| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Fyreranger
|
Posted - 2006.01.23 03:15:00 -
[1]
I am fairly new to this game, but I was thinking of starting a second box, to help me earn ISK faster. Now what is a good combination to two box, a miner and a fighter would seem fairly easy for low security system, or what about two fighters to do level 3 and 4 missions.
Does anyone have any advice. My main is a caldari
|

Lizz Litebeer
|
Posted - 2006.01.23 03:25:00 -
[2]
With fighter and miner you could also do missions. Combat missions with fighter, and hauling missions with miner, and the occassional combat mission will pop up for your miner and you can use your fighter, and vice versa.
|

Draig Coch
|
Posted - 2006.01.23 03:38:00 -
[3]
For me, I went one fighter (pretty much no skills other than ships and gunnery/missiles/drones, with the rest as needed such as electronics, engineering mechanic etc)...
...and one hauler/industrialist/miner/trader
This allows me to experience most things in eve, with one or the other. They also help each other ~ the fighter can do missions, while the hauler collects the loot.
The industrial char goes mining, the fighter gives him cover, and so on.
The guy with the cash (until the fighter gets up to lvl 4 missions) is the industrialist. Whenever the fighter needs cash, the industrialist give him a loan 
Works well enough for me anyway.
"Work is the curse of the drinking classes" |

Lord Artemis
|
Posted - 2006.01.23 03:41:00 -
[4]
im here just to find out what "two boxing" was   ___________________________
Aegis Militia Diplomatic Relations Officer C.E.O. of SHOD
|

Draig Coch
|
Posted - 2006.01.23 03:55:00 -
[5]
Running 2 accounts
"Work is the curse of the drinking classes" |

Ukucia
|
Posted - 2006.01.23 05:59:00 -
[6]
I 2-box for mining. One character flys the barge, dumping ore into a can. The other character flies cover most of the time, but switches to a hauler when the can is full.
|

FireFoxx80
|
Posted - 2006.01.23 08:50:00 -
[7]
I 2-box, though technically I normally use one with a dual monitor setup.
Anyway, yeah I got my 2nd acct about 9 months after the first. Initially used it as a hauler alt for my main (miner). But now it acts as an industrial/hauler/EWAR alt for my main (PVP).
23? # Missile Tool # ex: P-TMC : USAC |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |