| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Voin
|
Posted - 2006.01.13 02:44:00 -
[1]
Let's call it Drone A.I.
I'm ready to learn that Skill even if it'll be Rank 100... At least to lvl 1.
Curious? I'm not and ****ed, when drones wich already have over 1,8 mil pts in their skills, just flying and passing 5-10 npc's wich targeted me and fired to me, just flying 35-45 km away to touch and aggroing other npc's group('s)or just touch some structures instead to help me out with much IMPORTANT and c MUCH closest target's...
Do we reall earned that for such a huge quantity of time and pts we are spending in Drones Skills?
Btw, when each drone starting work out on each target by themself's instead to do some team job also a bit stupie action by drones.
Yes, yes i can watch out and can manual it's job, but this is another kind of question... Don't argue with by that. Why? Cause u cann't hundle it's correct with huge lagg's we are expirience since last year.
CCP, give us a new skill or put some kind of brain in our small idiot's ... :-)
Sorry for my English.
|

Kurtz
|
Posted - 2006.01.13 03:03:00 -
[2]
I have used drones for a long time, and consider them to be targetted weapon systems. Just like turrets and missiles.
I never depend on drones to select targets, and command them towards every target I want, or issue the return command to pull them back.
Drones never seem to ignore direct commands.
They do have a habit of getting stuck on each other during returns to the bay, which is annoying.
But otherwise drones have been improved.
|

St Mike
|
Posted - 2006.01.13 08:11:00 -
[3]
Drones AI is much better if u are in a gang.
Just invite someone. he can even reject/ u can kick him. All u need is being in a gang even if u are the only member.
Drones will then return after killing target and will mwd to next target when ordered.
CCP implemented that behaviour because drones went berser on gangmates when u targeted them for remote boosting/repping and drones took them as target. So drones return to orbit after each kill.
------------------------------------------------- I donŠt like it either, but someone has to do it. ------------------------------------------------- |

Voin
|
Posted - 2006.01.13 16:53:00 -
[4]
Seem most of pilot's like to be tricked...
Good luck and be safe.
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |