| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s) |

Sobeseki Foran
|
Posted - 2006.05.03 21:42:00 -
[1]
Some of you may remember this character, some of you may not. I had not planned to sell her when I created her, so her skills reflect that unfortunately. However, she is PvP oriented, can fly Minmatar, Gallente, and Amarr BSes. And has Advanced Learning skills.
General Skills Attributes Implants Corp History
More detailed Info on Skills is available on request.
The opening bid is 1 Billion ISK. Minimum Increment is 100 Million ISK.
Auction ends 22:00 Eve Standard Time, Saturday May 6th
~Sobe |

Sobeseki Pawi
|
Posted - 2006.05.04 04:27:00 -
[2]
My skills are as follows:
Anchoring: Level I Corporation Management: Level IV Ethnic Relations: Level I
3 Corporation Management skills trained, for a total of 46,505 skillPoints.
Drone Interfacing: Level III Drones: Level V Heavy Drone Operation: Level I Scout Drone Operation: Level IV
4 Drones skills trained, for a total of 342,505 skillPoints.
Cloaking: Level NULL Electronic Warfare: Level IV Electronics: Level V Electronics Upgrades: Level II Frequency Modulation: Level I Long Range Targeting: Level IV Propulsion Jamming: Level II Sensor Linking: Level I Signature Analysis: Level IV Survey: Level I Target Painting: Level I Targeting: Level IV Weapon Disruption: Level I
13 Electronics skills trained, for a total of 538,190 skillPoints.
Energy Emission Systems: Level IV Energy Grid Upgrades: Level IV Energy Management: Level IV Energy Pulse Weapons: Level I Energy Systems Operation: Level IV Engineering: Level V Shield Compensation: Level IV Shield Emission Systems: Level I Shield Management: Level IV Shield Operation: Level IV Shield Upgrades: Level IV Tactical Shield Manipulation: Level I
12 Engineering skills trained, for a total of 982,080 skillPoints.
Controlled Bursts: Level IV Gunnery: Level V Large Energy Turret: Level III (CURRENTLY TRAINING) Large Hybrid Turret: Level III Large Projectile Turret: Level III Medium Energy Turret: Level IV Medium Hybrid Turret: Level III Medium Projectile Turret: Level IV Motion Prediction: Level IV Rapid Firing: Level IV Sharpshooter: Level IV Small Energy Turret: Level IV Small Hybrid Turret: Level III Small Projectile Turret: Level IV Surgical Strike: Level IV Trajectory Analysis: Level IV Weapon Upgrades: Level IV
17 Gunnery skills trained, for a total of 1,730,697 skillPoints.
Industry: Level III Jaspet Processing: Level II Kernite Processing: Level II Mining: Level IV Omber Processing: Level II Plagioclase Processing: Level II Pyroxeres Processing: Level II Refinery Efficiency: Level III Refining: Level V Scordite Processing: Level II Veldspar Processing: Level II
11 Industry skills trained, for a total of 347,402 skillPoints.
Armored Warfare: Level I Information Warfare: Level I Leadership: Level I Siege Warfare: Level I Skirmish Warfare: Level I
5 Leadership skills trained, for a total of 2,250 skillPoints.
Analytical Mind: Level V Clarity: Level IV Eidetic Memory: Level IV Empathy: Level V Focus: Level IV Instant Recall: Level V Iron Will: Level V Learning: Level V Logic: Level IV Presence: Level IV Spatial Awareness: Level V
11 Learning skills trained, for a total of 2,226,911 skillPoints.
Hull Upgrades: Level IV Mechanic: Level IV Remote Armor Repair Systems: Level I Repair Systems: Level IV
4 Mechanic skills trained, for a total of 181,520 skillPoints.
Defender Missiles: Level I FoF Missiles: Level I Missile Bombardment: Level I Missile Launcher Operation: Level III Missile Projection: Level I Rapid Launch: Level I Rockets: Level II Standard Missiles: Level II Target Navigation Prediction: Level I
9 Missile Launcher Operation skills trained, for a total of 16,493 skillPoints.
Acceleration Control: Level IV Afterburner: Level IV Evasive Maneuvering: Level IV Fuel Conservation: Level IV High Speed Maneuvering: Level I Navigation: Level V Warp Drive Operation: Level IV
7 Navigation skills trained, for a total of 709,800 skillPoints.
Astrogeology: Level III Astrometrics: Level I Cybernetics: Level III Laboratory Operation: Level III Metallurgy: Level II Science: Level IV
6 Science skills trained, for a total of 108,765 skillPoints.
Connections: Level I Negotiation: Level I Social: Level III
3 Social skills trained, for a total of 9,250 skillPoints.
~Sobe
Originally by: TomB
Originally by: Darpz
Originally by: Sobeseki Pawi CCP will nerf this probably, but hey, worth a try 
so your saying I should of kept my mouth shut?
Yup.
|

Sobeseki Pawi
|
Posted - 2006.05.04 04:28:00 -
[3]
And:
Amarr Battleship: Level V Amarr Cruiser: Level IV Amarr Frigate: Level IV Amarr Industrial: Level I Battlecruisers: Level IV Destroyers: Level II Gallente Battleship: Level III Gallente Cruiser: Level IV Gallente Frigate: Level IV Minmatar Battleship: Level III Minmatar Cruiser: Level IV Minmatar Frigate: Level IV Minmatar Industrial: Level IV Spaceship Command: Level IV
14 Spaceship Command skills trained, for a total of 3,652,820 skillPoints.
Retail: Level I Trade: Level II
2 Trade skills trained, for a total of 1,915 skillPoints.
~Sobe
Originally by: TomB
Originally by: Darpz
Originally by: Sobeseki Pawi CCP will nerf this probably, but hey, worth a try 
so your saying I should of kept my mouth shut?
Yup.
|

Niphireum
|
Posted - 2006.05.05 01:55:00 -
[4]
1.0 bil to start you out
|

Sobeseki Foran
|
Posted - 2006.05.05 07:27:00 -
[5]
Thank you for your bid.
It should be known Sobeseki is fairly well known for a character her age. Her name is not one people easily forget. Several kills to her name, small gangs mostly, but some solo ones too. zuss was pretty easy (the same zuss that had a 1.5 BN bounty about a year ago).
~Sobe |

Sobeseki Foran
|
Posted - 2006.05.05 14:20:00 -
[6]
Less than 8 hours left.
~Sobe |

Niphireum
|
Posted - 2006.05.05 18:16:00 -
[7]
ha lol is that a coded way of saying she's openly hunted?
|

Sobeseki Foran
|
Posted - 2006.05.05 18:25:00 -
[8]
Not at all, she isn't a pirate or known as one, the sec status is mainly from shooting a bounty that wasnt quite an outlaw.
~Sobe |

Niphireum
|
Posted - 2006.05.05 19:04:00 -
[9]
Sounds good. Thank you for answering my question.
|

SIr Urza
|
Posted - 2006.05.05 19:04:00 -
[10]
Edited by: SIr Urza on 05/05/2006 19:04:34 1.05 bl = 1,050,000,000
|

SIr Urza
|
Posted - 2006.05.05 19:12:00 -
[11]
mail me if I win plz
|

Sobeseki Foran
|
Posted - 2006.05.05 20:09:00 -
[12]
Still just under two hours left on the auction. The winner will be notified after the close.
~Sobe |

Eximius Josari
|
Posted - 2006.05.05 21:13:00 -
[13]
Less than an hour now. Still time to get some bids in.
~Shadowlord
Don't miss your chance to buy Sobe [Ends today at 22:00 Eve Time] |

Niphireum
|
Posted - 2006.05.05 21:59:00 -
[14]
oop almost missed it.
1.1b for me :)
I'll be online around 0100 hours evemail me if I win
|

Sobeseki Foran
|
Posted - 2006.05.05 22:16:00 -
[15]
Alright, made it by one minute lol 
Auction Closed, I'll contact you ingame.
~Sobe |

Brem Watson
|
Posted - 2006.05.05 22:20:00 -
[16]
Congratz Niph!!!!
|

Niphireum
|
Posted - 2006.05.06 01:22:00 -
[17]
Agreed 1,100,000,000 transferred to Sobeseki Foran per agreement. Awaiting Character transfer.
|

Sobeseki Foran
|
Posted - 2006.05.06 08:18:00 -
[18]
Payment confirmed. Character Transferred. Please post confirmation of receipt.
~Sobe |

Niphireum
|
Posted - 2006.05.06 14:03:00 -
[19]
Character transfer receipt confirmed. Pleasure doing business
|

Sobeseki Foran
|
Posted - 2006.05.06 17:40:00 -
[20]
Likewise. 
~Sobe |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |