| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Jesuax
|
Posted - 2006.01.12 20:08:00 -
[1]
Could someone point me to a guide on using the Escrow? Is there a more informative way of displaying what the contents of an escrow account holds? For example, if I am looking for a particular turret to purchase, must I manually scroll down this endless list for the pop-up descriptions? I know you can filter it, but still, this seems very tedious and time consuming.
Thanks!
|

Duraeli
|
Posted - 2006.01.12 20:34:00 -
[2]
Kinda the curse of escrow...have to sort through all the useless junk.
Only option to inspect items is through the "inspect" menu item when you right click. Sucks, but that's also probably why I rarely if ever use escrow. ---------------------------------------------- Persona non grata |

Jesuax
|
Posted - 2006.01.13 18:02:00 -
[3]
Yea... agree. Its pretty clumsy.
I found this guide HERE concerning escrow.
|

Lillith Blackheart
|
Posted - 2006.01.13 18:55:00 -
[4]
A search function or, better yet, filters, would be awesome.
PLEASE GIVE US FILTERS IN ESCROW CCP!!!!
Me.
|

Jesuax
|
Posted - 2006.01.13 19:43:00 -
[5]
I'd be happy with a SEARCH FUNCTION on these forums! 
|

Dark Shikari
|
Posted - 2006.01.13 20:28:00 -
[6]
Originally by: Jesuax I'd be happy with a SEARCH FUNCTION on these forums! 
There is one   -- Proud member of the [23].
The Tachikomas are DEAD! Click sig for video.
|

Jesuax
|
Posted - 2006.01.13 21:59:00 -
[7]
Originally by: Dark Shikari
Originally by: Jesuax I'd be happy with a SEARCH FUNCTION on these forums! 
There is one  
I know, I've been there. Why a 3rd party search function? LOL... this boggles the mind!
|

Talori'i
|
Posted - 2006.01.14 02:33:00 -
[8]
Originally by: Jesuax
Originally by: Dark Shikari
Originally by: Jesuax I'd be happy with a SEARCH FUNCTION on these forums! 
There is one  
I know, I've been there. Why a 3rd party search function? LOL... this boggles the mind!
To be honest, the search function on pretty much any forum is usually what taxes the server hosting the forums the most. I know of plenty of forums that turn it off at certain times or just remove it because of that.
|

Jesuax
|
Posted - 2006.01.14 02:46:00 -
[9]
Originally by: Talori'i
Originally by: Jesuax
Originally by: Dark Shikari
Originally by: Jesuax I'd be happy with a SEARCH FUNCTION on these forums! 
There is one  
I know, I've been there. Why a 3rd party search function? LOL... this boggles the mind!
To be honest, the search function on pretty much any forum is usually what taxes the server hosting the forums the most. I know of plenty of forums that turn it off at certain times or just remove it because of that.
I don't buy that. A well written forum application will use minimum queries when performing a search. There are many good forum applications out there that would support this site. There is no reason to even write one. Most of the big publishers, even contract out or use 3rd party forum applications on their site.
This is a professional gaming company. Part of Customer Service is communication, and how to access that communication. Without a search function, us, the customers must resort to a 3rd party application just to get to the information that should easily be at our fingertips.
During the first week of my trial, I spent more time trying to search this forum for information pertaining to basic game play, than I did actually playing the game. I still spend a disproportinate amount of time trying to find information.
Folks who take the time to provide good feedback here, also are assured that when information falls off the first page, that their answers will go unseen. So, you create a cycle... search for information, forum feedback, feedback lost and not found, question repeated, rinse and repeat.
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |