| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s) |

xavier69
Stark Enterprises LLC
27
|
Posted - 2013.09.08 01:27:00 -
[1] - Quote
So today I am trying to target the 5th guy ganking me and I cant wtf I have Targeting V Advanced Targeting V
Your ship has targeting limits sence the fOck when if i knew of these limits i wouldn't have spent the time getting V in both skills but you epic geniuses decided to change the rule after i had already invested the time which is a going trend with you jack holes My BS should have 10 targets i spend the time in skills to do that for a goddam reason
Why the f$ck did spend over a month getting these skills for you to nerf them give me the f%cking skill points back you jackholes
If you wana know why i dont keep paying its cause you keep making the game worse |

James Amril-Kesh
4S Corporation Goonswarm Federation
5754
|
Posted - 2013.09.08 01:30:00 -
[2] - Quote
Targeting was never nerfed. You simply failed to understand how it works in the first place. My Youtube Channel Latest video: August 25, 2013 |

Kaarous Aldurald
ROC Academy The ROC
797
|
Posted - 2013.09.08 01:33:00 -
[3] - Quote
James Amril-Kesh wrote:Targeting was never nerfed. You simply failed to understand how it works in the first place.
This. Ships have individual targeting caps.
Really, you have all those skill points and you never learned how to play the game properly? Not posting on my main, and loving it.-á Because free speech.-á |

Surfin's PlunderBunny
Sebiestor Tribe Minmatar Republic
17333
|
Posted - 2013.09.08 01:34:00 -
[4] - Quote
I've been playing 6 years and I've known this about that long  "Little ginger moron" ~David Hasselhoff-á
Want to see what Surf is training or how little isk Surf has?-á http://eveboard.com/pilot/Surfin%27s_PlunderBunny |

Abyss Azizora
The Nation of VeldSparta
69
|
Posted - 2013.09.08 01:35:00 -
[5] - Quote
For 95% of ships all you ever need to train for is targeting to IV-V. The rest of the skill levels are only for a handful of ships like logistics.
It's annoying yes, but the information is listed under every ship's attributes. |

Baggo Hammers
85
|
Posted - 2013.09.08 01:36:00 -
[6] - Quote
Kaarous Aldurald wrote:James Amril-Kesh wrote:Targeting was never nerfed. You simply failed to understand how it works in the first place. This. Ships have individual targeting caps. Really, you have all those skill points and you never learned how to play the game properly?
If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there. |

RubyPorto
SniggWaffe WAFFLES.
4064
|
Posted - 2013.09.08 01:38:00 -
[7] - Quote
xavier69 wrote:Why the f$ck did spend over a month getting these skills for you to nerf them give me the f%cking skill points back you jackholes
They were never nerfed. It's always been this way. You were just too lazy to bother to do any research on the subject.
"the risk of having your day ruined by other people is the cornerstone with which EVE was built" -CCP Solomon
d-£-󦦦º-ó-ꦪ¦¦e¦¦-í-ë-í-󦦦+¦¦¦»-ö¦+b-¥¦º¦¦¦¦¦½¦¦-ö-ëa-Ŧ+-¥¦í¦+-à-à¦ñc¦ó-á¦í-ƒ¦«¦½¦Ö¦¦¦á-ò-çl-Ǧ¢-ü¦+-û¦ƒ¦¦-ô-ë-Ö-ô¦Ñ-ô¦¬¦½e¦+¦¿¦ù¦¦¦ÿ¦ù¦Ñ¦¼-ò-ꦽ¦¦¦+¦+-ö¦¦-à¦á¦ú¦ÿ |

Tippia
Sunshine and Lollipops
16352
|
Posted - 2013.09.08 01:40:00 -
[8] - Quote
xavier69 wrote:Your ship has targeting limits sence the fOck when 2003 or somewhere thereabouts.
Quote:My BS should have 10 targets No, it should have 7 GÇö more if you fit the appropriate modules.
Quote:Why the f$ck did spend over a month getting these skills Because you didn't read up on how targeting worked (or looked at your ships' stat sheets) before training the skills. GÇ£If you're not willing to fight for what you have in GëívGëí you don't deserve it, and you will lose it.GÇ¥
Get a good start: newbie skill plan 2.0. |

Eran Mintor
Esoteric Philosophy
68
|
Posted - 2013.09.08 01:46:00 -
[9] - Quote
OP fails at EVE and I hope he was drunk when posting, otherwise....
Derp |

rofflesausage
State War Academy Caldari State
146
|
Posted - 2013.09.08 01:48:00 -
[10] - Quote
xavier69 wrote: My BS should have 10 targets i spend the time in skills to do that for a goddam reason
I know what you mean. I spent ages training up two different Titan skills thinking I'd be able to fire a Titan out of a Titan if I did so.
I spent the time and the skills, so why not eh? |

xavier69
Stark Enterprises LLC
27
|
Posted - 2013.09.08 01:49:00 -
[11] - Quote
Yea If I think back on it I can remember only ever being able to target 7 ships with my BS but I was surprised by the cap of 4 with my cepter its cause no one every tried to gank me in it before.
Learning how to PVP in eve that's like having to take a class every 2 month cause the rules change over and over NO THANKS! |

James Amril-Kesh
4S Corporation Goonswarm Federation
5755
|
Posted - 2013.09.08 01:51:00 -
[12] - Quote
Some of us like learning new things. My Youtube Channel Latest video: August 25, 2013 |

Icarus Able
Traverse Holdings
81
|
Posted - 2013.09.08 01:52:00 -
[13] - Quote
xavier69 wrote:Yea If I think back on it I can remember only ever being able to target 7 ships with my BS but I was surprised by the cap of 4 with my cepter its cause no one every tried to gank me in it before.
Learning how to PVP in eve that's like having to take a class every 2 month cause the rules change over and over NO THANKS!
Lol, not that hard. |

Tippia
Sunshine and Lollipops
16353
|
Posted - 2013.09.08 01:53:00 -
[14] - Quote
rofflesausage wrote:I know what you mean. I spent ages training up two different Titan skills thinking I'd be able to fire a Titan out of a Titan if I did so.
I spent the time and the skills, so why not eh? WeeeeellGǪ you kind of can, in a way, but wouldn't it just be easier if the other Titan jumped to the cyno on his own?  GÇ£If you're not willing to fight for what you have in GëívGëí you don't deserve it, and you will lose it.GÇ¥
Get a good start: newbie skill plan 2.0. |

Kaarous Aldurald
ROC Academy The ROC
797
|
Posted - 2013.09.08 01:54:00 -
[15] - Quote
xavier69 wrote:Yea If I think back on it I can remember only ever being able to target 7 ships with my BS but I was surprised by the cap of 4 with my cepter its cause no one every tried to gank me in it before.
Learning how to PVP in eve that's like having to take a class every 2 month cause the rules change over and over NO THANKS!
But the rules didn't change.
You just never read them in the first place. Not posting on my main, and loving it.-á Because free speech.-á |

Christopher AET
Segmentum Solar Nulli Secunda
516
|
Posted - 2013.09.08 01:55:00 -
[16] - Quote
People have to learn all the time. That's why the fleets you see in nullsec are constantly evolving as each group tries to gain the upper hand. I drain ducks of their moisture for sustenance. |

Leigh Akiga
State War Academy Caldari State
117
|
Posted - 2013.09.08 02:12:00 -
[17] - Quote
Confirming the OP is an idiot and should probably biomass himself |

Tippia
Sunshine and Lollipops
16353
|
Posted - 2013.09.08 02:15:00 -
[18] - Quote
Leigh Akiga wrote:Confirming the OP is an idiot and should probably biomass himself Come now, that's harsh. Some day, he'll be able to fit signal amplifiers to his logi and make some small fleet very happy. GÇ£If you're not willing to fight for what you have in GëívGëí you don't deserve it, and you will lose it.GÇ¥
Get a good start: newbie skill plan 2.0. |

Motorbit
Viriette Industrial Combined Arms Militia Villore Accords
17
|
Posted - 2013.09.08 02:16:00 -
[19] - Quote
obvious trollpost
|

Zappity
Kurved Space
348
|
Posted - 2013.09.08 02:20:00 -
[20] - Quote
I'd say "look at the attributes" but that's probably too difficult for OP. Hooray, I'm l33t! -á(Kil2: "The higher their ship losses...the better they're going to be.") |

Leigh Akiga
State War Academy Caldari State
117
|
Posted - 2013.09.08 02:23:00 -
[21] - Quote
Tippia wrote:Leigh Akiga wrote:Confirming the OP is an idiot and should probably biomass himself Come now, that's harsh. Some day, he'll be able to fit signal amplifiers to his logi and make some small fleet very happy.
Or he can ctrl+shift+click and unlock some of those targets like the rest of us |
|

ISD Dorrim Barstorlode
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
2401

|
Posted - 2013.09.08 02:28:00 -
[22] - Quote
Quote:3. Ranting is prohibited.
A rant is a post that is often filled with angry and counterproductive comments. A free exchange of ideas is essential to building a strong sense of community and is helpful in development of the game and community. Rants are disruptive, and incite flaming and trolling. Please post your thoughts in a concise and clear manner while avoiding going off on rambling tangents. Please remember that certain modules can affect your ability to target, as well as things such as range, outside factors such as jamming ships, and certain skills as well. Also, ranting is not productive to the message you are trying to convey. Thank you.
Thread closed. ISD Dorrim Barstorlode Captain Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs) Interstellar Services Department |
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |