| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Zari Otoshi
Tempus Bracae
0
|
Posted - 2013.11.15 12:56:00 -
[1] - Quote
Ok so, im hella baked so I apologize in advance for any ramblings or incoherency.
I started playing EVE in 2006. I. LOVE. This. Game. EVE and I have had an amazingly fun on again off again love affair for 7 years. However it has been all based in High Sec. I mean don't get me wrong. I have made sphincter puckering day trips into WH's at random, and mad dash low sec ninja salvage runs (god bless you pvpers). But Most of my time was spent in Motsu, doing wetwork for the fine folks in the Caldari Navy, or purging infidels in the name of the Amarr Empire. But im starting to get bored. So here is a bit about The Character:
I can fly hulks, Tengu, Caldari/Gallente BS, frig skills 16 days from bomber/cov ops. I am skilled for shields, cruise missiles, mining. and P.I. Pretty much if its a skill used for lvl4 missions, surviving high sec ganks, and industrial mining stuff....well, thats what I skilled for.
I don't much care for PvP, but I will defend territory as needed. To be CLEAR, I will pvp when necessary, or maybe do some gang stuff on occasion but it is not my primary interest.
Looking for a corp renting out low or null sec where I can Rat/Mine/P.I. Explore, etc. I will be happy to help the corp with mining ops, and defense as needed, or P.I. chains and whatnot. I dont want to be a mooch or anything.
Pretty much it. Thanks for reading. Look forward to hearing from you. |

Zari Otoshi
Tempus Bracae
0
|
Posted - 2013.11.15 21:17:00 -
[2] - Quote
Sadface. |

Kaelen Mosar
Coreli Corporation Ineluctable.
36
|
Posted - 2013.11.15 22:03:00 -
[3] - Quote
GûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæ GûæGûæGûæGûêGûêGûêGûêGûêGûêGûêGûêGûêGûêGûêGûêGûêGûêGûêGûêGûêGûÇGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæ GûæGûæGûæGûêGûêGûêGûêGûêGûêGûêGûêGûêGûêGûêGûêGûêGûêGûêGûÇGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæ GûæGûæGûæGûêGûêGûêGûêGûêGûêGûêGûêGûêGûêGûêGûêGûêGûêGûêGûæGûæGûäGûêGûêGûêGûêGûêGûêGûêGûêGûêGûêGûêGûêGûêGûêGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæ GûæGûæGûæGûêGûêGûêGûêGûêGûêGûêGûêGûêGûêGûêGûêGûêGûêGûêGûæGûæGûêGûêGûêGûêGûêGûêGûêGûêGûêGûêGûêGûêGûêGûêGûêGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæ GûæGûæGûæGûêGûêGûêGûêGûêGûêGûêGûêGûêGûêGûêGûêGûêGûêGûÇGûæGûæGûêGûêGûêGûêGûêGûêGûêGûêGûêGûêGûêGûêGûêGûêGûêGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæ GûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûäGûêGûêGûêGûêGûêGûêGûêGûêGûêGûêGûêGûêGûêGûêGûêGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæ GûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûäGûêGûêGûêGûêGûêGûêGûêGûêGûêGûêGûêGûêGûêGûêGûêGûêGûêGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæ GûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæ GûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæ GûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûÆGûô.CoreliCorporation.GûôGûÆGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæ GûæGûæGûêGûêGûêGûæGûêGûêGûêGûæGûêGûêGûêGûêGûæGûêGûêGûêGûêGûæGûêGûæGûæGûæGûæGûêGûæGûæGòöGû¦Serpentis Loyalists GûæGûæGûêGûæGûæGûæGûêGûæGûêGûæGûêGûæGûæGûêGûæGûêGûæGûæGûæGûæGûêGûæGûæGûæGûæGûêGûæGûæGòáGû¦Homepage: http://corelicorp.net/ GûæGûæGûêGûæGûæGûæGûêGûæGûêGûæGûêGûêGûÇGûæGûæGûêGûÇGûÇGûæGûæGûêGûæGûæGûæGûæGûêGûæGûæGòáGû¦EvE-O: http://en.corelicorp.net/ GûæGûæGûêGûêGûêGûæGûêGûêGûêGûæGûêGûæGûÇGûäGûæGûêGûêGûêGûêGûæGûêGûêGûêGûêGûæGûêGûæGûæGòÜGû¦Public Channel: Coreli Core GûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæ GûæGûæ GûæGûæ Basic Corporate Information GûæGûæ GûæGûæ Coreli is a Serpentis aligned RP-Lite corporation that focusses on PVP and boos- GûæGûæ ter production. We are currently based out of the Curse region where we fly with GûæGûæ the Ineluctable alliance and assist Serpentis in their military operations. We are GûæGûæ primarily EU time zone based but are more then willing to expand into other time GûæGûæ zones as well. Please keep in mind however that most of our ops take place GûæGûæ between 17:00 and 24:00 eve-time and our numbers are limited outside the EU GûæGûæ time zone. GûæGûæ GûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæGûæ |

vynok
Sub Par. Beacon Light Alliance
0
|
Posted - 2013.11.16 00:36:00 -
[4] - Quote
shot you a quick mail. If you have any questions feel free to mail me. |

Naos Dikaios
Phalanx Vanguard
5
|
Posted - 2013.11.16 08:00:00 -
[5] - Quote
Phalanx Vanguard [Aegis] is a new PvP corp mainly operating out of lowsec within Gallente space however we will be roaming nullsec as well, will go where ever the gudfites are found.
Come joins us and help shape our future together!
> Friendly tight nit group > Small gang warfare > Wolfpax lowsec / npc 0.0 > US TZ prefered but all are welcome > English and French speaking > Mainly flying T2 fit fast and agile - Frigates - Assault Frigates - Interceptors - Cruisers - T2 Cruisers - Battlecruisers
We are looking for mature, no drama pilots that wanna have fun playing this terrible game we all love. Newbies are more than welcome, we will guide you as best we can, however trials will not be accepted.
We understand that RL life comes first, we all have responsabilities, jobs, children etc. That's why Phalanx Vanguard is a corp with a laid back fun atmosphere, after all EvE shouldn't a second job. Of course any unemployed people that are on EvE all day long are more than welcome too :).
Come pew pew with us today!
Speak with us in "Aegis Publik" channel. |

Conius Mar
Black Sheep Squadron VMA214 Rolling The Dice
4
|
Posted - 2013.11.16 11:58:00 -
[6] - Quote
We are a lowsec corporation looking for combat pilots to run missions and combat sites within our Lowsec pocket.
We are in a small alliance that is growing rapidly and need capsuleers to help us grow.
We offer:
* Low Tax rate (5%) * Lowsec pocket protected by alliance * Mission/ratting Ops * Teamspeak Server * PvP * Mature and Sensible Leadership
We currently live in the Essence region where we control a lowsec pocket for our members to rat and mine in. These systems have many belts and combat sites to use and is safe due to alliance protection.
Join Tears For Fun or contact me if you would like to know more.
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |