| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Helper Monkey
|
Posted - 2006.03.21 20:26:00 -
[1]
anyone had any of the copies? Did you think it was worth the $$?
I am debating on if I should go ahead and order it
|

Helper Monkey
|
Posted - 2006.03.21 20:49:00 -
[2]
anyone ?
|

Kylania
|
Posted - 2006.03.21 20:53:00 -
[3]
I love it! Great fiction, slick design, helpful articles, helping out CCP. What more could you ask for, oh that's right! Postcards!  -- Lil Miner |

Helper Monkey
|
Posted - 2006.03.21 21:03:00 -
[4]
blah i just subscribed for a year, thanks,,
figured if I am gonna be playing I might as well get it.
|

VinLieger
|
Posted - 2006.03.21 21:18:00 -
[5]
Great for reading on the toilet
|

Zaldiri
|
Posted - 2006.03.21 22:20:00 -
[6]
Originally by: VinLieger Great for reading on the toilet
Soft, strong and very absorbing?
----------------------------------------------- Admiral of King Frieza's Super Saiyan fleet.
|

Cho Chan
|
Posted - 2006.03.21 23:29:00 -
[7]
Originally by: Helper Monkey Edited by: Helper Monkey on 21/03/2006 20:40:30 anyone had any of the copies? Did you think it was worth the $$?
I am debating on if I should go ahead and order it
I really like it! Got my first copy on monday, and all I can say is woha! :)
Cho |

Inturist
|
Posted - 2006.03.22 00:25:00 -
[8]
Nice EON , i like it , and it cost vheap ;)
|

Zeno Kang
|
Posted - 2006.03.22 05:02:00 -
[9]
Hello, Vengeance Cloud.
EON is well worth the money. I splurged for a year's subscription, and I'm very pleased with the quality of the magazine.
|

Za Po
|
Posted - 2006.03.22 12:13:00 -
[10]
It's very good. I was pleasantly surprised when I received issue 2, and I cursed myself for not getting issue 1. -------------------- Do you have a solution to the BM and instas problem? Test it against the bookmark requirements. |

Corunna ElMan
|
Posted - 2006.03.22 13:39:00 -
[11]
It looks great from what I've seen... But no way in hell am I going to pay $15 for one 76-page color magazine.
I'd pay that much for a year of it, but not a single issue.
I'm not here to win any popularity contests. I couldn't care less what you think of me - all that matters is this: Can you defend your opinions? |

Asestorian
|
Posted - 2006.03.22 13:42:00 -
[12]
I love EON, and I get all excited when the time comes for it to arrive 
---
---
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |