| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Luviera Silverwave
|
Posted - 2006.03.24 21:01:00 -
[1]
Edited by: Luviera Silverwave on 24/03/2006 21:01:22
Originally by: "Jaguar Description" Minmatar Frigate Skill Bonus: 5% Small Projectile damage bonus, 15% EM and 10% Thermal resistance bonus to Shield and Armor per level
Assault Ships Skill Bonus: 10% Small Projectile Turret optimal range and 5% Tracking Speed per level
I don't see this Shield/Armor resistance bonus get applied... When I inspect my ship and compare it with what the market info shows the resistance are both the same.
What am I reading wrong, or is some thing wrong?
Spec's: Windows XP Professional AMD Athlon(TM) XP 3000+, MMX, 3DNow Memory: 1536MB RAM DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c NVIDIA 6800 Ultra 256.0 MB at 1280*1024 Creative X-Fi Fatal1ty
|

Asestorian
|
Posted - 2006.03.24 21:14:00 -
[2]
I think the bonus is already taken into account in the stats, because you have to have lvl 5 minmatar frigate anyway.
---
---
|

Sarmaul
|
Posted - 2006.03.24 21:44:00 -
[3]
^ correct
Originally by: Tassi Projectile very overpowdered
|

Akat
|
Posted - 2006.03.24 21:50:00 -
[4]
Originally by: Asestorian I think the bonus is already taken into account in the stats, because you have to have lvl 5 minmatar frigate anyway.
Yes, tis true; the resistance bonus is already applied to the ship before you get in. I don't think it should be this way though. Because of this built in bonus, assault ships only have 3 true bonuses instead of 4 like the assault cruisers. There is a lot of talk about it here, but no clue if anything is being done about it.
|

Imhotep Khem
|
Posted - 2006.03.24 21:56:00 -
[5]
Actually that would amount to 5 true bonuses. They just chose a bad way of displaying that. They really need to start showing the ship as having standard resists before its equipped. But i guess its cpu silly to calculate something that will always end up with the same value... ____ If your not dyin' your not tryin'. |

Luviera Silverwave
|
Posted - 2006.03.24 22:01:00 -
[6]
Doh! I've could have known... thx for the wake up slap  Spec's: Windows XP Professional AMD Athlon(TM) XP 3000+, MMX, 3DNow Memory: 1536MB RAM DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c NVIDIA 6800 Ultra 256.0 MB at 1280*1024 Creative X-Fi Fatal1ty
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |