| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Aleeta
|
Posted - 2006.03.03 12:31:00 -
[1]
After the new patch and even after DT, When I Log in my client hangs at "Entering Station" for all characters. Then, after about 10 minutes I lose connection. I've cleared my Cache and done a full re-install and am still getting the same problem. Any Suggestions?
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL "Pirates Are Doody Heads" - Aleeta LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
|

Mon Patt
|
Posted - 2006.03.03 12:58:00 -
[2]
so the problem got not fixed during DT? oh for **** sake...
|

Aleeta
|
Posted - 2006.03.03 14:00:00 -
[3]
Edited by: Aleeta on 03/03/2006 13:59:54 I ran the log server and this line repeats over and over a million times when It gets to the 'Entering Station' screen before I get the connection lost message:
OnLSC waiting until join channels completed
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL "Pirates Are Doody Heads" - Aleeta LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
|

John Lafitte
|
Posted - 2006.03.03 14:20:00 -
[4]
I'm having a similar problem, but creating a new toon. I got one of the new accounts last night and set up a toon, didn't like it so went to create a second and haven't been able to do it. Every time I finish the character, when the computer goes to "Registering Character" it will run the slider out then disconnect from the server not creating the toon.
Oh and last night I wasn't even able to log in with any of my toons, server would disconnect. I've also cleared my cache, and have tried on 2 computers now at different locations. Same thing.
|

Aleeta
|
Posted - 2006.03.04 02:58:00 -
[5]
I wouldnt mind waiting another month for new bloodlines and other improvments If it meant I could actually log in with one of my characters. LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL "Pirates Are Doody Heads" - Aleeta LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
|

Aleeta
|
Posted - 2006.03.05 04:44:00 -
[6]
Finally Got in around 04:30 GMT - Lagged to hell. I'm just gonna give it a day or so before I try again. LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL "Pirates Are Doody Heads" - Aleeta LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
|

Spy H
|
Posted - 2006.03.05 06:22:00 -
[7]
im having problem getting into the game it load and it just frezee and im new to this game so idc wtf is going on here..............
|

Arosth Katsbalger
|
Posted - 2006.03.05 07:26:00 -
[8]
yeah i am stuck after it says entering game then it drops back to character selection. quite annoying will prob have to wait till after dt to log in.
|

Aleeta
|
Posted - 2006.03.05 08:08:00 -
[9]
I think The biggest problem is that the cluster is just bogged down right now. Once CCP Fixes em we should be able to log in - Just a guess LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL "Pirates Are Doody Heads" - Aleeta LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |