| Pages: 1 [2] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Twilight Moon
|
Posted - 2006.04.10 10:45:00 -
[31]
Originally by: Macro Media
Originally by: Twilight Moon
Originally by: Gungankllr Because he's probably sitting in an NPC station somewhere and will never undock.
The bounty system at the moment is a little retarded.
Hmm....if you have a high bounty they sould make it so that you cant stay in the same station for a long peroid of time, as the on-station security teams will become aware of your presence, and eventually come and arrest you.
Couple of days at each station, something like that, a higher bounty decreases the time you can spend in each station safely.
At least that way, the pirates will move about, even if it is only across system.
If that were to happen, then the player would only undock in a BS with 8 1600 Plates and rest shield boosters, insta to another station and dock. Then we would insta back a couple of days later. Such a target is near indestructable, since he can redock at his station if he spies a threat.
I dunno....maybe if they get "booted out" from a station make it so that they cant dock at another station within a reasonable jump range, because the stations security forces communicate with each other?
|

KilROCK
|
Posted - 2006.04.10 11:06:00 -
[32]
Originally by: HippoKing
Originally by: Golden Helmet
Originally by: HippoKing 26million... and i put 10mil of that on because i felt sorry for him after he got podded and not having a macho bounty 
wanna be a pal and put a 10 mill on me? an evil ushra'kahn (or however that alliance is spelled) with an eviler stealth bomber took my 10 mill bounty away from me
done 
promise you won't kill me   
Shesh, I want a free 10m on my head too.
Originally by: KilROCK I make sigs, evemail me if interested.
|

I Care
|
Posted - 2006.04.10 11:44:00 -
[33]
Originally by: valerydarcy i can only count to 10 so what do i know 
Bah, you're lucky. After an argument with a hydraulic cylinder I can only count to 9
Fortunately it only takes one finger on one hand to press the firing stud, and one finger on the other hand to communicate eloquently |

Thut'ankh Amon
|
Posted - 2006.04.10 16:25:00 -
[34]
someone is giving free bounties? nice
wonder how big will Blindman bounty become till he gets podded
I'ja'me ro'vu Amon
|

Remedios Sonrisa
|
Posted - 2006.04.10 16:58:00 -
[35]
Edited by: Remedios Sonrisa on 10/04/2006 17:01:10 I met Blind Man ignominiously this weekend. Went afk during a multi-jump mission (lvl 1 newbie stuff; was doing my 2005 tax return lol) and was in a 0.4sec space briefly. Got back to my computer and I'm invisibly sitting in a station. Looked in the combat log of the CCP directory and found who podded me at stargate. Yeah, he's got 26e6 bty on him right now, not 26e9. He ain't that blind d:
P.S. Hey Hippo, can you throw an extra mil on Blind Man for me? (:
|

HippoKing
|
Posted - 2006.04.10 17:21:00 -
[36]
Originally by: KilROCK Shesh, I want a free 10m on my head too.
you're the last one. i hope you feel macho now
Win a Cerberus!!
sigs of the 23/24/25 hijack just as well -eris yarrrr, i shall retake my sig -HippoKing Not a chance, our 1337 sig haXx0r sk1llz are too powerful! - Wrangler Ho-Ho-Hooooooo, Merry Saturday!11 - Immy Yo ho ho and a bottle of BReeEEEEeee.... - Jacques ARRRRRRchambault Stop spamming with "QFT" >:|. - Teblin
|

Beastoria
|
Posted - 2006.04.10 17:55:00 -
[37]
I want one too :(
I have grief'd , I have podded and I have killed ... I must be killing the wrong people cuz I've not yet gotten a bounty  --------------------------------------------------
|

KilROCK
|
Posted - 2006.04.10 18:07:00 -
[38]
Originally by: HippoKing
Originally by: KilROCK Shesh, I want a free 10m on my head too.
you're the last one. i hope you feel macho now
woot -.-
Originally by: KilROCK I make sigs, evemail me if interested.
|

LUKEC
|
Posted - 2006.04.10 18:52:00 -
[39]
heh i'll lower my ss too... make sure you drop 100mil on me, pretty plz.
Then i'll use jump clones:P
Die, die, die. |

Death Unleashed
|
Posted - 2006.04.10 21:22:00 -
[40]
Originally by: HippoKing
Originally by: KilROCK Shesh, I want a free 10m on my head too.
you're the last one. i hope you feel macho now
I dont need your bounty placement. I am comfortable enough with my own pirating ability. I dont need no bounty to prove anything. Although it doesnt realy seem right, pirate without a bounty. Quite embarrassing really Ok im gonna leave now.
Regards
Death
|

Xeios
|
Posted - 2006.04.10 22:34:00 -
[41]
Originally by: DeadRow
its 26,231,879.00
with is 26.3Millions not billion
I know its stupid but please leave off the s from million, it really grinds my gears. 
Pointless rant end.
|

Gordan Freeman
|
Posted - 2006.04.10 23:52:00 -
[42]
what a big bad dude with that 26 BAJILION bounty on his head....
|

Malthros Zenobia
|
Posted - 2006.04.11 03:34:00 -
[43]
Originally by: Macro Media If that were to happen, then the player would only undock in a BS with 8 1600 Plates and rest shield boosters, insta to another station and dock. Then we would insta back a couple of days later. Such a target is near indestructable, since he can redock at his station if he spies a threat.
Goodluck turning with 8 1600mm plates on your BS before something locks/jams/bumps you then goes for your pod...
Originally by: Dark Shikari Istvaan Shogaatsu's ego, when combined with a veldspar asteroid, would create 500 titans. Too bad he's never mined.
RAWR!11 Sig Hijack!11 - Imaran |
| |
|
| Pages: 1 [2] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |