| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

alt69
|
Posted - 2006.04.18 21:20:00 -
[1]
Just so that I know for sure is the "Mothership" the tech two version of a carrier? That's what I think since I can't find a mothership catergory in the ship FAQ and that's one of the ships that can't dock in a POS.
|

Agent2 Holtze
|
Posted - 2006.04.18 21:27:00 -
[2]
What's with the alt ?
it's a bigger version of a carrier.
|

BlackDragonShadow
|
Posted - 2006.04.18 21:31:00 -
[3]
Edited by: BlackDragonShadow on 18/04/2006 21:32:22 My alt is the defult character that the website uses to post with. I can change it but honestly if I'm just asking a simple question I'm generally to lazy to switch it over to my main.
Touched by his noodly appendage.
Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster |

BootStrap
|
Posted - 2006.04.18 21:33:00 -
[4]
Originally by: alt69 Just so that I know for sure is the "Mothership" the tech two version of a carrier? That's what I think since I can't find a mothership catergory in the ship FAQ and that's one of the ships that can't dock in a POS.
The Mothership is Tech 1, not Tech 2. There probably isn't anything in the setup sticky because there's only a couple in-game so far.
|

HippoKing
|
Posted - 2006.04.18 21:35:00 -
[5]
tech one.
its just a much bigger version, with bigger limitatons on sec and construction
only a few exist ingame atm. IIRC, they cos ~15bil
Win a Cerberus!!
sigs of the 23/24/25 hijack just as well -eris yarrrr, i shall retake my sig -HippoKing Not a chance, our 1337 sig haXx0r sk1llz are too powerful! - Wrangler Ho-Ho-Hooooooo, Merry Saturday!11 - Immy Yo ho ho and a bottle of BReeEEEEeee.... - Jacques ARRRRRRchambault Stop spamming with "QFT" >:|. - Teblin Who pwned who? ~kieron RAWR!11 Sig Hijack!11 - Imaran |

Cummilla
|
Posted - 2006.04.18 21:42:00 -
[6]
Originally by: HippoKing tech one.
its just a much bigger version, with bigger limitatons on sec and construction
only a few exist ingame atm. IIRC, they cos ~15bil
hey hippo, just curious here, but I thought they were closer to twice to three times that price you quoted.
|

Toksin
|
Posted - 2006.04.18 21:52:00 -
[7]
Originally by: Cummilla
Originally by: HippoKing tech one.
its just a much bigger version, with bigger limitatons on sec and construction
only a few exist ingame atm. IIRC, they cos ~15bil
hey hippo, just curious here, but I thought they were closer to twice to three times that price you quoted.
AFAIK, that's the actual build price. What people are selling them for, however. --------------- My views do not reflect the views of my corp, or my own views. |

Cummilla
|
Posted - 2006.04.18 21:53:00 -
[8]
Originally by: Toksin
Originally by: Cummilla
Originally by: HippoKing tech one.
its just a much bigger version, with bigger limitatons on sec and construction
only a few exist ingame atm. IIRC, they cos ~15bil
hey hippo, just curious here, but I thought they were closer to twice to three times that price you quoted.
AFAIK, that's the actual build price. What people are selling them for, however.
What's the going rate so I can start saving? :D
|

Dnol Arendale
|
Posted - 2006.04.18 22:02:00 -
[9]
I'm going to take a wild guess and say 40bil
which is mind boggling to me, who is barely scrapping by making a million or so an hour when I mine.
|

HippoKing
|
Posted - 2006.04.18 22:06:00 -
[10]
Originally by: Cummilla
Originally by: HippoKing tech one.
its just a much bigger version, with bigger limitatons on sec and construction
only a few exist ingame atm. IIRC, they cos ~15bil
hey hippo, just curious here, but I thought they were closer to twice to three times that price you quoted.
build price....
remember when the going rate for dreads was 4.5bil?
Win a Cerberus!!
sigs of the 23/24/25 hijack just as well -eris yarrrr, i shall retake my sig -HippoKing Not a chance, our 1337 sig haXx0r sk1llz are too powerful! - Wrangler Ho-Ho-Hooooooo, Merry Saturday!11 - Immy Yo ho ho and a bottle of BReeEEEEeee.... - Jacques ARRRRRRchambault Stop spamming with "QFT" >:|. - Teblin Who pwned who? ~kieron RAWR!11 Sig Hijack!11 - Imaran |

BlackDragonShadow
|
Posted - 2006.04.18 22:53:00 -
[11]
Originally by: Dnol Arendale I'm going to take a wild guess and say 40bil
which is mind boggling to me, who is barely scrapping by making a million or so an hour when I mine.
Your not mining in 0.0 are you?
Touched by his noodly appendage.
Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster |

CptEagle
|
Posted - 2006.04.18 22:59:00 -
[12]
Originally by: BlackDragonShadow Edited by: BlackDragonShadow on 18/04/2006 21:32:22 My alt is the defult character that the website uses to post with. I can change it but honestly if I'm just asking a simple question I'm generally to lazy to switch it over to my main.
If you click forum settings you can change you're default character to you're main. 
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |