| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Mia Sarakii
School of Applied Knowledge Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2013.09.02 04:47:00 -
[1] - Quote
Pretty much what the title states. I have 20b to spend so will look at characters that are priced at or below 20b
MUST HAVE (or close): Logi V Recon V Caldari Cruiser V Amarr Cruiser V Energy and shield emission systems III remote armor repair systems III
BONUS: Legion with appropriate support skills Good drone skills for Curse/Pilgrim Gallente and/or Minmatar cruiser V One Racial Frigate V for bombers/cove ops Covert Cyno
I should be able to easily get all of this for less than 20b so show me what you have, as long as it fits my reqs above and i'll judge each character individually ofc. |

hegheghegheg
Caldari Provisions Caldari State
1
|
Posted - 2013.09.02 05:34:00 -
[2] - Quote
https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&find=unread&t=274141 Kinda what you're looking for. |

ComDoggy
Deep Core Mining Inc. Caldari State
1
|
Posted - 2013.09.02 12:54:00 -
[3] - Quote
https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=3542939#post3542939
Missing Logi 5, but has the attributes to train it faster then most.
Has the rest of what your looking for |

Mia Sarakii
School of Applied Knowledge Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2013.09.03 04:04:00 -
[4] - Quote
bump |

Coulhorn
The Scope Gallente Federation
7
|
Posted - 2013.09.03 11:31:00 -
[5] - Quote
https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=274603&find=unread
Has most of what you are looking for/ more in some areas and I would sell for 21 today? |

Sky Memento
Perkone Caldari State
2
|
Posted - 2013.09.03 15:15:00 -
[6] - Quote
https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=3545407#post3545407 |

Bella Solo
Native Freshfood Minmatar Republic
1
|
Posted - 2013.09.03 18:27:00 -
[7] - Quote
I haven't quite decided if I want to sell Bella just yet, but I saw your post and thought I would see what you would offer for her. I fit all of your requirements, and actually fit most of the bonus requirements as well.
Here is a link to her EVE Board, note, there is no skill training as I finished Gallente BS V yesterday, and have since started training on a different character.
http://eveboard.com/pilot/Bella_Solo
Cheat Sheet for your things you mentioned:
Logistics V - Yes Recon V - Yes Caldari, Amarr, Gallente, Minmatar cruiser 5 - Yes Energy and Shield Emission Systems 5 - Yes Remote Armor Repair Systems 5 - Yes All Legion subsystems to 5 - Yes Passable Drone Skills -Yes Caldari Frigate 5 (bombers/cov ops) -Yes Covert Ops 5 - Yes
Added bonuses you get with Bella include (but not limited to):
- Has a decent name and a good looking portrait (many people in public chats comment on her being sexy! lol) - Gallente and Minmatar BS 5 - All missile support skills 5 (except guided missile precision is only 4) - Heavy Assault and Heavy Missile specs to 4 - Decent gunnery support skills (all 4 except motion prediction is 5) - T2 Large Autocannons - Good starts on all the other T2 large guns (Small / Medium / Large hybrid and Energy all to 4/5) - Very little wasted SP on non-combat related skills
Bad things to take note of:
Kind of long corporation history Not very good killboard stats Will most likely have a lot of junk in high sec stations as I dont really have any cargo ships to fly around collecting it all in)
Finally, character has positive wallet and sec status, is located in high sec, is in npc corporation and I of course will receive isk and pay transfer fee if we agree to a price on Bella. Also should not have any kill rights, I haven't played her in months, but I will double check if necessary.
Please respond to me here, as I don't plan on logging her in today.
edit: also noted she has good scanning skills (Astrometrics 5, rangefinding, pinpoint and acquistion all at 4) she can pull level 4 missions for quite a few corporations if you need to make some quick money (Brutor Tribe, Emperor Family, Corporate Police Force, Republic Security Services, Ammatar Consulate, Amarr Navy and Caldari Navy) note the standings on eveboard are without her social skills, so most everything appears higher in game. |

Mia Sarakii
School of Applied Knowledge Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2013.09.04 04:06:00 -
[8] - Quote
some good chars, daily bump |

Grymkhaos Badazz
Sebiestor Tribe Minmatar Republic
0
|
Posted - 2013.09.04 22:41:00 -
[9] - Quote
https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=274597&find=unread not exactly what ur looking for but not far off from a lot of those must haves. |

Mia Sarakii
School of Applied Knowledge Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2013.09.05 23:41:00 -
[10] - Quote
bump still looking! |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |