| Pages: 1 [2] 3 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s) |

Xen Solarus
Inner 5phere
547
|
Posted - 2013.10.11 08:03:00 -
[31] - Quote
Erotica 1 wrote: Finally, you should then apologize to CCP for being a moron.
Erotica 1 wrote: Please do not call people names.
A hypocrite, liar AND scammer! Erotica truely is the queen of the scam-scum.
Send her isk today, scam guaranteed! Post with your main, like a BOSS! |

Ramona McCandless
The McCandless Clan Turing Tested
625
|
Posted - 2013.10.11 08:05:00 -
[32] - Quote
Ruck4s wrote: I have been playing it a lot longer than you have. It's an excellent game, but as I said its not mainstream. I don't need a lecture from a groupie.
Lots of game devs listen to their players, if CCP listened to me, I would have signed up for $19.95 as advertised and never looked back at this crappy thread.
He not know you so well.
Silly silly wabbit.
"Ramona McCandless, you're my hero." - Domanique Altares, Rifterlings, Point Blank Alliance
Tell The Others |

Ruck4s
Under Dog Industries
0
|
Posted - 2013.10.11 08:06:00 -
[33] - Quote
Xen Solarus wrote:Erotica 1 wrote: Finally, you should then apologize to CCP for being a moron.
Erotica 1 wrote: Please do not call people names.
A hypocrite, liar AND scammer! Erotica truely is the queen of the scam-scum. Send her isk today, scam guaranteed!
I'm glad someone else noticed that. |

Ramona McCandless
The McCandless Clan Turing Tested
626
|
Posted - 2013.10.11 08:06:00 -
[34] - Quote
Ruck4s wrote:
OK Mrs Sarcasm, I protect your rights and I'm the bad guy.
I have the right to remain silent, which I waive.
You are a terrible guy, but this thread isn't about you, itabout how you have been wronged by CCP.
Apparently. "Ramona McCandless, you're my hero." - Domanique Altares, Rifterlings, Point Blank Alliance
Tell The Others |

Ruck4s
Under Dog Industries
0
|
Posted - 2013.10.11 08:12:00 -
[35] - Quote
Ramona McCandless wrote:Ruck4s wrote:
OK Mrs Sarcasm, I protect your rights and I'm the bad guy.
I have the right to remain silent, which I waive. You are a terrible guy, but this thread isn't about you, itabout how you have been wronged by CCP. Apparently. I would prefer if you didn't waive that right.
This thread wasn't about me being wronged, it was about me not being able to click the $19.95 for 60 day sign up button. I was trying to get the deal that was advertised.... I though if I posted I might have got some help. Instead I get ambushed and called names by blonds, bimbos, and idiots (I will let you guess which one you are).
|

Ramona McCandless
The McCandless Clan Turing Tested
626
|
Posted - 2013.10.11 08:16:00 -
[36] - Quote
Ruck4s wrote: Instead I get.. called names by blonds, bimbos, and idiots (I will let you guess which one you are).
Wow hypocrit much?
Perhaps if you didn't act like a child, people wouldn't treat you as one, quiaff? "Ramona McCandless, you're my hero." - Domanique Altares, Rifterlings, Point Blank Alliance
Tell The Others |

Mr Epeen
It's All About Me
3042
|
Posted - 2013.10.11 08:16:00 -
[37] - Quote
This stuff happens all the time.
I can only surmise that CCP's marketing department is actually outsourced. They have no idea what the game is actually about and they are constantly coming up with promotions that rile up 80% of the people that post here.
After many situations like the OPs, I have blacklisted CCP from my inbox. I find it much less stressful than getting excited about some non existent promo they are pushing. And then you do actually get a promo started and find out you can't actually get whatever they were using to incentivize you due to the fine print that was so fine it was not even there.
They've gotten pretty shady over the last little while. The marketing department is by far my biggest disappointment with this game.
Mr Epeen  There are 86,400 seconds in a day. You just saved one of them by typing 'u' instead of 'you'.-á Congratulations, dumbass! |

beancounter Jaynara
Wildly Inappropriate Goonswarm Federation
35
|
Posted - 2013.10.11 08:18:00 -
[38] - Quote
I can vouch for Erotica 1. She has always been very honorable in her dealings with me. This other guy, I don't know him and never heard of him. |

Xen Solarus
Inner 5phere
547
|
Posted - 2013.10.11 08:22:00 -
[39] - Quote
beancounter Jaynara wrote:I can vouch for Erotica 1. She has always been very honorable in her dealings with me. This other guy, I don't know him and never heard of him.
I'm constantly asking myself, just how many alts does Erotica have? Someone should go back through the forums and make a list of likely candidates!
Post with your main, like a BOSS! |

Erotica 1
Krypteia Operations Self Sabatoge
1401
|
Posted - 2013.10.11 08:27:00 -
[40] - Quote
Xen Solarus wrote:beancounter Jaynara wrote:I can vouch for Erotica 1. She has always been very honorable in her dealings with me. This other guy, I don't know him and never heard of him. I'm constantly asking myself, just how many alts does Erotica have? Someone should go back through the forums and make a list of likely candidates!
So you're always thinking of me, how sweet  See Bio for isk doubling rules. -áIf you didn't read bio, chances are you helped fund those who did. |

Ramona McCandless
The McCandless Clan Turing Tested
626
|
Posted - 2013.10.11 08:29:00 -
[41] - Quote
Xen Solarus wrote:
I'm constantly asking myself, just how many alts does Erotica have? Someone should go back through the forums and make a list of likely candidates!
I wish I was Erotica's alt :(
"Ramona McCandless, you're my hero." - Domanique Altares, Rifterlings, Point Blank Alliance
Tell The Others |

Ruck4s
Under Dog Industries
0
|
Posted - 2013.10.11 08:33:00 -
[42] - Quote
Mr Epeen wrote:This stuff happens all the time. I can only surmise that CCP's marketing department is actually outsourced. They have no idea what the game is actually about and they are constantly coming up with promotions that rile up 80% of the people that post here. After many situations like the OPs, I have blacklisted CCP from my inbox. I find it much less stressful than getting excited about some non existent promo they are pushing. And then you do actually get a promo started and find out you can't actually get whatever they were using to incentivize you due to the fine print that was so fine it was not even there. They've gotten pretty shady over the last little while. The marketing department is by far my biggest disappointment with this game. Mr Epeen 
Thanks Epeen, that makes sense. I am an on and off player of eve so when i see a deal I sometimes I resub. Today I saw a deal which I couldn't sub too hence the thread.
I still think CCP should know when end users are experiencing problems giving them money. Although some of the groupies would rather I shutup. |

Ruck4s
Under Dog Industries
0
|
Posted - 2013.10.11 08:37:00 -
[43] - Quote
Ramona McCandless wrote:Xen Solarus wrote:
I'm constantly asking myself, just how many alts does Erotica have? Someone should go back through the forums and make a list of likely candidates!
I wish I was Erotica's alt :(
Well your not blond but your are a bimbo... so.... |

Ramona McCandless
The McCandless Clan Turing Tested
626
|
Posted - 2013.10.11 08:44:00 -
[44] - Quote
Ruck4s wrote:
Well your not blond but your are a bimbo... so....
Bimbo Noun derogatory. An attractive but empty-headed young woman, esp. one perceived as a willing sex object.
I suggest you revise your attitude
"Ramona McCandless, you're my hero." - Domanique Altares, Rifterlings, Point Blank Alliance
Tell The Others |

Alduin666 Shikkoken
Time and all Eternity HumAnnoyeD
69
|
Posted - 2013.10.11 08:45:00 -
[45] - Quote
Ruck4s wrote:Ramona McCandless wrote:Xen Solarus wrote:
I'm constantly asking myself, just how many alts does Erotica have? Someone should go back through the forums and make a list of likely candidates!
I wish I was Erotica's alt :( Well your not blond but your are a bimbo... so....
First you complain about others trolling and insulting you, yet here you are doing it to other people.
This is about the 10th time I've seen hypocrisy on the forums today. Its like a new plague is spreading. Honor is a fools prize. Glory is of no use to the dead.
Be a man! Post with your main! |

Imiarr Timshae
Funny Men In Funny Hats
84
|
Posted - 2013.10.11 08:46:00 -
[46] - Quote
Ramona McCandless wrote:Ruck4s wrote:
Well your not blond but your are a bimbo... so....
BimboNoun derogatory. An attractive but empty-headed young woman, esp. one perceived as a willing sex object. I suggest you revise your attitude
It's easier to wear wigs with a shaved head, not that I am trying to imply anything whatsoever  Imiarr's Services: The Standing Correction Agency : https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=41506
Imiarr Timshae's FREE 3rd Party and Collateral Holding Service : https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=3297432&#post3297432 |

Ramona McCandless
The McCandless Clan Turing Tested
626
|
Posted - 2013.10.11 08:46:00 -
[47] - Quote
Alduin666 Shikkoken wrote:
First you complain about others trolling and insulting you, yet here you are doing it to other people.
This is about the 10th time I've seen hypocrisy on the forums today. Its like a new plague is spreading.
Thank you, I couldn't have said it better myself
"Ramona McCandless, you're my hero." - Domanique Altares, Rifterlings, Point Blank Alliance
Tell The Others |

Ruck4s
Under Dog Industries
0
|
Posted - 2013.10.11 08:47:00 -
[48] - Quote
Ramona McCandless wrote:Ruck4s wrote:
Well your not blond but your are a bimbo... so....
BimboNoun derogatory. An attractive but empty-headed young woman, esp. one perceived as a willing sex object. I suggest you revise your attitude
I stand by my position  |

Alduin666 Shikkoken
Time and all Eternity HumAnnoyeD
69
|
Posted - 2013.10.11 08:51:00 -
[49] - Quote
Ruck4s wrote:Ramona McCandless wrote:Ruck4s wrote:
Well your not blond but your are a bimbo... so....
BimboNoun derogatory. An attractive but empty-headed young woman, esp. one perceived as a willing sex object. I suggest you revise your attitude I stand by my position 
Point Proven Honor is a fools prize. Glory is of no use to the dead.
Be a man! Post with your main! |

Ruck4s
Under Dog Industries
0
|
Posted - 2013.10.11 08:56:00 -
[50] - Quote
Alduin666 Shikkoken wrote:Ruck4s wrote:Ramona McCandless wrote:Ruck4s wrote:
Well your not blond but your are a bimbo... so....
BimboNoun derogatory. An attractive but empty-headed young woman, esp. one perceived as a willing sex object. I suggest you revise your attitude I stand by my position  Point Proven
Please, join in on this messed up argument.
|

Ramona McCandless
The McCandless Clan Turing Tested
627
|
Posted - 2013.10.11 08:59:00 -
[51] - Quote
Ruck4s wrote:I stand by my position 
So... calling me a ***** in some way suggests that you aren't a terrible person?
Or that you disapprove of name-calling so much that you have decided to do it yourself?
Epecially as I did not do it to you.
"Ramona McCandless, you're my hero." - Domanique Altares, Rifterlings, Point Blank Alliance
Tell The Others |

Ruck4s
Under Dog Industries
0
|
Posted - 2013.10.11 09:05:00 -
[52] - Quote
Ramona McCandless wrote:Ruck4s wrote:I stand by my position  So... calling me a ***** in some way suggests that you aren't a terrible person? Or that you disapprove of name-calling so much that you have decided to do it yourself? Epecially as I did not do it to you.
Your the one the called me terrible. I actually did nothing to you or anything that terrible. So that leads me to believe that the terrible you see is within, for that I feel bad for you.
We are getting way off base here, this thread is regarding the email CCP sent out that links to their "Special Offer". Lets stick to that. |

Sarmatiko
1475
|
Posted - 2013.10.11 09:08:00 -
[53] - Quote
OP do you have another inactive account registered on the same email? it looks like mail that you linked addressed to your other character that can be located on different inactive account. Try to log on that account (if you have it ofc) after clicking on reactivation offer link?
-¥ |

Ramona McCandless
The McCandless Clan Turing Tested
628
|
Posted - 2013.10.11 09:10:00 -
[54] - Quote
Ruck4s wrote:
Your the one the called me terrible. I actually did nothing to you or anything that terrible. So that leads me to believe that the terrible you see is within, for that I feel bad for you.
We are getting way off base here, this thread is regarding the email CCP sent out that links to their "Special Offer". Lets stick to that.
No, you assumed I felt you were a "bad man" (your words)
I was informing you that your attitude made me feel you were a terrible human being
You have done nothing but confirm that
Given your attitude here, please explain why anyone should support your side of this discussion?
"Ramona McCandless, you're my hero." - Domanique Altares, Rifterlings, Point Blank Alliance
Tell The Others |

Erotica 1
Krypteia Operations Self Sabatoge
1401
|
Posted - 2013.10.11 09:15:00 -
[55] - Quote
I am tempted to offer a prize for the person who is last to post before this trash-talking train wreck gets locked. See Bio for isk doubling rules. -áIf you didn't read bio, chances are you helped fund those who did. |

Ramona McCandless
The McCandless Clan Turing Tested
628
|
Posted - 2013.10.11 09:17:00 -
[56] - Quote
Erotica 1 wrote: I am tempted to offer a prize for the person who is last to post before this trash-talking train wreck gets locked.
I dont need a prize from you Erotica, only a hug x "Ramona McCandless, you're my hero." - Domanique Altares, Rifterlings, Point Blank Alliance
Tell The Others |

Erotica 1
Krypteia Operations Self Sabatoge
1402
|
Posted - 2013.10.11 09:26:00 -
[57] - Quote
Ramona McCandless wrote:Erotica 1 wrote: I am tempted to offer a prize for the person who is last to post before this trash-talking train wreck gets locked.
I dont need a prize from you Erotica, only a hug x
xoxo
Ramona McCandless
proper noun attractive female with high intellect who likes to be used as a sexual object in Erotica's dreams See Bio for isk doubling rules. -áIf you didn't read bio, chances are you helped fund those who did. |

Ramona McCandless
The McCandless Clan Turing Tested
630
|
Posted - 2013.10.11 09:29:00 -
[58] - Quote
Erotica 1 wrote:
xoxo
Ramona McCandless
proper noun attractive female with high intellect who likes to be used as a sexual object in Erotica's dreams
Now that's name calling one can certain live with <3 <3 <3 "Ramona McCandless, you're my hero." - Domanique Altares, Rifterlings, Point Blank Alliance
Tell The Others |

Ruck4s
Under Dog Industries
0
|
Posted - 2013.10.11 09:35:00 -
[59] - Quote
Sarmatiko wrote:OP do you have another inactive account registered on the same email? it looks like mail that you linked addressed to your other character that can be located on different inactive account. Try to log on that account (if you have it ofc) after clicking on reactivation offer link?
Oh ****. Your absolutely spot on. I used to have a second account, back in the day. I can't even remember the log in, but yes it was called iRuckus. Dam your observant.
Bingo.
Still doesn't fix my problem, that explains where the email came from. Old school mailing list.
Well done Sarmatiko.... !!! |

Pak Narhoo
Splinter Foundation
1113
|
Posted - 2013.10.11 09:37:00 -
[60] - Quote
Ramona McCandless wrote:Erotica 1 wrote: I am tempted to offer a prize for the person who is last to post before this trash-talking train wreck gets locked.
I dont need a prize from you Erotica, only a hug x
Message directed to e1, not Ramona McCandless
I have you blocked, yet I still have to read your 'awesome' posts. Can I have that prize as a bandaid for my pain? |
| |
|
| Pages: 1 [2] 3 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |