| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Varis
|
Posted - 2006.02.24 10:16:00 -
[1]
Hiya.
i remember from a while back that there was some kind of application that would help you plan which skills to train, and how long they would all take - it would even give alarms when training should be completed.
Character-Manager or something like that.
Anyone have a link?
|

Mike Yagon
|
Posted - 2006.02.24 10:22:00 -
[2]
http://www.eve-ffet.com
|

Varis
|
Posted - 2006.02.24 12:06:00 -
[3]
Thank you!!
|

Tybalt Isenhael
|
Posted - 2006.02.24 19:07:00 -
[4]
Is this program legit? It asks for my EVE username/pw...
|

Yeggstry
|
Posted - 2006.02.24 20:22:00 -
[5]
Knew someone was gonna ask that :)
Official FFET responses can be found in the following threads:
http://oldforums.eveonline.com/?a=topic&threadID=270438&page=1#8 http://oldforums.eveonline.com/?a=topic&threadID=271385&page=1#6 http://oldforums.eveonline.com/?a=topic&threadID=278520
Hope these answer your question. ___
Webmaster of FutureFalcon EVE Tools, Home of the ECM and new EVE Management Suite (EMS).
http://www.eve-ffet.com/
|

Gilgamoth
|
Posted - 2006.02.25 18:25:00 -
[6]
No ECM and EMS aren't safe, we just brain washed a few tens of thousands of people to give us their money 
Look I'm kidding okay Of course ECM and EMS are safe, there's even a 'safe' mode in ECM if you don't trust us.
I can't speak for how safe some of our users are... Or even some of the devs, I mean just look at Yeggs 
Regards,
Gil . Commodore Gilgamoth HRO - Phoenix Propulsion Labs Are Recruiting
ECM Dev Team |

Karl Mattar
|
Posted - 2006.02.26 06:59:00 -
[7]
ECM is absolutely awesome.
One of these days, I'll figure out EMS, and then I'll be able to say it's awesome too. ---
Karl Mattar LT, CAIN
--- My opinions are my own, and do not necessarily reflect the official policy of my corporation or the State. --- |

Mike Yagon
|
Posted - 2006.02.26 11:53:00 -
[8]
I just wished it would properly update my character. :( I got it to work when I just installed it, but now it just refuses to connect itself nor download the XML.
|

Yeggstry
|
Posted - 2006.02.26 12:50:00 -
[9]
I would imagine that you aren't using the EMS with the ECM that is necessary to update your character. Basically the EMS takes over the downloading of your character's XML file, then you just update the ECM and it shows the changes :) Updates correctly every time it can connect to myEVE.
Our main developer EzTarget has just written an FAQ that may help you:
http://www.eve-ffet.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=411&sid=62cc9013b8748091b413ae904247767b
If you need any other help just let us know :) ___
Webmaster of FutureFalcon EVE Tools, Home of the ECM and new EVE Management Suite (EMS).
http://www.eve-ffet.com/
|

Mike Yagon
|
Posted - 2006.02.26 15:38:00 -
[10]
Ah it seems to be working again. Still weird how it used to work without EMS before. All seems to be in order again now.
|

Mudkest
|
Posted - 2006.02.26 20:59:00 -
[11]
Originally by: Gilgamoth No ECM and EMS aren't safe, we just brain washed a few tens of thousands of people to give us their money 
Look I'm kidding okay Of course ECM and EMS are safe, there's even a 'safe' mode in ECM if you don't trust us.
I can't speak for how safe some of our users are... Or even some of the devs, I mean just look at Yeggs 
Regards,
Gil
or if you're paranoid like me, make an offline character with it and keep it updated manualy(set offline skill properties when new skill is done training) *sneers* what are you looking at!?
|

Exelsior
|
Posted - 2006.02.27 17:56:00 -
[12]
Originally by: Mudkest
Originally by: Gilgamoth No ECM and EMS aren't safe, we just brain washed a few tens of thousands of people to give us their money 
Look I'm kidding okay Of course ECM and EMS are safe, there's even a 'safe' mode in ECM if you don't trust us.
I can't speak for how safe some of our users are... Or even some of the devs, I mean just look at Yeggs 
Regards,
Gil
or if you're paranoid like me, make an offline character with it and keep it updated manualy(set offline skill properties when new skill is done training) *sneers* what are you looking at!?
I tried to do that to predict what a new char would take to train such and such. It doesn't work though, as it ignores the attributes you assign it initially, pretty ennoying. I don't even know if ECM takes into account additionally gained attributes when you have a long queue and learning skills are at the start. ------------------------- Thou shalt be dispatched. |

Exelsior
|
Posted - 2006.02.27 18:05:00 -
[13]
In fact, i get a good help file, but nothing happens like in the help file. When i create a blank character with attributes, i get blank ones when i look at it's info. Moreover there's no way i can set already trained skills, even though it gives you a way in the help file, this doesn't actually work. Lastly, the strange part is that the attributes are actually there in the xml file, but they won't appear when i open ECM. ------------------------- Thou shalt be dispatched. |

GonzoWCS
|
Posted - 2006.02.27 18:36:00 -
[14]
See this Thread Here:
Works like a Champ
GonzoWCS The Shadow Order
|

Exelsior
|
Posted - 2006.02.27 19:02:00 -
[15]
Originally by: GonzoWCS See this Thread Here:
Works like a Champ
GonzoWCS The Shadow Order
What thread? ------------------------- Thou shalt be dispatched. |

CareBear Talker
|
Posted - 2006.03.05 10:48:00 -
[16]
Nice Program
|

Krylic
|
Posted - 2006.03.06 01:20:00 -
[17]
Originally by: GonzoWCS See this Thread Here:
Works like a Champ
GonzoWCS The Shadow Order
Might want to edit your sig just a tad 
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |