| Pages: 1 2 [3] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Rift Scorn
|
Posted - 2006.03.29 16:31:00 -
[61]
Originally by: Phonix
Thanks guy's its a hard thing to put down. Been playing with most of the guys for well over a year.
I miss EVE already, aswell as Fate. But I cannot return yet 
GL Muad.
STEP AWAY FROM THE PC! 
get yaself sorted mate friends and enemies alike will be here when you get back fella.
Your friendly clone activation expert, free of service to the eve community since '03! |

DB Preacher
|
Posted - 2006.03.29 16:34:00 -
[62]
<3 phonix
dbp
Current RKK Ranking: (PSCAL6) Proficient Short Tanto
Drop by and say hi in Reikoku Forums.
|

EL TITAN
|
Posted - 2006.03.29 16:51:00 -
[63]
good luck with the new ceo change ;o _________________________________________________ <3 hi |

Hamatitio
|
Posted - 2006.03.29 21:56:00 -
[64]
Originally by: BlackHawk177 You guys let Hama use the Warp button!?! That's just asking to die
Heh... <3 Hama
Sebiestor tribe?
Hast thou heeded my advice? ---
I Post on the forums for Fate. Im cool. Industrialists wanted |

BlackHawk177
|
Posted - 2006.03.30 00:05:00 -
[65]
Only part of it Hama
|

SweatySack
|
Posted - 2006.03.30 00:20:00 -
[66]
HAHAHAHA. Phonix *****s me up. Comes back to game. Forms an awsome PVP corp and disapears for 5 more months just to rinse and repeat. Think he struck gold with FATE. tho. I hope you guys crumble so I can have my damn PVP leaders back. *******s 
|

Phonix
|
Posted - 2006.03.30 05:38:00 -
[67]
Originally by: SweatySack HAHAHAHA. Phonix *****s me up. Comes back to game. Forms an awsome PVP corp and disapears for 5 more months just to rinse and repeat. Think he struck gold with FATE. tho. I hope you guys crumble so I can have my damn PVP leaders back. *******s 
Happens 
7 years and poof shes gone..
Hope to come back soon 
CEO of Fate
|

Ripp Tyde
|
Posted - 2006.03.30 07:10:00 -
[68]
I leave for 2 weeks and we get muad as ceo...
muad> ok guy we goin out killen tonite Ripp> woohoo...which type of roid?
carebear heaven
Ripp Tyde
DingleBerry Bear
|

Hamatitio
|
Posted - 2006.03.30 08:23:00 -
[69]
I do remember muad yelling at me for mining his crokite roid.
oops did I just put that on the forums? ---
I Post on the forums for Fate. Im cool. Industrialists wanted |

Leno
|
Posted - 2006.03.30 08:33:00 -
[70]
/me waves hand...
phonix does not have pictures of me mining in an osprey --------------- RIP - Smoske, My Friend
|

MuadChef
|
Posted - 2006.03.30 09:26:00 -
[71]
I just wanna say, best wishes to Phonix..
All of Fate hope that you get your rl things sorted and we will be here when you return..
For everyone else, thanks for the kind words, nice to c the old man has soo many supporters...
Anyway, back to the roids....
Muad
|

Dead Soldier
|
Posted - 2006.03.30 16:08:00 -
[72]
GL Muad,
and cya @ the battlefield
Dead |

Assassin 2
|
Posted - 2006.03.30 20:20:00 -
[73]
Best of luck to you Muad and to the rest of Fate.
A2
-=Silent..But...DEADLY.=- |

SweatySack
|
Posted - 2006.03.30 23:11:00 -
[74]
Originally by: Phonix
Originally by: SweatySack HAHAHAHA. Phonix *****s me up. Comes back to game. Forms an awsome PVP corp and disapears for 5 more months just to rinse and repeat. Think he struck gold with FATE. tho. I hope you guys crumble so I can have my damn PVP leaders back. *******s 
Happens 
7 years and poof shes gone..
Hope to come back soon 
Just take a note from Ripp. Sleep with alter boys. Seems to make him happy.
|

D1ABOLIST
|
Posted - 2006.03.31 00:34:00 -
[75]
Originally by: SweatySack
Just take a note from Ripp. Sleep with alter boys. Seems to make him happy.
Ripp for Pope! 
|

Lucian Alucard
|
Posted - 2006.03.31 00:53:00 -
[76]
GL Phonix come back soon and hopefully you can avoid that Elven death trap called wow,just bee line it back here mate. ----------------------------------------------- Done is done Yes, there will be no taking back Every journey must come to an end All hail to the Gunslinger Beyond our reach, out of control |

Cmd Woodlouse
|
Posted - 2006.03.31 01:08:00 -
[77]
Edited by: Cmd Woodlouse on 31/03/2006 01:07:54
Originally by: Lucian Alucard GL Phonix come back soon and hopefully you can avoid that Elven death trap called wow,just bee line it back here mate.
i can assure u it has nothing to do with the fairy game.
i wish it would be though 
@ phon: other mothers have also beautiful daughters, sharky  --------------------------------
I am G and i am IRON - as we all are brothers in arms and times of need. |

Lucian Alucard
|
Posted - 2006.03.31 01:49:00 -
[78]
Originally by: Cmd Woodlouse Edited by: Cmd Woodlouse on 31/03/2006 01:07:54
Originally by: Lucian Alucard GL Phonix come back soon and hopefully you can avoid that Elven death trap called wow,just bee line it back here mate.
i can assure u it has nothing to do with the fairy game.
i wish it would be though 
@ phon: other mothers have also beautiful daughters, sharky 
I know Woodlouse but the point iwas trying to make is if he ever goes back to MMo's he should come here and NOT fairyland. ----------------------------------------------- Done is done Yes, there will be no taking back Every journey must come to an end All hail to the Gunslinger Beyond our reach, out of control |

Cmd Woodlouse
|
Posted - 2006.03.31 03:03:00 -
[79]
Originally by: Lucian Alucard
Originally by: Cmd Woodlouse Edited by: Cmd Woodlouse on 31/03/2006 01:07:54
Originally by: Lucian Alucard GL Phonix come back soon and hopefully you can avoid that Elven death trap called wow,just bee line it back here mate.
i can assure u it has nothing to do with the fairy game.
i wish it would be though 
@ phon: other mothers have also beautiful daughters, sharky 
I know Woodlouse but the point iwas trying to make is if he ever goes back to MMo's he should come here and NOT fairyland.
thats sooo true. i know what i speak of and bashing stoopid nightgheyelves maybe fun for a while, but its not shaping anything, its just like.... omg i wnat this stoopid item now! gimme gimme gimme!
World of Whimpcraft sucks  --------------------------------
I am G and i am IRON - as we all are brothers in arms and times of need. |

Ripp Tyde
|
Posted - 2006.03.31 06:08:00 -
[80]
Originally by: SweatySack
Originally by: Phonix
Originally by: SweatySack HAHAHAHA. Phonix *****s me up. Comes back to game. Forms an awsome PVP corp and disapears for 5 more months just to rinse and repeat. Think he struck gold with FATE. tho. I hope you guys crumble so I can have my damn PVP leaders back. *******s 
Happens 
7 years and poof shes gone..
Hope to come back soon 
Just take a note from Ripp. Sleep with alter boys. Seems to make him happy.
i would hardly call it sleeping with them.. i kick em out of bed when finished and toss em a few jolly ranchers for thier time! Ripp Tyde
DingleBerry Bear
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 [3] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |