| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s) |

Helper Monkey
|
Posted - 2006.03.27 22:19:00 -
[1]
basically some transport missions or something that I can use my industrial with or something in between doing combat missions while training skills etc. I already have good standings w/ Caldari Navy , I was just hoping for some input on other corporations that wont conflict w/ the Navy and could give some decent rewards / be close to Caldari Navy agents.
Thanks
|

Binto Kie
|
Posted - 2006.03.27 22:28:00 -
[2]
Edited by: Binto Kie on 27/03/2006 22:32:50 It is not the corporation it is the type of agent. Various types of agents give different percentages of courier or kill missions. I don't think any are 100% one way or the other though. I think the best is 95-5.
Here is a link that covers most types.
http://www.tesuji.co.uk/agents.php
|

Helper Monkey
|
Posted - 2006.03.27 22:32:00 -
[3]
do courier / trade missions even pay anything decent ? Or give decent LP ?
|

Plures Nex
|
Posted - 2006.03.27 23:08:00 -
[4]
To avoid clashing with the navy, just make sure the corp you pick is a member of the Caldari Faction. IIRC, the Navy itself has very few courier type agents. I find the pay/LP/standing gain for courier missions tends to be somewhat lower than kill missions from a agent of similar quality (and you don;t get loot/bounties), but with a decent set of instas you can ofen run the courier missions faster than kill ones.
|

Erfnam
|
Posted - 2006.03.27 23:08:00 -
[5]
There are a lot of Caldari corporation that have agents that give courier missions. Show info on Caldari faction and then look at the list of corps. If it sounds industrial/carebearish, then it probably has an archives or manufacturing agent.
Ishukone and Kaalakiota have lots of these types of agents. I think a lot of them are near the navy ones, but maybe not near your favorite agent.
Courier missions give a decent amount of rewards and LP for the amount of work you have to do.
Recruiting Templi Cube Productions Share Auction |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |