| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Brujo Loco
Brujeria Teologica
1121
|
Posted - 2014.02.17 23:14:00 -
[1] - Quote
Yes, this happens here they could be "ascended" beings being torn apart from Nirvana to be eaten physically or spiritually by NWO Old Men with Demonic Mentors, you will get the idea tho 
Enjoy!
o/
PD: just couldn-¦t resist making that title har har! Inner Sayings of BrujoLoco: http://eve-files.com/sig/brujoloco |

Tollen Gallen
Glory of Reprisal Enterprise
6185
|
Posted - 2014.02.17 23:51:00 -
[2] - Quote
Came expecting cool stoof, left disappointed! 
I like Cake. Zimmy Zeta - I f*cking love martinis. the original ones, with gin, not that vodka martini crap. Carmen Electra - You are also on my block list. |

Graygor
1kB Realty 1kB Galactic
102978
|
Posted - 2014.02.18 06:34:00 -
[3] - Quote
Came expecting madness from Brujo.
Leaving baffled.
Also Brujo want some snow? Figure youve had enough of Panamas tropical weather. "I think you should buy a new Mayan calendar. Mine has muscle cars on it." --áKenneth O'Hara
"I dont think that can happen, you can see Gray has his invuln field on in his portrait." - Commisar Kate |

Khergit Deserters
Crom's Angels
2789
|
Posted - 2014.02.19 17:26:00 -
[4] - Quote
I couldn't turn up the meh-tal here are work, but I like the animated parts of that video. Kind of like Alex Grey paintings.
Carefully throwing that name around Brujo, OK? You know, the one beginning with I. They own the internets, and every time that name appears, every reptilian gets a tweet on its smart phone.
|

Eurydia Vespasian
Storm Hunters
5254
|
Posted - 2014.02.19 17:47:00 -
[5] - Quote
ugh lol.
everytime I look at alex grey pieces I feel a little gross. like I can't shake the internal organ and meat vibe for awhile. if I kiss someone (or pretty much any other activity...) I just can't help but imagine the meat under the skin and blood and veins. it's sort of an internal turn off lol |

Khergit Deserters
Crom's Angels
2790
|
Posted - 2014.02.19 18:35:00 -
[6] - Quote
I know what you mean. I never even liked those plastic Visible Man models with the organics visible. But aren't you an OR nurse, EV? You're supposed to be tougher about seeing internal bits than the rest of us.  |

Eurydia Vespasian
Storm Hunters
5270
|
Posted - 2014.02.19 19:07:00 -
[7] - Quote
Khergit Deserters wrote:I know what you mean. I never even liked those plastic Visible Man models with the organics visible. But aren't you an OR nurse, EV? You're supposed to be tougher about seeing internal bits than the rest of us. 
yes, but the patients I see generally have their skin on and are not engaged in coitus or breastfeeding! lol |

Brujo Loco
Brujeria Teologica
1130
|
Posted - 2014.02.19 19:48:00 -
[8] - Quote
Graygor wrote:Came expecting madness from Brujo.
Leaving baffled.
Also Brujo want some snow? Figure youve had enough of Panamas tropical weather.
If you offering snow, then offer the whole package, looking for work right nao 
Gimme a place to live and a work to do with above min wage salary and I will do practically almost anything non-sexual in nature ....
o/ Inner Sayings of BrujoLoco: http://eve-files.com/sig/brujoloco |

Destination SkillQueue
Are We There Yet
6299
|
Posted - 2014.02.20 21:46:00 -
[9] - Quote
One time bump to fix forum. |

Reaver Glitterstim
Dromedaworks inc Test Alliance Please Ignore
928
|
Posted - 2014.02.21 04:05:00 -
[10] - Quote
I think the people most okay about seeing internal bits are those of us who have learned to look at humans and other animals from an external viewpoint and see them as interesting specimens of study. If you can learn to see them this way, it is no more unnerving to see the flesh of a human than it is to see under the hood of a car.
P.S.: when I was very little, I was shocked and appalled to see the innards of either a human or a car. Fit a warfare link to your tech 1 battlecruiser. Train Wing Commander. Get in the Squad Commander or Wing Commander position. Your fleets will be superior to everyone else's. (had this sig BEFORE Odyssey BC rebalance) And bring back the missile Inquisitor!! |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |