| Pages: 1 2 [3] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Derran
|
Posted - 2006.01.13 20:33:00 -
[61]
As someone with high standing with the Gallente Federation, and a member of the race with close ties to the Gallente, given the choice, I'd rather vote for Kaleigh Doyle. I don't feel any of the candidates are truly worthy.
|

Halunoto Vankaalen
|
Posted - 2006.01.13 20:54:00 -
[62]
Originally by: Shemar As well as the testament of what the Intaki are to expect from the Caldari in the future.
Originally by: Shemar Furthermore you seem to think that events that happened generations ago...have much relevance now.
-----
All for the Good of Many Caldari Navy |

Shemar
|
Posted - 2006.01.13 22:13:00 -
[63]
Originally by: Halunoto Vankaalen
Originally by: Shemar As well as the testament of what the Intaki are to expect from the Caldari in the future.
Originally by: Shemar Furthermore you seem to think that events that happened generations ago...have much relevance now.
Maybe next time you will also quote the important part?
Enhanced eye sight does not make up for the lack of vision GLS Forums |

Gaius Sejanus
|
Posted - 2006.01.13 22:13:00 -
[64]
The bombing of Caldari Prime has little relevance on the fact that should the Corporate Megopoly gain a strong foothold in the Placid area, that they would put the Intaki under their bootheels the same as they do all of the Caldari people.
I guess I shouldn't be surprised that you are unable to distinguish between the past and the future...when your life is all a bland sameness, the two must really look exactly alike.
|

Jon Engel
|
Posted - 2006.01.14 00:38:00 -
[65]
I beleive that the Intaki Should go there seperate ways with the Federation. That is my own view. I promote that view to others. I dont advocate violence or destabalizing the Federation. I promote Intaki unity and cultural and ethnic pride. I beleive it is in the best interest of the Intaki to either demand more control over regional affairs (something that the Feds will never give up) or full autonomy and independance from the Federation.
Both of these options are quite acceptable to me. Which one is to come, I couldnt tell you. I have meet and spoken to our planetbound comrades who share my views on the Federation, and rarely to they speak up for fear of Government intervention. Many Pod pilots have been silenced for there views on the Intaki, Such as Jurgan, Daron Arnise, Thilock, and the list can go on and on.
The fact is we tip toe around the main issues due to the Federation intervening and throwing us in a prison or worse. We advocate more control for Intaki people for there own sake. Not simply because of our selfish desires. If it was simply my own selfish desire, I would leave the Federation and live in Synidcate. I however, see first hand the plight of my own people and wish to change things.
The Caldari claim to sympathize, yet they help the Amarr enslave us. The Minmitar have there own problems and they know little of our people. We can't seek help, but from our own people. We need to either change how the Federation treats us or remove ourselves from it.
You people only take exerts and small quotes from our and my threads and refuse to acknowledge the whole picture. I understand you beleive a soverign Intaki Nation would destabalize an already destabalized Federation, but I worry about my people, my culture, my family, and most importantly, My Home.
If you want the lobbying and petitions to end to acknowledge our greivances, than support greater autonomy and rights for minoritys within the Federation. This means a right to self governance in regional affairs such as Trade, and local Government, and increase in security for our homeworld and surrounding systems or the ability to feild our own Navy and police force to deal with these threats.
Or you can ignore us and let our dissent rise and deal with losing the people you so claim to see as equals. These are not impossible or outrageous demands.
As well as and Caldari organizations, either private or State owned, need to pull support away from slave raids and government sanctioned attacks on our people, and you may gain our freindship once again.
The years have passed and it is time for us to make our lands safe again. With or without the Federation.
|

Halunoto Vankaalen
|
Posted - 2006.01.14 01:33:00 -
[66]
Originally by: Gaius Sejanus The bombing of Caldari Prime has little relevance on the fact that should the Corporate Megopoly gain a strong foothold in the Placid area, that they would put the Intaki under their bootheels the same as they do all of the Caldari people.
I guess I shouldn't be surprised that you are unable to distinguish between the past and the future...when your life is all a bland sameness, the two must really look exactly alike.
Nor should I expect you to see the blinding truth in front of your eyes when you're stumbling around reeking of cheap liquor and your eyes are tainted by a drug-induced haze.
-----
All for the Good of Many Caldari Navy |

Gaius Sejanus
|
Posted - 2006.01.14 02:46:00 -
[67]
At least when I generalize, I try to keep it somewhere within the same universe as the truth.
The last time I had a drink or took any form of narcotic was...never.
Of course, being blinded by corporate slogans and propaganda, I don't expect you to understand that people are capable of being different from one another.
|

Halunoto Vankaalen
|
Posted - 2006.01.14 08:47:00 -
[68]
Originally by: Gaius Sejanus The last time I had a drink or took any form of narcotic was...never.

Originally by: Gaius Sejanus Of course, being blinded by corporate slogans and propaganda, I don't expect you to understand that people are capable of being different from one another.
At least when I generalize, I try to keep it somewhere within the same universe as the truth.
-----
All for the Good of Many Caldari Navy |
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 [3] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |