim". -------------------------------------------- Dead
|

Khal St
|
Posted - 2003.08.20 12:05:00 -
[32]
Edited by: Khal St on 20/08/2003 12:06:29 Oh and J0sephine for #1 in WEVE'S 100 sexiest....
Biz yada yada.... Only the insane prosper, only those who prosper can truly judge what is sane...
Try TXI's Cal-afeÖ - That Caldari Power Taste!
and now..
Tri-StarsiÖ - Power, Wealth & Revenge!
|

PussyCat
|
Posted - 2003.08.20 12:05:00 -
[33]
I Think some 1 forgot me 
|

Valisk
|
Posted - 2003.08.20 12:06:00 -
[34]
Where's Hellgremlin these days?
DAB Eve Division |

Black Otto
|
Posted - 2003.08.20 12:08:00 -
[35]
Squirrel is famous? So far he's the only guy who's shot at me with no provocation, no reasoning and no warning. And when I starting yelling at him (purely ingame, with lots of "I may have been a slave once" so he was sure to know I wasn't mad offgame) his only reply was "shut up, newb". To which I of course wrote him an EVE-mail with a few pointers on fellow player respect (unanswered, not surprisingly).
And this guy's famous? Nah, give me mOo any day - they may be bastards, but they're INGAME bastards. 
Claus (or Black Otto, whichever you prefer)
|

ROFL
|
Posted - 2003.08.20 12:09:00 -
[36]
Quote: Hmm...(in no order) Pann, Wrangler, Mandos, Molly, Stavros, Ywev, Setec, Jash Illian, Joshua Calvert, NeoMorph, Tank CEO, Morkt Drak, Jade Constantine, Athule Snanm, Discorporation, Miso, Bad Harlequin, Athan...
All I see here is a list of people who frequently post on the boards, most of whom I've never seen or heard of in the Eve Universe. If posting simply makes you famous and some sort of impact in game, well damn, maybe I should post more often.
|

j0sephine
|
Posted - 2003.08.20 12:10:00 -
[37]
"Posh and Becks?
More like Richard & Judy!"
... the unrestrained hippie Gallente and the Amarr gentleman with the baggage of proper upbringing... that sounds more like Dharma & Greg. :s (eeew...)
|

j0sephine
|
Posted - 2003.08.20 12:15:00 -
[38]
"All I see here is a list of people who frequently post on the boards, most of whom I've never seen or heard of in the Eve Universe. If posting simply makes you famous and some sort of impact in game, well damn, maybe I should post more often."
Well, the question was asked on the forums so it's kind of natural to see forum-related responses as well... like someone wrote already, EVE universe is so vast it's hard for one to make themselves widely known there. *shrugs*
... more game-related, how about Sokhar for the bounty channel celebrity. :s
|

kaeri
|
Posted - 2003.08.20 12:15:00 -
[39]
Im famous for my wit and hilarious banter...
anyone out there? [Kaeri] |

Hardin
|
Posted - 2003.08.20 12:24:00 -
[40]
Kaeri - you look a little like Miso - Maybe wit and hilarious banter is something which runs in your family...
|

Athule Snanm
|
Posted - 2003.08.20 12:34:00 -
[41]
Quote:
All I see here is a list of people who frequently post on the boards, most of whom I've never seen or heard of in the Eve Universe. If posting simply makes you famous and some sort of impact in game, well damn, maybe I should post more often.
It's certainly true, but then again I do see the boards (the IC one for sure, but also the others) as being part of the game. It's usually very hard to really know what happens in the game unless you read the forums at least occasionally - otherwise you need to be in the right place, at the right time, to catch a rumour through local chat or some other grapevine. At the very least I think I've seen most people on the list in local, so at least they're real characters and not alts :-)
I guess Discorporation might fit the bill as a truly famous person having made it to the news stories by name. I have too, albeit anonymously. AFAIK Oracle are the only corporation to make it into the news by name, and Stain the only alliance.
_______________________________
Doomheim - EVE's only hygiene! |

Miso
|
Posted - 2003.08.20 12:49:00 -
[42]
I agree athule. The forums are a natural extension of the gaming experience. Without the forums I would have not made many of the connections, friends and enemies I have in game now. -------------------------------------------- Dead
|

Oosel
|
Posted - 2003.08.20 12:57:00 -
[43]
im just glad ive only met the nice famous ones and have avoided the infamous ones like the plague......
you are just in denial hardin you are the bill gates of eve whereas im one of the poorest amarr....i cant even afford a good wig to cover my bad slaphead
|

Miso
|
Posted - 2003.08.20 13:02:00 -
[44]
Quote: i cant even afford a good wig to cover my bad slaphead
Checks in the post sweetie  -------------------------------------------- Dead
|

Jade Constantine
|
Posted - 2003.08.20 13:04:00 -
[45]
Interesting topic and a nice diversion from the usual moaning on general ;)
To ROFL; IĘd say it takes a mixture of in-game notoriety and forum presence, though extremes of both will still get a person notedą
From LolaĘs list (excluding the moderators)
Molly podded a corpmate and I tried very hard to buy her corpse (and am still disappointed to have not heard from those who witnessed her suicide) Stavros goes YARR! A lot in the forums and is a self professed master of PvP and piracy, Ywev I think actually blew up one of our ships once, Setec is famed for being the first to publicise an alternative for random violence PvP and pretty much mastered the Black Bird very early, Jash Illian I know mainly from forums where I find him an interesting and passionate debater, Joshua, well its inevitable that he and Jade will get it on eventually since he nicked the name of a character from one of my favourite Sci-fi epics (and he is funny), Neomorph IĘm afraid IĘve never heard of, TankCEO has actually tried to blow up several of my ships (unsuccessfully) with the most amusing time involving his ship crashing repeatedly into a stargate while I cursed the controls for not jumping, Morkt well heĘs press and his corp sell guns thatĘs easy, and I do public relations too, Athule is of course famous for the first contact with the Jove incident and for being the patron saint of early traders (as well as a religious loon), Discorporation I only know from his acerbic responses to my posts but he did hit global news, Miso I love dearly and have fought and intrigued against, Bad Harlequin is a massive poster and Oracle poster child to boot ą
To which list I would add (in no particular order)
Sarkos, as head of Oracle and very clever diplomat and negotiator in game, Drunken Master, for being a man who posts well with principle and awareness of game mechanics combined, Josephine for representing the little guy with wit and attention to detail, Algazara though she doesnĘt post much is pretty much at the top of the game for PvP and successfully fought clear of a Concord Battleship (12+) ambush the other night in an Apocalypse, Hardin and Tharrn, well they are doing a courageous job of representing Amarri slaving interests and providing a human face to plot and intrigue against!, and though I canĘt remember their names off hand, the Cult of Cthulhu pilots are very hard to fight against and extreme hassle for the Venal Alliance.
But to address ROFLĘs point; the forums are a critical part of the game if you are playing politics and more to the point, provide something to do while running cargoes and doing agent missions and other humdrum tasks (playing in a window is essential) I have to laugh every time someone infers that Jade is nothing but a board bunny locked up in a station somewhere typing away endlessly in rags; for almost every press release or public response or spirited debate IĘve contributed, there has been a isk paycheck at the end as the autopilot calls out the jumpsą. Mmm tasty ;)
But awareness of the environment now requires awareness of the forums also, because with the creation of the player-led regional alliances you now need to know something about the dynamic situation prevailing in the territory you hope to visit. A few times in the last week Jericho has intercepted pilots in and on approach to Venal and stopped them only to find out that the chaps have never heard of either the VA or the Intergalactic summit forum; well, ignorance may be bliss, but such ignorance is well capable of losing a new(ish) player their ship and life savings combined. Our policy (as Jericho, is usually to give them a potted history by comms and then suggest they turn around and donĘt come back until they are ready to a) take the risk b) attack or c) petition for membership.
But the point is, not reading the forums could well be a costly mistake for a new player at this point, as in the past it was for us when one of our pilots was waxed in Obe and another blown to smithereens in Stain in quick succession ą information is power and lack of knowledge is fatal.
JF Public Forum |

Riddari
|
Posted - 2003.08.20 13:24:00 -
[46]
Quote: Interesting topic and a nice diversion from the usual moaning on general ;)
I thought the torrent would never stop
Quote: Neomorph IĘm afraid IĘve never heard of
Neomorph has probably found half the bugs that have been found to date. His knack of stumbling upon bugs in beta and release is a trait he is not too fond of as it usually sets him back in his tasks. He however dutifully investigates and reports those bugs. You might have met him or his alts (names withheld, dunno about his policy regarding publishing those names).
Quote: the Cult of Cthulhu pilots are very hard to fight against and extreme hassle for the Venal Alliance.
They do not post much, Falhofnir does though from time to time.
Quote: I have to laugh every time someone infers that Jade is nothing but a board bunny locked up in a station somewhere typing away endlessly in rags; for almost every press release or public response or spirited debate IĘve contributed, there has been a isk paycheck at the end as the autopilot calls out the jumpsą. Mmm tasty ;)
I never doubted that you'd get paid, I just find your field of work to be uninspiring and something I would not do (be the paycheck 100 isk or 100 million isk).
¼©¼ a history |

Jade Constantine
|
Posted - 2003.08.20 13:38:00 -
[47]
Quote: I never doubted that you'd get paid, I just find your field of work to be uninspiring and something I would not do (be the paycheck 100 isk or 100 million isk).
Oh m'dear, don't get me wrong ... the earning of isk in game very rarely has anything to do with public relations work. Most of my income comes entirely honestly through trade. But the joy of a windowed set-up means I can swap quips and political barbs with the best of them while doing it.
For the record I found your response to my question on Summit forum very interesting ... an entirely worthy way of life, and something that is very appealing.
Love and peace
JF Public Forum |

Spike Spiegel
|
Posted - 2003.08.20 13:38:00 -
[48]
I'd just like to add an honarable mention for my corpmate AntiHero...
Some of you may remember him as being the AntiChrist turned Loving Jesus by GM's without knowing it. Got quite a few posts on that thread...15 min of fame for Blackship Industries 
|

Miso
|
Posted - 2003.08.20 13:40:00 -
[49]
Everytime I think of Loving Jesus, it makes me smile. That was pure gold. -------------------------------------------- Dead
|

Jade Constantine
|
Posted - 2003.08.20 13:44:00 -
[50]
And now i've snorted coffee and can't stop giggling ... thank you Miso
Love and peace
JF Public Forum |

Spike Spiegel
|
Posted - 2003.08.20 13:59:00 -
[51]
Ya...we still give Anti lotta flack....weve come t call him good ol LJ 
He hates it...and promptly calls me a shroom munching hippy freak....and thats when hes in a good mood hehehe
Oh...we made an honarary Loving Jesus corpse to before his name was changed for old times sake 
|

Stavros
|
Posted - 2003.08.20 14:27:00 -
[52]
In terms of power and skill I am prolly at the forefront of eve :)
Oh and I win the ego size contest as well :-P
Stav --
"Keep On Flaming Lamers, Like Your Ships Did When We Ended You" |

Jash Illian
|
Posted - 2003.08.20 14:37:00 -
[53]
Quote: Hmm...(in no order) Pann, Wrangler, Mandos, Molly, Stavros, Ywev, Setec, Jash Illian, Joshua Calvert, NeoMorph, Tank CEO, Morkt Drak, Jade Constantine, Athule Snanm, Discorporation, Miso, Bad Harlequin, Athan...
And so many others for various reasons. Please don't feel hurt if you weren't listed
Aw shucks, Ma'm. Now you done gone an made me blush 
I mean its like you want corporations to oblige each other like its sex or something. Pffft I would rather **** my enemy.- Rohann
Be careful out there. That other guy waiting in the queue for the gate MIGHT be a baby-munching frock-burner, YOU JUST DON'T KNOW!- Lallante |

ROFL
|
Posted - 2003.08.20 14:51:00 -
[54]
Quote: Molly podded a corpmate and I tried very hard to buy her corpse (and am still disappointed to have not heard from those who witnessed her suicide)
I podded Molly, and still have her corpse. How much is it worth?
|

Jade Constantine
|
Posted - 2003.08.20 14:59:00 -
[55]
Unfortunately a lot less now than the last quote you gave me ROFL ... heavy modulated beams no less ;)
After all ... there is at least one more molly corpse on the market now.
And, on reflection m'dear, I see you are from the same corporation as that horrible screeching harridan Alyssia Vendred ... it wouldn't do to enrich the pockets of a corp mate of that harpy ...
Love and peace
JF Public Forum |

Maud Dib
|
Posted - 2003.08.20 15:26:00 -
[56]
I would be remiss if I failed to mention both Lola and Daesdemona.
|

ROFL
|
Posted - 2003.08.20 15:32:00 -
[57]
Quote: Unfortunately a lot less now than the last quote you gave me ROFL ... heavy modulated beams no less ;)
Sorry, I've read this 4 times. I can't figure out what the hell you're trying to say. :)
Quote: horrible screeching harridan Alyssia Vendred ... it wouldn't do to enrich the pockets of a corp mate of that harpy ...
Yes, she joined recently, she's a friend of a corpmates. I don't know her much, but apparently since she's in the same corp as I, it obviously makes me such a horrible person.
Get real.
|

Miso
|
Posted - 2003.08.20 15:34:00 -
[58]
Edited by: Miso on 20/08/2003 15:35:04 ROFL - so much anger! Are you having a bad day my dear?
My advice - go out and punch a small guy, or kick a small child up the backside. Always cheers me up! 
And yes, the lovely Daesdamona...where are you sweetie? Long time, no post. -------------------------------------------- Dead
|

Jade Constantine
|
Posted - 2003.08.20 15:36:00 -
[59]
We've spoken about Molly's corpse before ROFL .. you eve-mailed me an offer; you wanted a heavy modulated beam laser in exchange for the body. I politely refused.
Now there is an extra body floating about the price should go down.
Re AF Holdings ... I was mostly joking; I'll not condemn you for having horrible allies ... that would be hypocrisy!
Love and peace
JF Public Forum |

mk ultra
|
Posted - 2003.08.20 15:39:00 -
[60]
bah i guess the most popular players are "Lord Zap" and "Tank Ceo" probably everyone heard about them if you didnt yet you will eventually :P
------------------------ <Beeth> Girls are like internet domain names, the ones I like are already taken. <honx> well, you can stil get one from a strange country :-P
|

Endyl
|
Posted - 2003.08.20 15:42:00 -
[61]
Edited by: Endyl on 20/08/2003 15:45:45

|

Joshua Calvert
|
Posted - 2003.08.20 16:05:00 -
[62]
Jade,
We're going to get it on?

We barely know each other.
Main,
I'll so get you for bunching me with a bunch of pirates! 
LEEEEERRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! |

ROFL
|
Posted - 2003.08.20 16:57:00 -
[63]
Oh yes, heavy Mod. I dont remember that being you though, you must be an alt. I'm over those silly heavy mods now anyway.
*Goes to boot some little kid in the bottom*
|

Norrik Vizharan
|
Posted - 2003.08.20 17:13:00 -
[64]
Heff is quite famous amongust the girls
|

Jade Constantine
|
Posted - 2003.08.20 17:16:00 -
[65]
Quote: Oh yes, heavy Mod. I dont remember that being you though, you must be an alt.
Don't be stupid dear ... I would have thought Alyssia's folly would have taught you AF Holdings people not to make false allegations. I never hide behind alts. It's dashed cowardly and unsporting besides.
Love and peace
JF Public Forum |

Bad Harlequin
|
Posted - 2003.08.21 16:38:00 -
[66]
Quote: Oh...we made an honarary Loving Jesus corpse
so Nietzsche was right.
You are in a maze of twisty little asteroids, all alike. |
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 3 :: [one page] |