| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Jethro Man
|
Posted - 2006.04.09 01:20:00 -
[1]
I've done a lot of missions, and still only at .41 standing with minimatar fleet. I think i need 2.20 to get level 2s... so that is a lot of time before i get to level 2s. Whats the quickest way to raise this?
|

Zekk Pacus
|
Posted - 2006.04.09 01:34:00 -
[2]
Social skill to level 3, Connections to level 3.
|

Valium Summer
|
Posted - 2006.04.09 01:51:00 -
[3]
If you are talking about getting an agent, level II... I just did a Corporation search of the corp I wanted to work for (Caldari Navy) then I viewed the info and hit the "Agents" tab. I then got a list of all the available agents, many of which were lvl II. My security status was only .02.
I'm still feeling a bit lost in this whole thing not sure if that helps or if i'm even doing things correctly.
I have seen the Arctic Circle... And it is round. |

Mike Yagon
|
Posted - 2006.04.09 08:27:00 -
[4]
Security status is not faction or corp standing. Open your character sheet, browse to standings and click on Liked By. Caldari will be a faction. For example, my Minmatar Faction is at 5.44, this lets me use every level 3 agent I can find in Minmatar space.
|

Octeo
|
Posted - 2006.04.09 14:23:00 -
[5]
You only need a faction/corp standing of 1.0 to use level 2 quality -20 agents. To use higher quality agents just add 0.05 / quality level to the standing needed. So for a level 2 quality 0 agent you need a standing of 2.0.
|

Valium Summer
|
Posted - 2006.04.09 15:17:00 -
[6]
Originally by: Mike Yagon Security status is not faction or corp standing. Open your character sheet, browse to standings and click on Liked By. Caldari will be a faction. For example, my Minmatar Faction is at 5.44, this lets me use every level 3 agent I can find in Minmatar space.
I get it. Thankyou.
One more question: Is the social skill a necessity to getting lvl 3 and 4 missions or is it just something that helps?
I have seen the Arctic Circle... And it is round. |

Trillian HIjammer
|
Posted - 2006.04.09 16:14:00 -
[7]
social skill increases the amount of standing you gain from doing missions, if you plan on running lot of missions it is a must. But technically speaking you can get to lvl 4 agents with out the slkill it will just take you alot longer
connection increses you standign with every thign but doesn't directly affect how u gain standing.
|

Bottled Brain
|
Posted - 2006.04.09 16:25:00 -
[8]
Edited by: Bottled Brain on 09/04/2006 16:26:42 What happened to your faction standing??! You did the tutorial agent but you have no faction standing at all...
If you do all tutorial missions you get 1.0 faction standing. And if you do the other 8 missions of the agent you are referenced to, you get another 0.2 or 0.5 faction standing, canŠt remember.
The worst lvl2 agent, quality -20, needs 1.0 standing (required standing: (level-1) * 2.0 + (quality * 5.0)/100.0).
If you do the tutorial agent and get 1.0 faction standing, you can train connections to lvl3 to gain 2.08 standing. This is enough to work with a lvl2 quality 0 agent.
But I have no clue what you have done with your tutorial agent....
|

Jethro Man
|
Posted - 2006.04.10 00:32:00 -
[9]
ya i skipped the tutorial agent, can i still go back and do them?
|

Bottled Brain
|
Posted - 2006.04.10 03:06:00 -
[10]
I donŠt know, try it. ItŠs worth it. You would need a lot of time to run missions if you donŠt get the 1.0 faction standing. Maybe they can even reset the tutorial agent if you petition it.
|

Questron
|
Posted - 2006.04.12 01:41:00 -
[11]
Had a corp mate who did the same thing (skipped the tutorial). If you use the ESC key and look under the tab ,Reset, you'll find you can reset individual portions of the tutorial. He reset his, completed the mission and got his standing gain. |

Necole
|
Posted - 2006.05.13 18:49:00 -
[12]
Im really lost with this
I am Caldari, ive done Lvl 1 missions with Caldari Navy until my eyes hurt. I have done -19,-8 and +7 missions with different agents. Everytime i complete a mission no matter what the qulity of the mission i get an 0.01 increase on my standing with Caldari navy.
Do i need better standing with Caldari State first or am i barking up the wrong tree?
Please help, and thanks in advance
|

drapo
|
Posted - 2006.05.15 15:45:00 -
[13]
Originally by: Necole Im really lost with this
I am Caldari, ive done Lvl 1 missions with Caldari Navy until my eyes hurt. I have done -19,-8 and +7 missions with different agents. Everytime i complete a mission no matter what the qulity of the mission i get an 0.01 increase on my standing with Caldari navy.
Do i need better standing with Caldari State first or am i barking up the wrong tree?
Please help, and thanks in advance
First, don't change agents much...Stick with the same agent unless a significantly better agent becomes available...(I switched from a Q=-20 agent when a Q=3 became available, for example).
Second, train the social and connections skills to at least lvl III each.
Third, make sure you've done the tutorial...
Fourth...Start lvl II missions, since you can probably do them now...
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |