| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Eternal Fury
|
Posted - 2006.02.09 23:41:00 -
[1]
Is there a website with GOOD pictures ands stats on all the ships that are available to players. I know theres a list in the database here on the Eve Online site, but the pictures suck honestly. they're these tiny little thumbnails.
I'd like to know what they're REALLY going to look like before I purchase them. -------------------------------- -I hope that's an exhaust port and not a weapons port. -Uhm dude, I dont' think it'll make a difference either way. |

Dark Shikari
|
Posted - 2006.02.09 23:54:00 -
[2]
Well there's something like 50,000 screenshots in the player screenshot section.
But IMO the best way is to google image search "EVE Online" ship name. -- Proud member of the [23].
The Tachikomas are DEAD! Click sig for video.
<3 Tachikomas -Eldo But I'm the cutest of them all, and I'm not even a blue robot - Wrangler I have seen you. You cannot deny it anymore - Vanamonde You used to be one of the twenty three, now you are a part of me - Cortes Immy > You All - Imaran Tachikomas > All ~kieron |

Eternal Fury
|
Posted - 2006.02.10 00:22:00 -
[3]
Edited by: Eternal Fury on 10/02/2006 00:25:34 Edited by: Eternal Fury on 10/02/2006 00:23:55 Edited by: Eternal Fury on 10/02/2006 00:23:20 Actually, I was really lucky to have docked and had my chat window open when someone asked there, and a player named Rachel posted a 2 links.
Ship size demonstration
And a ship gallery of actual screenshots that is sorted nicely
I didn't realise it till I saw the pics that the ships in this game are really drab looking. I mean, not the style/design of them, they're each unique, but the colors on them are well.. flat. The amarr at least have that nice goldish tint to most of them.
-------------------------------- -I hope that's an exhaust port and not a weapons port. -Uhm dude, I dont' think it'll make a difference either way. |

Dark Shikari
|
Posted - 2006.02.10 00:32:00 -
[4]
Originally by: Eternal Fury
Actually, I was really lucky to have docked and had my chat window open when someone asked there, and a player named Rachel posted a 2 links.
Ship size demonstration
And a ship gallery of actual screenshots that is sorted nicely
I didn't realise it till I saw the pics that the ships in this game are really drab looking. I mean, not the style/design of them, they're each unique, but the colors on them are well.. flat. The amarr at least have that nice goldish tint to most of them.
The pictures on there aren't true color, so no they're not as drab as you think. Its mainly just the lighting. Good page though. -- Proud member of the [23].
The Tachikomas are DEAD! Click sig for video.
<3 Tachikomas -Eldo But I'm the cutest of them all, and I'm not even a blue robot - Wrangler I have seen you. You cannot deny it anymore - Vanamonde You used to be one of the twenty three, now you are a part of me - Cortes Immy > You All - Imaran Tachikomas > All ~kieron |

Antonella
|
Posted - 2006.02.10 02:50:00 -
[5]
Wow, those ships look big as hell. How does that even look on the interface when you're in control of such a beast.
|

Eternal Fury
|
Posted - 2006.02.10 03:45:00 -
[6]
I don't know, but i want one of the BIIIIG ones.. but from what I hear, noone has them yet.. i can understand why. i can just see one of them warpin in and the whole system clears out. Everyone just bolts. -------------------------------- -I hope that's an exhaust port and not a weapons port. -Uhm dude, I dont' think it'll make a difference either way. |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |