| Pages: 1 :: [one page] |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Dsty2003
|
Posted - 2006.02.20 07:29:00 -
[1]
Edited by: Dsty2003 on 20/02/2006 07:32:13 Edited by: Dsty2003 on 20/02/2006 07:29:20 My gunnery skills obviously suck because I can't hit crap with anything except missiles (which I don't even have trained past level 1) and since i fly Gallente ships missile hardpoints are usually not there. So my question is, what is some skills I should train to get my accuracy up?
This is what I currently have Gunnery / Rank 1 / SP: 45536 of 256000 level 1 Medium Energy Turret / Rank 3 / SP: 750 of 4243 level 2 Medium Hybrid Turret / Rank 3 / SP: 4243 of 24000 level 3 Small Energy Turret / Rank 1 / SP: 8000 of 45255 level 3 Small Hybrid Turret / Rank 1 / SP: 8000 of 45255 +5 Gunnery skills trained, for a total of 66,529 skillPoints.
Crap, didn't realize this was in Ships & Modules forums
|

Alliaanna Dalaii
|
Posted - 2006.02.20 07:41:00 -
[2]
Motion Prediction
get it upto to level 4 (5 preferably)
Alliaanna
Official Follower of =-= Royal Hiigaran Navy =-= |

EMTsNightmare
|
Posted - 2006.02.20 10:11:00 -
[3]
o man.....
get motion prediction, rapid firing, sharpshooter, trajectory analysis, weapon upgrades, and whatever other gunnery support skills i'm forgetting.
and get them all trained to 3 ASAP, they should all be taken at least to 4 if ur gonna be a gunner in life. but not having them at 3 if u plan to even fit a gun to a ship is kinda a sin ;)
|

Twin blade
|
Posted - 2006.02.20 10:27:00 -
[4]
Motion Prediction is a must have for any gunner no mattor what you use.
Controled burst is good for blaster's and lazer's.
Webber if your in close you gota have one will help to no end.
Both would need to be at 3 or higher if you plan on using hybird or Energy weapons.
The other gunnery skills can wait for now there the main 2 you need.
|

inSpirAcy
|
Posted - 2006.02.20 12:50:00 -
[5]
It's quite amazing what Motion Prediction adds to your ability, for a Rank 2 skill.
I was having trouble hitting at all, let alone with well placed shots, until I spent yesterday pushing MP to III. Soon as I hit III, a lot of my shots were landing well and harder. 
Set it off to IV now for good measure.
|

Roughneck18
|
Posted - 2006.02.22 20:18:00 -
[6]
I would get your learning skills related to gunnery trained. Then get all related gunnery till your head falls off. I got 8mil SP in gunnery and worth it all!!
=======================================
One death is a tragedy, a million is a statistic.
======================================= |
| |
|
| Pages: 1 :: [one page] |