| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Sebai Hana
|
Posted - 2006.03.02 19:57:00 -
[1]
Hi, I am considering making a new PvP character, which bloodline/ancestry should I choose. Im pending between Khanid Cyber Knight (lol) or Achura Monk. please help with attributes and starting skills.
Thanx/Hana
|

Mike Yagon
|
Posted - 2006.03.02 20:21:00 -
[2]
According to my crazy program (See the "The end of balance?" thread) Achura with 10 int, 3 charisma, 12 perception, 6 mem and 8 willpower will be the fastest. If you can't stand how Achura look, consider a Khanid with 9 int, 5 charisma, 13 perception, 4 memory and 8 willpower.
|

Sebai Hana
|
Posted - 2006.03.02 20:35:00 -
[3]
Thanx, I will make some portraits and see what I like (I know it sounds noobish but I play for the fun of it ).
|

Mike Yagon
|
Posted - 2006.03.02 20:38:00 -
[4]
Nah that's how I pick my chars too. I am not going to look at something ugly for 2 years if I can help it. Even though Achura is optimal, I wont be making one. :D
|

Krylic
|
Posted - 2006.03.02 21:46:00 -
[5]
Originally by: Mike Yagon Nah that's how I pick my chars too. I am not going to look at something ugly for 2 years if I can help it.
*Looks at Mike's portrait*... umm... yeah we wouldn't want you to do that twice eh 
|

Adjodlo
|
Posted - 2006.03.05 09:52:00 -
[6]
Originally by: Krylic
Originally by: Mike Yagon Nah that's how I pick my chars too. I am not going to look at something ugly for 2 years if I can help it.
*Looks at Mike's portrait*... umm... yeah we wouldn't want you to do that twice eh 
QFT
|

Phenotype X
|
Posted - 2006.03.05 15:02:00 -
[7]
Hey! I'm Achura and I think I'm kinda sexy 
|

Mike Yagon
|
Posted - 2006.03.05 15:12:00 -
[8]
Originally by: Krylic
Originally by: Mike Yagon Nah that's how I pick my chars too. I am not going to look at something ugly for 2 years if I can help it.
*Looks at Mike's portrait*... umm... yeah we wouldn't want you to do that twice eh 
That wasn't my fault! :( It involved an apoc, a mining barge and it was dark! :(
(Actually, I don't think I look *that* bad. )
|

Haema Aniskali
|
Posted - 2006.03.05 15:33:00 -
[9]
Khanid are the way to go in my opinion.
First of all, I think they look a little better. I like the Achura too. The ladies at least. I think the only good looking male is the Gallente one. He looks like a medieval warlord from Dynasty Warriors or whatever.
Khanid can start with Gunnery V and Small energy turret IV, which are good, and make for 300k SP starting out.
I played around with Achura and I don't think they can get this many starting points, but they do get the opportunity to balance their INT and Perception a little better.
It depends whether you like Caldari or Amarr better too so take that into account.
|

Scake
|
Posted - 2006.03.05 15:41:00 -
[10]
Originally by: Haema Aniskali Khanid are the way to go in my opinion.
First of all, I think they look a little better. I like the Achura too. The ladies at least. I think the only good looking male is the Gallente one. He looks like a medieval warlord from Dynasty Warriors or whatever.
Khanid can start with Gunnery V and Small energy turret IV, which are good, and make for 300k SP starting out.
I played around with Achura and I don't think they can get this many starting points, but they do get the opportunity to balance their INT and Perception a little better.
It depends whether you like Caldari or Amarr better too so take that into account.
An extra 200k starting sp really isn't enough to sway a character choice IMO, the two extra points the Achura have to play with (that aren't invested in charisma) more than makes up for this, and catching up would be no problem.
|

Dr Tetrahydrocannabinol
|
Posted - 2006.03.05 17:19:00 -
[11]
doesnt achura start with 4 charisma now?? was it changed back to 3? --------------------------------------------- <Make ECM Burst useful> ECM Burst Idea! |

Scake
|
Posted - 2006.03.05 17:29:00 -
[12]
Originally by: Dr Tetrahydrocannabinol doesnt achura start with 4 charisma now?? was it changed back to 3?
It was changed back to 3 for release on tranq.
|

Mihae
|
Posted - 2006.03.05 18:28:00 -
[13]
I have made my choise and Khanid it is. 
|

mass destro
|
Posted - 2006.03.06 05:35:00 -
[14]
a good choice, Khanids are excellent for pvp play from what i hear :)
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |