| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

sucrose
|
Posted - 2006.03.08 17:15:00 -
[1]
Edited by: sucrose on 08/03/2006 17:15:14 Now, who in their space is gonna attack me ? What exactly will happen ? Will I just not be allowed to dock in gallente stations or am i barred from gallente space or what ? I am curious if anyone can shed some light on things for me :)
|

Kilosher Silgen
|
Posted - 2006.03.08 17:26:00 -
[2]
If your standings with Gallente drop to -5 and below, they will put a nice welcome party out for you. I think it was a couple cruisers and frigates.
|

Galk
|
Posted - 2006.03.08 17:28:00 -
[3]
Edited by: Galk on 08/03/2006 17:28:32 Can we get a confirm on that, i have to move my navy mega through caldari space soon, and i don't wana be owned concord style.
We ain't talking web/scramble/jam.. ohh F... are we? ______ Long ago one gorgeous night, we let the stars grow free. We let Zhuge do that once, he came back carrying a traffic cone, a forsale sign and three empty bottles of dutch lager. He also lost his Zimmer Frame... - Imaran
|

Khonsu
|
Posted - 2006.03.08 17:34:00 -
[4]
Try it in a shuttle or something first.
|

MasterTao
|
Posted - 2006.03.08 23:47:00 -
[5]
just a cruiser and some frigates shooting at u. unless u go afk for half hour or more at a gate, u should be fine
|

Zeromancer
|
Posted - 2006.03.08 23:56:00 -
[6]
I also think that if you fire on those ships the caldari customs will join in at the gates. So just tank the damage and move trough. But mabye a trip to the testserver is in order.
|

BoinKlasik
|
Posted - 2006.03.09 00:12:00 -
[7]
Originally by: Galk Edited by: Galk on 08/03/2006 17:28:32 Can we get a confirm on that, i have to move my navy mega through caldari space soon, and i don't wana be owned concord style.
We ain't talking web/scramble/jam.. ohh F... are we?
its not gonna be concord, the navy will probably be beatable, but yea, take a walk on the test server sounds like a good plan :)
*doh, I broke my edited sig :/* *cries* this signature was lacking pink, I'll provide it for you. There. Looks better doesn't it? -Eris Fixed it for you. Oh, btw, yarr! ~kieron Didn't I tell you? The damsel moved in with me, we're having a great time. - Wrangler The damsel may not be distressed any more, but how many times does the informant have to be silenced before he gets the message? - Cortes
|

Pwyle Kenobi
|
Posted - 2006.03.09 01:08:00 -
[8]
Originally by: Zeromancer I also think that if you fire on those ships the caldari customs will join in at the gates. So just tank the damage and move trough. But mabye a trip to the testserver is in order.
I think Concord customs should stay out of any dispute between a faction navy and someone with poor standing. If poor standing causes a faction navy to attack you, I think it would be only fair that you can fight back (and perhaps even collect some nice faction loot). If anyone finds a definitive answer to what actually happens in practice, please post your answer b/c I'm sure there are many people interested in this one.
|

revren
|
Posted - 2006.03.09 04:33:00 -
[9]
Hello
i have a simmilar question or observation. Is there any diffrenec between a negative npc faction and npc corp standing. i have a realtivly low npc corp standing (6.9), becouse of doing thukker missions and when i get to the gates , sometimes all of the ammatar custom agents blow me up. it seems like a bit more then a 2 frigates and a cruisier.
rev
Well, I've been to one world fair, a picnic, and a rodeo, and that's the stupidest thing I ever heard come over a set of earphones. You sure you got today's codes? |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |