| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Aminida
|
Posted - 2003.09.18 10:15:00 -
[1]
Since the new patch, I can't collect my secure cargo containers, because I don't have the Anchor skill yet. Thus, I left them in space yesterday, and now they are gone! I have no idea what could have happened to them. They were password-protected and I left them in Funtanainen V - Asteroid belt 2. 
|

Havoc1710
|
Posted - 2003.09.18 14:07:00 -
[2]
With the new patch, secure containers are only secure, and only permanent if they are anchored. if they arent anchored - they expire after 2 hours, just like normal cans do after 1 hour, im guessing this is what hapened to yours. Ceo Aquitaine Space Conglomerate |

Madcat UK
|
Posted - 2003.09.18 17:08:00 -
[3]
thanks I wonder about that i lost 3 of them
Now i have the skill but had to serch for it.

|

Noggy
|
Posted - 2003.09.19 13:37:00 -
[4]
ok.. so I got theanchor skill.. how do you anchor then? Does it do it automatically?
|

Jojin
|
Posted - 2003.09.19 15:06:00 -
[5]
Once deployed into space, right click on the container and you will have the option to anchor the container.
Note*: For containers, the anchoring only applies to secure containers.
|

Shilo
|
Posted - 2003.09.20 03:52:00 -
[6]
Since the new patch all secure containers can be accessed... ppl have been scooping them up left and right.... there not password protected anymore, you might wanna double check this.... even in deep space with all that rich ore, can be stolen now.... i made a general waring to passing Members of eve the day the patch came out.... just a note on this..
Shilo
|

Veruna Caseti
|
Posted - 2003.09.20 08:00:00 -
[7]
Quote: With the new patch, secure containers are only secure, and only permanent if they are anchored. if they arent anchored - they expire after 2 hours, just like normal cans do after 1 hour, im guessing this is what hapened to yours.
Havoc, it has been stated several times by the DEVs that cans deployed BEFORE the patch are not subject to the 2 hour limit.
Your cans were either STOLEN or blown up by someone.
Veruna Caseti Ishukone |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |