| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Askari
|
Posted - 2003.08.28 17:04:00 -
[1]
I just got patched to 1166. Patch notes are still for 1165.
Nothing in the news. Nothing on the dev blog.
In fact, I cant find anything to do with 1166 anywhere.
what is going on here? ---------------- ~= Askari =~
Urza's Factory http://www.mikeward.uk.com/urzas
|

Alkad Mzu
|
Posted - 2003.08.28 17:05:00 -
[2]
how about throwing a quick glance at the in-game news once in a while? :p ________________________________________________
Head of Public Relations, Fountain Alliance |

Roulette
|
Posted - 2003.08.28 17:06:00 -
[3]
Sensor boosters CTD fix We are going to take down the cluster @ 15.00 GMT to fix the sensor boosters CTD. The cluster should only be down for 20 minutes. There is a new client patch (1166) that has only changes in the audio.
straight from both ingame and out of game news..
|

Quiz
|
Posted - 2003.08.28 17:08:00 -
[4]
Appearently the developers now claims the booster/dampener CTD problem finally has been fixed.
God I hope thats true.
|

Pack Rat
|
Posted - 2003.08.28 17:11:00 -
[5]
The patch appears to have corrupted my client though ;-( First time the bloody autopatch has ever worked for me and it means I have to spend an hour reloading and downloading the 25.6MB 932-1165 patch
|

Askari
|
Posted - 2003.08.28 17:25:00 -
[6]
Bah! i feel really stupid now.
Im so used to seeing CTD this, CTD that, Sensor booster blah! that i didnt actually read the text.
Even so, after the patch installed, the patch notes had not been updated.
Im going to disappear into a hole for a while now. ---------------- ~= Askari =~
Urza's Factory http://www.mikeward.uk.com/urzas
|

Tabius
|
Posted - 2003.08.28 17:56:00 -
[7]
1165-1166
this just means they only fixed one thing...

|

Riana Tabost
|
Posted - 2003.08.28 18:37:00 -
[8]
... and for those of us who can't access the ingame news? (port blocking)
Or for that matter the autopatcher...
Sometimes being behind a university firewall is a real pain in the ass. Other times I download stuff at 800k/s  __________________________________________________________________________ May I recommend a Cybernetic Subprocessor?.. That's an intelligence implant, sweetheart.
Ideas Lab - Reprocessing |

Thryr Merim
|
Posted - 2003.08.28 19:22:00 -
[9]
even if you cannot check it ingame , the news on this website is the same : NEWS
m0o kills | DNA kills |

Riana Tabost
|
Posted - 2003.09.04 03:43:00 -
[10]
Thryr Merim: Goodo :) Most helpful thing I've read all day... Thank you. __________________________________________________________________________ May I recommend a Cybernetic Subprocessor?.. That's an intelligence implant, sweetheart.
Ideas Lab - Reprocessing |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |