|
| Pages: [1] :: one page | |
| Author | Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |
![]() Majoo'Janteer |
Posted - 2003.09.02 15:45:00 -
[1] Where can a guy in a frigate go for a fight? to fight other people in a frigate, I don't wanna go to 0.0 and get eaten by pirates that's not fun... I wan't to go somewhere fun to fight against people that are evenly matched to me... is there anywhere? can I go to 0.2 -> 0.3 and shoot people without getting wasted by police? |
Majoo'Janteer |
Posted - 2003.09.02 15:45:00 -
[2] Where can a guy in a frigate go for a fight? to fight other people in a frigate, I don't wanna go to 0.0 and get eaten by pirates that's not fun... I wan't to go somewhere fun to fight against people that are evenly matched to me... is there anywhere? can I go to 0.2 -> 0.3 and shoot people without getting wasted by police? |
![]() SilveravX |
Posted - 2003.09.02 15:46:00 -
[3] Not many people fight in frigates.. I'm sure I've read something about a frigate tourny. |
SilveravX |
Posted - 2003.09.02 15:46:00 -
[4] Not many people fight in frigates.. I'm sure I've read something about a frigate tourny. |
![]() Oodlebang Slipslop |
Posted - 2003.09.02 15:56:00 -
[5] Got to Arena Battles chat channel, they have a jolly good firgate fight every weekend. And its in 1.0 space. If u think that's impossible go to the chat and ask. heeheh have fun :) |
Oodlebang Slipslop |
Posted - 2003.09.02 15:56:00 -
[6] Got to Arena Battles chat channel, they have a jolly good firgate fight every weekend. And its in 1.0 space. If u think that's impossible go to the chat and ask. heeheh have fun :) |
![]() Majoo'Janteer |
Posted - 2003.09.02 16:01:00 -
[7] Maybe'll go kill pirates and free all the systems taken by the alliences in my Incursus Fear Me, I'm Coming. |
Majoo'Janteer |
Posted - 2003.09.02 16:01:00 -
[8] Maybe'll go kill pirates and free all the systems taken by the alliences in my Incursus Fear Me, I'm Coming. |
![]() GraveDigger |
Posted - 2003.09.02 16:26:00 -
[9] The chaos server is always a good place to fight.. Join Fight Club 2 |
GraveDigger Minmatar Sphere Industries |
Posted - 2003.09.02 16:26:00 -
[10] The chaos server is always a good place to fight.. Join Fight Club 2 |
![]() McWatt |
Posted - 2003.09.02 16:41:00 -
[11] sad news. no fighting frigates in this game. thank the security system. good luck. |
McWatt Caldari |
Posted - 2003.09.02 16:41:00 -
[12] sad news. no fighting frigates in this game. thank the security system. good luck. |
![]() Majoo'Janteer |
Posted - 2003.09.02 16:47:00 -
[13] Where/what is chaos server? And shame 2 willing fighters can't fight, to go to where we can fight we'd prolly just get podded or something, so it's not worth it |
Majoo'Janteer |
Posted - 2003.09.02 16:47:00 -
[14] Where/what is chaos server? And shame 2 willing fighters can't fight, to go to where we can fight we'd prolly just get podded or something, so it's not worth it |
![]() Chucky |
Posted - 2003.09.02 16:57:00 -
[15] Edited by: Chucky on 02/09/2003 16:58:13 There is a way to fight in 1.0 space without the cops getting involved. Simply gang with them, since you don't take SS hits for friendly fire. ... you will see more and more marketing which in turn will bring you more players to torture. |
Chucky |
Posted - 2003.09.02 16:57:00 -
[16] Edited by: Chucky on 02/09/2003 16:58:13 There is a way to fight in 1.0 space without the cops getting involved. Simply gang with them, since you don't take SS hits for friendly fire. ... you will see more and more marketing which in turn will bring you more players to torture. |
![]() Majoo'Janteer |
Posted - 2003.09.02 17:00:00 -
[17] I'm sooo itching for PVP - I was just killing NPC pirates when this guy came over in a rifter, looted my container... he said he shot some but there weren't any ship near by... so I locked onto him aimed my 3 projectiles and had my drone ready, but it was 0.5 empire space! and the police would probably******me so I couldn't shoot :( rifter v's incursus would have been fun! |
Majoo'Janteer |
Posted - 2003.09.02 17:00:00 -
[18] I'm sooo itching for PVP - I was just killing NPC pirates when this guy came over in a rifter, looted my container... he said he shot some but there weren't any ship near by... so I locked onto him aimed my 3 projectiles and had my drone ready, but it was 0.5 empire space! and the police would probably *****me so I couldn't shoot :( rifter v's incursus would have been fun! |
![]() Mr Blue |
Posted - 2003.09.02 20:37:00 -
[19]
Hey! Are you sure about that? I was in a gang with a buddy in 0.6 space and we were about to try out some shields and stuff. The second I opened fire on him I got toasted by the police and took a sec hit. I was told before that it shouldn't happend when in a gang. |
Mr Blue Caldari Eldar Imperium |
Posted - 2003.09.02 20:37:00 -
[20]
Hey! Are you sure about that? I was in a gang with a buddy in 0.6 space and we were about to try out some shields and stuff. The second I opened fire on him I got toasted by the police and took a sec hit. I was told before that it shouldn't happend when in a gang. |
![]() Tyrrax Thorrk |
Posted - 2003.09.02 20:46:00 -
[21] Edited by: Tyrrax Thorrk on 02/09/2003 20:46:48 Wtf, enough with the prejudices against frigates.. Frigs are great! If ya got 4 people in frigs with the right equipment they can easily take out a battleship. EW :) Oh and the Kestrel is one mean missile frigate, couple of those are something all but the toughest cruisers should respect :) |
Tyrrax Thorrk Amarr Umbra Congregatio Interstellar Alcohol Conglomerate |
Posted - 2003.09.02 20:46:00 -
[22] Edited by: Tyrrax Thorrk on 02/09/2003 20:46:48 Wtf, enough with the prejudices against frigates.. Frigs are great! If ya got 4 people in frigs with the right equipment they can easily take out a battleship. EW :) Oh and the Kestrel is one mean missile frigate, couple of those are something all but the toughest cruisers should respect :) |
Ace Harris |
Posted - 2007.04.30 16:34:00 -
[23] If someone loots your can then you can shoot em and not get whacked as they've stolen from you! Go get em tiger! * BTW - you can use this sys as a way to set up a fight with someone. Ace |
Sancho Matar |
Posted - 2007.04.30 16:40:00 -
[24] Someone is in necro frenzy ? |
Jim McGregor |
Posted - 2007.04.30 16:42:00 -
[25] Edited by: Jim McGregor on 30/04/2007 16:39:57 Go to low sec with some friends and camp stuff. :) No police below 0.5. Stay away from sentry guns (near stations and gates) and players that can kill you. =) Damn, im 4 years late with this advice... --- Eve Wiki | Eve Tribune |
Moria |
Posted - 2007.04.30 16:59:00 -
[26] two buddies can fight in hi sec by using can flagging drop a piece of ammo in a can have your friend steal it just don't be ganged |
| Pages: [1] :: one page | |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page | |
| Copyright © 2006-2025, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,05s, ref 20250911/1810 EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP. |
| COPYRIGHT NOTICE EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website. |