Pages: 1 2 3 :: [one page]
Author
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 2 post(s)
Joshua Keeling
Posted - 2006.02.05 16:58:00 -
[1 ]
Edited by: Joshua Keeling on 05/02/2006 17:06:20 Edited by: Joshua Keeling on 05/02/2006 17:03:08 Edited by: Joshua Keeling on 05/02/2006 16:59:07 The Emulation For six months the forces of The Short Bus Squad battled the antipirate forces from HUZZAH FEDERATION and CVA. It all began in mid-June 2005 where small skirmishes erupted between the feuding forces. Both sides realized the other was not about to give up, causing those small skirmishes to brew into something much larger. Slowly but surely the war escalated into a full scale assault aimed at removing the opposing side from lower domain and providence forever. Thus the Emulation was in full swing... This video began production in early December, at the conclusion of the Emulation. Having little time it took several months to create this video, and its enormous size did complicate many things. It contains a vert detailed story of the struggle in lower domain and lower providence. Although all of the editing was done by me, Osiris Occido and I were partners in this video, always nitpicking and deciding what to change, and he also provided most of the newly captured fraps (and old fraps) in this video. The video is basically a culimination of all the TSBS videos, covering all our fighting with HUZZAH and CVA since June, 2005. The entire Pirates of the Caribbean soundtrack is used, as well as some other songs listed in the credits. What else can be said? The video is about 37 minutes long and nearly 800mb. 5500kb/s create one of the clearest and best quality videos you'll ever encounter. We hope you enjoy this video and recommend it to your friends. Here is our contribution to EVE's video collection, a documentary of the Emulation in lower providence:TSBS-025-The Emulation Enjoy, Joshua Keeling24kb filesize and 400w x 120h are the maximum dimensions for signature images. --Jorauk
LORD ROB
Posted - 2006.02.05 17:02:00 -
[2 ]
think ya got the rong link there
Joshua Keeling
Posted - 2006.02.05 17:09:00 -
[3 ]
Sorry, some technical difficulty there. The link is fixed, I believe.. Josh24kb filesize and 400w x 120h are the maximum dimensions for signature images. --Jorauk
Airpizza II
Posted - 2006.02.05 17:14:00 -
[4 ]
1stt to dl! You gota click the link and then go through filefront m8
Skyblue
Posted - 2006.02.05 17:15:00 -
[5 ]
811mb and use eve-files for hosting. Filefront, lol :)
LORD ROB
Posted - 2006.02.05 17:16:00 -
[6 ]
well can sort of find it now, but downloading a prob, if youcould use a host like eve-files be a bit less confusing.
Skyblue
Posted - 2006.02.05 17:16:00 -
[7 ]
eta: 5 day
Joshua Keeling
Posted - 2006.02.05 17:22:00 -
[8 ]
Upload to eve-files worked but the file disappeared, Im awaiting a link from them, if it doesn't work this is what we got :) We are looking for alternative hosting but.. Josh Josh
N2IHC
Posted - 2006.02.05 18:42:00 -
[9 ]
Please get an alternate host, it's going @ 2.7kb/s for me, eta is about 3 days. Also filefront doesn't let you use a download manager, so it will take an extremely long and painful time to download. Talk to Chribba maybe? Really been lookin forward to this though...
N2IHC
Posted - 2006.02.05 18:42:00 -
[10 ]
Please get an alternate host, it's EVE Online | EVE Insider | Forums
Joshua Keeling
Posted - 2006.02.05 19:06:00 -
[11 ]
I received a final e-mail from Chribba, seems there were several errors with the file while it was uploading. I will attempt to upload again at 20:00 eve time, hopefully it will finish by 00:00 or 1:00 when I get home from work. I will post the new link then. Don't get your hopes up ;) If you're already downloading then just let it run. Josh Josh
N2IHC
Posted - 2006.02.05 19:10:00 -
[12 ]
Through a lot of clicking, I somehow managed to get my download manager to work with filefront, and it's about 15% done, and going @ around 50 - 100kb/s, ETA of around 3 and a half hours. Better than 3 days by far If it fails for some reason however, I'll just wait for Chribba to work his magic, as I know he can. <3 chribba <3 TSBS. \o/
Chribba
Posted - 2006.02.05 19:13:00 -
[13 ]
Edited by: Chribba on 05/02/2006 19:15:04 FYI I am currently downloading the file to EVE-Files as well, and indeed it is going slow :P Currently it goes about 50kb/s so we're looking at about 4 hour download time :( Don't know if your upload will go faster Joshua? Otherwise it will be available in about 4-5 hours most likely. Joshua feel free to start the upload yourself, when EVE-Files has downloaded the file from FileFront I will do a check to see if any upload is in progress, if not I will have EVE-Files publish the movie. Or if you have your own webserver, feel free to get an EVE-Files account and use the RemoteDownload feature, or email me with the link and I'll let EVE-Files download it off you then publish it. /cEVE-Files | EVE-Search | Get Email if thread updates
N2IHC
Posted - 2006.02.05 19:33:00 -
[14 ]
Originally by: Chribba Edited by: Chribba on 05/02/2006 19:15:04 FYI I am currently downloading the file to EVE-Files as well, and indeed it is going slow :P Currently it goes about 50kb/s so we're looking at about 4 hour download time :( Don't know if your upload will go faster Joshua? Otherwise it will be available in about 4-5 hours most likely. Joshua feel free to start the upload yourself, when EVE-Files has downloaded the file from FileFront I will do a check to see if any upload is in progress, if not I will have EVE-Files publish the movie. Or if you have your own webserver, feel free to get an EVE-Files account and use the RemoteDownload feature, or email me with the link and I'll let EVE-Files download it off you then publish it. /c Chribba, you're awsome!
Joshua Keeling
Posted - 2006.02.05 19:56:00 -
[15 ]
Oh thanks Chribba :) It's very much appreciated. I dont get even that much of an upload to eve-files (~35-40kb/s) so you'll get it up there faster than me. Thanks, I owe ya one , but then again, most people do. Josh
Chribba
Posted - 2006.02.05 20:49:00 -
[16 ]
My pleasure, and you don't owe me anything :) The fact that people use my services are reward enough to keep me doing it. /cEVE-Files | EVE-Search | Get Email if thread updates
Chribba
Posted - 2006.02.06 00:30:00 -
[17 ]
Edited by: Chribba on 06/02/2006 00:31:23 Finally after a loooong time (and some network knowledge and bypassing download restrictions :P) the file is on EVE-Files. So enjoy about 800mb of movie -> Linkage And the torrent -> Linkage EVE-Files | EVE-Search | Get Email if thread updates
Airpizza II
Posted - 2006.02.06 01:38:00 -
[18 ]
Nice vid! Musta taken you a long time to make You stole the whole uplink thing from LL though because of that i give it a 7/10
Joshua Keeling
Posted - 2006.02.06 02:11:00 -
[19 ]
We didn't steal it from anywhere, I don't even know what LL is. Simply a coincidence I guess. Thanks Chribba ;) Josh
Emeline Cabernet
Posted - 2006.02.06 02:14:00 -
[20 ]
lovely! tsbs has the best videos. cant wait to watch this 1.
Joshua Keeling
Posted - 2006.02.06 03:10:00 -
[21 ]
Edited by: Joshua Keeling on 06/02/2006 03:10:26 We did go there for a bit but we are now more in the khanid prime area working into some stuff going on down there. Josh
Joshua Keeling
Posted - 2006.02.06 19:49:00 -
[22 ]
So little interest in the vid? Josh
taylor04
Posted - 2006.02.06 21:01:00 -
[23 ]
Edited by: taylor04 on 06/02/2006 21:01:44 Edited by: taylor04 on 06/02/2006 21:01:22 you did a good job on making and editing it, but man its way to long, id say you couldve cut that video into 3 parts and realized them over a period, but anyways good job
Airpizza II
Posted - 2006.02.06 21:06:00 -
[24 ]
Originally by: Joshua Keeling We didn't steal it from anywhere, I don't even know what LL is. Simply a coincidence I guess. Thanks Chribba ;) LLeBRing, you stole it from this !!!
Joshua Keeling
Posted - 2006.02.06 21:22:00 -
[25 ]
Edited by: Joshua Keeling on 06/02/2006 21:22:52 The idea was that HUZZAH hackes into and took control of our video feed, that was not taken from any video. Also, it's meant to be long, it's the documentary of an entire war. Josh
Fred 104
Posted - 2006.02.06 21:52:00 -
[26 ]
Wow, gotta say, nice vid.
Equinox II
Posted - 2006.02.06 22:10:00 -
[27 ]
Is it just me, or isn't the quality that good for beeing 5500 kbit/s? I mean, drones look broken up (like half the drone cross icon is drawn like 0.5 sec after the first half). Same problem with some of the text, especially the "blabla hit for blabla dmg blabla" in the middle of the screen, you notice it pretty easy here since it updates so rapidly. This is usually a sign of low bitrate, but I've seen movies with as low as 2500 kbit/s without this, so strange that you get it with 5500 kbit/s..? What's your settings? 2-pass encoding, variable bitrate, 5500 kbit/s limit? Other than that, nice movie. CCP Hammer > Next patch we will make sure to boost Amarr and Nerf Caldari.
Joshua Keeling
Posted - 2006.02.07 02:27:00 -
[28 ]
Most of the fraps is taken right out of other movies, so has been saved already 2x or 3x over in some cases. The really clear ones are at the end which are fraps that havent been used. Josh
Osiris Occido
Posted - 2006.02.07 02:58:00 -
[29 ]
ahh I'm gone for 2 days and you release it? Bugger, damn you had some issues getting it up. I'll help promote it and help get the low_res version uploaded too. Stay tuned.TSBS Video Vault | 25 videos to date, and counting | clickage
shivan
Posted - 2006.02.07 09:12:00 -
[30 ]
OMG that was a long video, and I'm gonna be so late for work now as I stayed up till 9am to DL and watch and have to be at work in like 6 hours But WOW
Hellspawn01
Posted - 2006.02.07 12:42:00 -
[31 ]
I tried to download it 3 times from eve-files now and it always stopps after less than 200 MB. Any ideas? ------ ÖShip lover
Saucerhead
Posted - 2006.02.07 13:53:00 -
[32 ]
Use a download manager so it resumes instead of starting all over again? --
Severa Crest
Posted - 2006.02.07 14:42:00 -
[33 ]
i r dl'ing
Gummi
Posted - 2006.02.07 14:57:00 -
[34 ]
I liked it a lot Josh, brought back some memories and even some PTSD. Good job on joining up the different movies, its not easy to keep everything looking ok when the movies are captured at different framerates and resolutions. The Blob was blurry a bit but still brought back memories my apoc going poof.. The fleetbattle in the middle was originally incredibly laggy and infact that little bit was about 15-20mins in realtime. It had to be speeded up, no point watching the blinking rack of guns for 3minutes.
Solusar
Posted - 2006.02.07 15:17:00 -
[35 ]
Nice vid, although it was abit long. Afew points though, if your going to call it a documentary of the war its needs to be unbaised as it didnt really just end in a stalemate did it? and the smack comment about CVA wearing stabs is alittle silly dont you think?
Osiris Occido
Posted - 2006.02.07 19:30:00 -
[36 ]
Originally by: Solusar Nice vid, although it was abit long. Afew points though, if your going to call it a documentary of the war its needs to be unbaised as it didnt really just end in a stalemate did it? LOL do you think you forced us out of lower domain? Give me a break. I'm glad you think that if it makes you sleep easier. I've made my statement about the end of our great Pirate/Anti-Pirate wars of lower domain, and really don't see a need to repeat it. Originally by: Solusar and the smack comment about CVA wearing stabs is alittle silly dont you think? What was so silly about it?TSBS Video Vault | 26 videos to date, and counting | clickage
Osiris Occido
Posted - 2006.02.07 19:34:00 -
[37 ]
New links for the videos!! Original, Hi-Res version: 792MBGet the hi res version here! New, lower resolution version (save 50% ): 393MBGet the low res version here! I'll ask Josh to update the main page as well.TSBS Video Vault | 26 videos to date, and counting | clickage
Joshua Keeling
Posted - 2006.02.07 19:40:00 -
[38 ]
Updated with low-res copy. Josh
Solusar
Posted - 2006.02.07 19:55:00 -
[39 ]
This is not the forum to argue points, i am merely making comments about the vid as was requested, as I said, if your going to call it a documentary, it needs to be unbaised, its rather the war from a TSDS point of view ;) Putting comments about wcs and such in vids just lowers the tone, I know CVA dont wear stabs in pvp, everyone that has faught us also knows this, in none of the CVA vids do we complain about stab usage, although its clearly there if you watch the fraps.
Comrade Boris
Posted - 2006.02.07 19:59:00 -
[40 ]
Great Vid M8! Got a small collection of TSDS videos That was one of the best yet! Keep up the good work. - ComradeI do not represent the views of my corporation and alliance. Not an ALT.
Koronos
Posted - 2006.02.07 22:22:00 -
[41 ]
Wow. Beautiful quality, very nice history of the war. Looks like you all had a lot of fun. Koronos
Osiris Occido
Posted - 2006.02.07 22:46:00 -
[42 ]
Originally by: Solusar This is not the forum to argue points I agree, but I was simply commenting on your comment Originally by: Solusar I know CVA dont wear stabs in pvp , everyone that has faught us also knows this sigh.. 2005.11.24 16:40:00 Victim: ******** Corporation: Imperial Dreams Destroyed Type: Armageddon Solar System: Kheram System Security Level: 0.4 Destroyed items: Type: Mega Pulse Laser II (Fitted - High slot) Type: Heat Sink II (Fitted - Low slot) Type: 1600mm Reinforced Steel Plates II (Fitted - Low slot) Type: Mega Pulse Laser II (Fitted - High slot)Type: Warp Core Stabilizer I (Fitted - Low slot) Type: Microwave L (Cargo) Quantity: 7 Type: Heat Sink II (Fitted - Low slot) Type: Multifrequency L (Fitted - High slot) Quantity: 1 Type: Multifrequency L (Fitted - High slot) Quantity: 1 =============== 2005.11.15 04:13:00 Victim: ****** Corporation: Imperial Dreams Destroyed Type: Apocalypse Solar System: Mista System Security Level: 0.5 Destroyed items:Type: Warp Core Stabilizer I (Fitted - Low slot) Type: Warp Core Stabilizer I (Fitted - Low slot) Type: Warp Core Stabilizer I (Fitted - Low slot) Type: Ogre II (Drone Bay) Type: Ogre II (Drone Bay) Type: Ogre II (Drone Bay) Type: Large Rudimentary Concussion Bomb I (Fitted - High slot) Type: Large Rudimentary Concussion Bomb I (Fitted - High slot) Type: Large 'Notos' Explosive Charge I (Fitted - High slot) Type: Nanoelectrical Co-Processor (Fitted - Low slot) Type: Cap Booster 800 (Cargo) Quantity: 3 Type: Cap Booster 400 (Fitted - Medium slot) Quantity: 6 These are but just two killmails from two different pilots I pulled up, but in any case, I am simply responding to your comments. I asked what was silly, you made your comments, and I am simply commenting again. It's a pretty bold statement to say "we never wear stabs in pvp", but you know this which is why you made such a statement, but it's not true for any corp anywhere. Every corp in some battle in some instance in some place or other has used stabs for a particular reason. If ****** (from above killmail) from CVA didn't use as many stabs as he did, we wouldn't have had anything to do on certain nights. That setup allowed him to be highly outnumbered against us, and we'd spend hours chasing him around in cruisers and frigs to see how many of us would die before we got him tied down finally. It was a tactic, and all tactics are counterable. I miss ****** a great deal, he never said one word in local whether he pwned us or got podded again or lost yet another apoc. Man I miss those times. See, this is what this video brings out. Such vivid memories TSBS Video Vault | 26 videos to date, and counting | clickage
Nyabi
Posted - 2006.02.07 22:59:00 -
[43 ]
Edited by: Nyabi on 07/02/2006 22:59:48 Yes.
Flow Nekcuf
Posted - 2006.02.07 23:00:00 -
[44 ]
Unlike Osi there I was a little miffed at *******, right after we finally caught his geddon at a planet and I get the sweet twenty something-k warp scrambler (too lazy to look it up) I get popped moving my slow butt to the gate, and he gets it back from his buddies ><. Damn you *********! Damn you to hell!
Hans Roaming
Posted - 2006.02.07 23:38:00 -
[45 ]
Awesome work gentlemen, brings back memories, especially ater pulling off a nice kill against BornToKill and Aim9Excite in their sniper setups (the domi and geddon at the beginning) we decided to go pick up the rest of the loot only to hear mid warp that your whole fleet had warped to the spot. Classic OMG moment. We had some great fights throughout the whole war and it ended up as a stalemate, changed Huzzah for the better I might add. Thanks for the good times and thanks for the memories this all brings back.President Huzzah Federation Be all you can be, join the Huzzah Armed Forces today!
Russo
Posted - 2006.02.08 00:51:00 -
[46 ]
Actually CVA does use warp core stabs, anyone who says they dont is just being niave or a liar. The kill mail proves it as well. As former allies of CVA I know for a fact the used them. Alot of people do...especially when being bait or something, so whatever. Russo - CEO Amarria Auxilia XL pod for an XL personality 'Russo, what exactly do you feed your ego to keep it that big?. '
Ramruqai
Posted - 2006.02.08 01:15:00 -
[47 ]
Nice vid, me dining there against dark reapers's raven, a thorax and a sac althoug comming straight after AMAX declaring makes me look like an amax pilot and I'm not! You seem to favor that particuar kill alot. :P That Geddon with stabs is mine I'll admit freely. It is on the otherhad something I hardly ever do and is the only ship I've ever lost that has stabs as I remember. Incase you want a reason I did it cause I wanted to let TSBS taste their own, jsut that I came in close they at snipe range. (normal TSBS BS at the time would be a sniper with 2 stabs in low) I was also before alone in mista flying against a BS, and about 3-5 support ships, was alot of fun and I do miss the war. A documentray can't realy be a documentray if you call this war a stalemate cause it was so far from that. You left the area and CVA vs. TSDS killratio was about 5 to 1 if not more. So we both held the ground and won in the numbers. Also a former member of the short bus squad freely admited to me that we did indeed kick your arses. TSDS are none the less respectul oponents, thanks for the fighting. It's the pilot that makes the ship, Not the ship that makes the pilot.
Joshua Keeling
Posted - 2006.02.08 01:47:00 -
[48 ]
Me <3 made up facts out of no where. 5 to 1.. lol It was a stalemate, especially considering CVA only fought 10% of the time and HUZZAH 90% of the time. Don't pretend like you contributed as much as your allies :) Josh
Osiris Occido
Posted - 2006.02.08 02:49:00 -
[49 ]
Originally by: Ramruqai a former member of the short bus squad freely admited to me that we did indeed kick your arses. I wonder who THAT could be, hmmmm hmmmm hehe You say you won on numbers (though suggested against me pulling numbers from the killboard when I offered :-/) and we say it was a draw because we moved on for bigger and better things.... and so it will forever be. Loved the fights CVA/Huzzah/Friends TSBS Video Vault | 26 videos to date, and counting | clickage
Osiris Occido
Posted - 2006.02.08 02:54:00 -
[50 ]
Originally by: Hans Roaming Awesome work gentlemen, brings back memories, especially ater pulling off a nice kill against BornToKill and Aim9Excite in their sniper setups (the domi and geddon at the beginning) we decided to go pick up the rest of the loot only to hear mid warp that your whole fleet had warped to the spot. Classic OMG moment. We had some great fights throughout the whole war and it ended up as a stalemate, changed Huzzah for the better I might add. Thanks for the good times and thanks for the memories this all brings back. Always good to hear from ya Hans o7TSBS Video Vault | 26 videos to date, and counting | clickage
KilROCK
Posted - 2006.02.08 05:31:00 -
[51 ]
\o/ low res version
Russo
Posted - 2006.02.08 07:06:00 -
[52 ]
Its so funny that the whole "AMAX leaves Huzzah to declare war on Shortbus" only lasts like 20 seconds in the movie....AMAX slaughtered shortbus for about a week. I think the kills were something like 50 kills to 5 losses. But theres no video of that. A damn shame you didnt record those great victories. I was hoping you would do some justice for us, but I guess its not an AMAX vid, but a shortbus vid....why make a vid showing your own ass being kicked right ? :) Russo - CEO Amarria Auxilia XL pod for an XL personality 'Russo, what exactly do you feed your ego to keep it that big?. '
KilROCK
Posted - 2006.02.08 13:55:00 -
[53 ]
Edited by: KilROCK on 08/02/2006 13:57:09 Bassicly download this movie to see a bunch of fraps bundled together.. (which i had seen in the past) + the incredibly crappy 15vs10 fight with low quality which you can barely see a thing unless you take 5 step from your monitor... at distance you might not realise it's all blurry.. I didn't watch the rest of the movie after i think 20:28 since the movie obviously CRASHED, i don't know if it switched codec half way but the low res version is bugged. The lenght of the movie was so long, after 10 minute the music got boring and repetitive. It resumed what you did in a couple of months well, but all in all, the story behind the movie was VERY boring to watch for me. Oh, last thing, The part where you scream misaba. I almost closed and deleted the movie. Freaking annoying part. If you were screaming that on TS, i'd freaking ban you.
Solusar
Posted - 2006.02.08 15:04:00 -
[54 ]
So, in the entire 3 months of war... you have one killmail of a cva guy with stabs. Ok i quit eve, thats proof we suck. I had a quick look over the CVA killboard, and the first 6 TSDS bs kills i came accross are illustrated at this link.http://www.invicta-universe.com/tsds.txt So, as we say, you complaining about ONE CVA guy in the entire war wearing stabs, is pretty silly. And Ram, the ratio was higher than 5:1 ;) As for Russo, its well known you hold a grudge against CVA, and if one of these days you decide to come closer than 150km of a member of cva, we can discuss it properly.
Hans Roaming
Posted - 2006.02.08 15:59:00 -
[55 ]
OMG what is going on about stabs and who won or not, this is a TSBS vid and tbh I think that of course it is going to show a lot of wins for them, if anyone else wants to put a vid together they can show it favourable for them too. Both sides used stabs during the war for their sniper BS as these things were designed to sit far away and avoid getting tackled by say 1 intie so they could get away, big deal. In the end both sides learnt to over scramble targets to counter this. However I think that that the vid was objective at how it reported events, we did indeed loose a fair amount of corps as we had to change our nature from being mainly carebear to a more pvp focused alliance. The ones who couldn't handle the pressure left and the ones who could stayed and became better for it. Amax left if I recall when they led a fight that went particulary bad due to the inexperience of the Huzzah members in the gang at the time resulting in a fair amount of losses. The war caused internal changes too, a change in leadership (I got elected), a change in focus (pvp 4tw) and the creation of a profesional military in that compensation was paid out for losses. These things and also that fact we started adopting the tactics of our enemy resulted in the stalemate between the two opposing sides as is noted in the video. In the end Huzzah + CVA could not eliminate Priory and TSDS and they could not eliminate us from our position there. Ushra'Khan also came in as a third party and if I remember rightly was pretty much shot at by both sides in the end. Sunsequent events saw TSDS and UNITY do a lot of fighting in northern Providence. As I have said I really like this video and really appreciate the work Joshua and Osiris have done in putting it together, well done guys it really made me smile watching it, I love the Huzzah interuption of signal part, heh heh.President Huzzah Federation Be all you can be, join the Huzzah Armed Forces today!
Osiris Occido
Posted - 2006.02.08 18:33:00 -
[56 ]
I love this thread LOL. ahhh, Hans, always the voice of reason :) Thanks for chiming in. Of course I can't let it die... Originally by: Solusar So, in the entire 3 months of war... you have two killmails of a cva guys with stabs. Ok i quit eve, thats proof we suck. rofl boy did you miss the entire boat there. First, that was just two mails I quickly found simply to trump your comment about not wearing stabs. There are *many* more than two CVA stab killmails I'm not here to post how many CVA killmails had stabs. Just two simple examples. Secondly, no one said you suck, you guys were great opponents and very resiliant Originally by: Solusar So, as we say, you complaining about ONE CVA in a bombapoc (****** as we call him :p) and ram (which he got beaten up for) in the entire war wearing stabs, is pretty silly. See above. Originally by: Russo AMAX slaughtered shortbus for about a week. I think the kills were something like 50 kills to 5 losses. But theres no video of that. A damn shame you didnt record those great victories And then after mega after mega loss, and eagle after eagle loss your corp leaves the alliance hanging, pulls out and leaves the war. Way to go.TSBS Video Vault | 26 videos to date, and counting | clickage
Joshua Keeling
Posted - 2006.02.08 19:29:00 -
[57 ]
Edited by: Joshua Keeling on 08/02/2006 19:35:27 AMAX Slaughtered the TSBS.. i think you are delusional! This is real life not dream dream land, wake up! 50 to 5? LOL did you pass basic math? are you just learning your 10s tables? Recount your kills please, you are clearly just being ignorant. But if you want an ignorant reputation thats fine by me.. lol Josh
Russo
Posted - 2006.02.08 22:34:00 -
[58 ]
Solusar, I recall blowing away some elite CVA frigs about a week ago at around 20km with my Rook. So dont try to make it sound like I am afraid to get up close and take care of business. Its just hard to fight you guys when you blob all the time. As for Short Bus....it is you who must be delusional to think you didnt get a beating at our hands. Xardrix alone scored at least.....AT LEAST...25 kills, I think it was even more like 35. He was a killing machine. Thats why you guys called in Priory to help remember? Because you were taking such a hefty beating. I could ask Xardrix to compile a list of kill mails, he saves them all, that would at least prove all his kills, which is a majority of them since he flys the gankgeddon. Anyway....very convenient how you never really had many clips of you ganking AMAX....it only happened a couple times over the many months the fighting occurred. Just admit it...AMAX took you to the max....and you couldnt hang :) Russo - CEO Amarria Auxilia XL pod for an XL personality 'Russo, what exactly do you feed your ego to keep it that big?. '
Donis Ardis
Posted - 2006.02.08 22:44:00 -
[59 ]
LOL, is it just me, I dont know you Russo, but you seem like an ass. Bah..
R31D
Posted - 2006.02.08 22:50:00 -
[60 ]
The only word I can use to describe this video is: immense There's only one bit I don't like and for me, it ruined what would have otherwise been a near-perfect video. That guy screaming "Misaba" in that really croaky voice. Anyways, definitely worth the 5 hour d/l (thanks for the torrent Chribba)Free bumpage for all
Joshua Keeling
Posted - 2006.02.08 23:42:00 -
[61 ]
Originally by: R31D The only word I can use to describe this video is: immense There's only one bit I don't like and for me, it ruined what would have otherwise been a near-perfect video. That guy screaming "Misaba" in that really croaky voice. Anyways, definitely worth the 5 hour d/l (thanks for the torrent Chribba) A note on that, it is like that purposely because that actually happened sometimes on ventrilo, people yelling "MIsaba!!!," rofl. And Russo, you don't know what you're talking about. Like I said earlier, lol, wake up, you're just dreaming. There's no fraps of AMAX cause we never fought them enough to get the fraps, that how UNIMPORTANT they were, sorry to burst your dream bubble! But hey, as I said earlier if you want to dream be my guest. AMAX was always never to be found, you had like 6 members and we could never find you and once in a while you came out for a peek Josh
Russo
Posted - 2006.02.09 02:06:00 -
[62 ]
Your pride is so consuming that it distorts your perception of reality. Those who were there know. It was at my own personal command our fleets crushed yours. When you did win, it was because AMAX wasnt around, or you just BLOBBED. Russo - CEO Amarria Auxilia XL pod for an XL personality 'Russo, what exactly do you feed your ego to keep it that big?. '
Flow Nekcuf
Posted - 2006.02.09 02:20:00 -
[63 ]
Originally by: Russo Your pride is so consuming that it distorts your perception of reality. Those who were there know. It was at my own personal command our fleets crushed yours. When you did win, it was because AMAX wasnt around, or you just BLOBBED. I was there, and I know your wrong. How does that sit with you? You abandoned your Alliance, you aren't willing to admit it, so you make up some amusing little blob comments to try to throw us off. In game I had no problem with you, you rarely said a word and I didn't think all that bad of you (besides that awful bio you set up). Here on the forums it goes to show your ego does the talking, which means you should set someone else up for the PR position.
Kaemonn
Posted - 2006.02.09 02:55:00 -
[64 ]
Lets keep this on topic now. No more of this who killed who. Take that to the Corp & Alliances forum. BTW that was a LONG but pretty damn nice vid.
Joshua Keeling
Posted - 2006.02.09 03:07:00 -
[65 ]
Thx Kaemonn Josh
Xardrix
Posted - 2006.02.09 23:22:00 -
[66 ]
Edited by: Xardrix on 09/02/2006 23:24:31 Originally by: Russo Its so funny that the whole "AMAX leaves Huzzah to declare war on Shortbus" only lasts like 20 seconds in the movie....AMAX slaughtered shortbus for about a week. I think the kills were something like 50 kills to 5 losses. But theres no video of that. A damn shame you didnt record those great victories. I was hoping you would do some justice for us, but I guess its not an AMAX vid, but a shortbus vid....why make a vid showing your own ass being kicked right ? :) Russo taking credit for the accomplishments of members of his corp? Maybe I ♥ AMAX (To those that can't tell, I was AMAX during our week long pillage of TSBS) Ooh, almost forgot. DLing the video now, and GF to TSBS, who would always fight. Truely a fun period in my EVE life. Grats!
Osiris Occido
Posted - 2006.02.10 00:07:00 -
[67 ]
Good to hear from ya Xard, hope things are going well both in/out of game for ye. Thanks for the comments TSBS Video Vault | 26 videos to date, and counting | clickage
chris lares
Posted - 2006.02.10 18:15:00 -
[68 ]
OMG.... 37 MINUTES R U CRAZY! ill be sitting here allday but if its short bus squad i think i can watch :) downloading bet its wicked :)
Sidyous
Posted - 2006.02.10 23:40:00 -
[69 ]
Downloading now. I had one great fight (one of the ones that will standout in my time playing eve) out of the ones I was involved in and it was against Osiris (not sure if it's included in vid though). As for kill comparison it wouldn't suprise me if some people don't post losses so there would be confusion with that, I know my corp does at least but not sure on anyone else would be interesting to find a true comparison but it's not going to happen. In terms of what we wanted to do for now it was achieved, who knows what will happen in the future. Perhaps it is biased and perhaps there is smack but both sides remember the experiences and the memories of the battles we faught are what counts, not the publicity. Play nice ppl Sid -----------------------------------------------
Edgewise
Posted - 2006.02.11 10:08:00 -
[70 ]
I thought it was a nice vid. And for the record, I have fought TSDS on many occasions over the last few months, and found them to be respectable players as ebil pirates go, wether they blob/gank the crap out of you, move on without a decisive slam for either side, or get blobbed/ganked themselves. Have learned alot by observing them in covert ops and watching movies like this one, and used alot of their tactics succesfully on other corps who are hostile. Without pirates there'd be little PvP, and without PvP, Eve would be boring. As for stabs... Ive run into many pirates and non-pirates stabbed all to hell and back, and many with none, just depends on personal preference and how important it is to get in that extra Gyro II.
Ikvar
Posted - 2006.02.11 11:30:00 -
[71 ]
It was a good video, but the bit with the guy screaming 'Misaba' made me have an aneurism and I had to turn the sound off. Still, you get a : Originally by: Avon I actually enjoy crafting in EQ2.
Xardrix
Posted - 2006.02.12 10:22:00 -
[72 ]
Great Video exept two things... - I WANS'T IN IT!!!1 - The "MIIISSSSIIIIBBBAAAA" creepy ass guy. That hurt. Anyway. Much ♥ TSBS. Had fun.
Osiris Occido
Posted - 2006.02.13 05:42:00 -
[73 ]
Edited by: Osiris Occido on 13/02/2006 05:43:56 Originally by: Sidyous Downloading now. I had one great fight (one of the ones that will standout in my time playing eve) out of the ones I was involved in and it was against Osiris (not sure if it's included in vid though). What Sidyous is referring to was our vaga vs sacr fight, and yes it was a fantastic fight. I did use that footage in one of my not-so-popular vids, check it out here Sid: TSBS [024] The Messenjah GF, and enjoy. Was too bad you docked up that phantasm first TSBS Video Vault | 26 videos to date, and counting | clickage
LordMordred
Posted - 2006.02.13 10:05:00 -
[74 ]
Just as a note, The whole Misaba thing started during our first stay in Domain. MISABA!! Became a war chant of sorts on Vent. When we returned to our old stomping grounding and Huzzah and CVA where using Misaba heavily... it became a battle and ganking ground once again. As such MISABA!!! Became a war chant on Vent again. The Biggest offenders of the Misaba chant would have to be BTK, KingPeach, and Myself. The others seem to join in after we get it going. Good fun. Lord Mordred Director, The Short Bus Squad "Extraordinary Licker of the Back Windows"
Joshua Keeling
Posted - 2006.02.16 19:54:00 -
[75 ]
And how it sounds on vent is how it sound son the vid Josh
Pages: 1 2 3 :: [one page]