| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Ko'tesh
|
Posted - 2006.04.18 12:54:00 -
[1]
I have an Amarr character whom I believe I have a good baseline to create a character from. (I generally have figured out his personality) But what I was hoping if people here could offer insights that I haven't really gleaned from my 2.5 weeks in Eve.
I understand that the Amarr are almost fanatically religious. They feel as if they're a moral authority. And for those who watched B5, they're somewhat like the Centari when it comes to their views of lesser cultures (minmitar). Are there any suggestions?
|

Octavinus Augustus
|
Posted - 2006.04.18 13:20:00 -
[2]
Well, to be honest we Amarr do nor consider ourselves to be 'fanatically religious'.
We are, however, convinced of our god given natural superiority to the other lesser races that inhabit our galaxy.
If you have questions, you ar emore than welcome to contact me online or send me an evemail.
|

Nooey
|
Posted - 2006.04.18 13:36:00 -
[3]
I recommend that you register yourself Here, on these forums. And repeat your post in the "Character Development" section. You'll get lots of replies there and it is generally a better place for discussing this.
Welcome Eve and RP! 
____ |

Aodha Khan
|
Posted - 2006.04.18 13:56:00 -
[4]
This is an in character forum. Try here. OOC Forums
So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong and to strike at what is weak. |

Pierre Dumonte
|
Posted - 2006.04.19 03:07:00 -
[5]
Originally by: Octavinus Augustus Well, to be honest we Amarr do nor consider ourselves to be 'fanatically religious'.
The problem with fanatics, which most Amarr are, is that they do not recognize the fact that they are fanatics. And before you know it they are rounding up and enslaving or killing all that do not share their fanatic beliefs.
oh here we go, I have started arguing religion, and thrown in a bit of politics. I'm gonna go away now before some fanatic points a battleship full of lasers at me.
Provenance Security is Recruiting - convo or mail me if interested.
More info |

Majaraw Awalabas
|
Posted - 2006.04.19 10:20:00 -
[6]
You seem to have skipped several classes in the University and furthermore have a personality disorder which requires appropriate treatment.
Cleanse yourself of your sins and accept the Lord.
|

Niccolado Starwalker
|
Posted - 2006.04.19 10:44:00 -
[7]
Edited by: Niccolado Starwalker on 19/04/2006 10:44:52
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |