| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s) |

Baron Ivanov
Science and Trade Institute Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2013.09.15 09:44:00 -
[1] - Quote
1: I'm new (ie: an idiot) so all people with WoW'ish attitudes: feel free to flame me for being so
2: I used my probe scanner, and now my map is stuck in the solar system map. How to I switch it back to the star map so I can see the entire Eve universe again?
I thought it was somewhere inside the probe scanner window, but nope.
This has happened to me before and it frustrated me just as much then as it is now. I don't use my scanner much so it's not a feature I use much.
Why can't EVE make a simple way to toggle between the 2 map modes!?
Anyway... if anyone could direct me on how to get my 'BIG" map back instead of being stuck in this solar system map, it would be much appreciated. |

Snaggletooth Slackjaw
Banana Moon Industries Rim Worlds Protectorate
25
|
Posted - 2013.09.15 10:01:00 -
[2] - Quote
Theres a little box on the right hand side of the solar system map.
One of the tabs along the top of this box will say "Star Map". Hit that to toggle between the solar system and galaxy maps. CEO, Banana Moon Industries. |
|

ISD Tipene
ISD STAR
33

|
Posted - 2013.09.15 10:09:00 -
[3] - Quote
You can switch via the world map control panel, by clicking on the Star Map button. This panel controls most of the functions of the map, can't be closed but can be minimised. If it's minimised it will be on the NeoCom on the left, or you can use Ctrl and Tab to cycle through all the windows until you select it. |
|

Baron Ivanov
Science and Trade Institute Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2013.09.15 16:42:00 -
[4] - Quote
Snaggletooth Slackjaw wrote:Theres a little box on the right hand side of the solar system map.
One of the tabs along the top of this box will say "Star Map". Hit that to toggle between the solar system and galaxy maps.
Unfortunately when I click map, I just get my full screen with the map (solar system map). No boxes or windows except for the windows I already have open. But no new ones.
Examples:
http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/9731/fdr1.jpg
http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/1927/jbhn.jpg |

Baron Ivanov
Science and Trade Institute Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2013.09.15 16:46:00 -
[5] - Quote
ISD Tipene wrote:You can switch via the world map control panel, by clicking on the Star Map button. This panel controls most of the functions of the map, can't be closed but can be minimised. If it's minimised it will be on the NeoCom on the left, or you can use Ctrl and Tab to cycle through all the windows until you select it.
AAAahhhh got it. I didn't know when I'm in Solar system map mode, an extra icon is added on the left hand side of the screen for 'World map control".
Thanks! |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |