| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Danton Marcellus
|
Posted - 2006.05.04 16:14:00 -
[1]
I found this old CD with my nominees; Me First & The Gimme Gimmes. 
Remind me about The Maze.
I'm Danton Marcellus and I approve of this message. |

Weebear
|
Posted - 2006.05.04 16:37:00 -
[2]
"The F***ing Champs" was a cool name I thought.
My mate wanted to name his band "Free Beer" so that that when they were supporting bands the poster would read something like "Playing tonight. Random Band. With Free Beer" |

Amataras
|
Posted - 2006.05.04 16:52:00 -
[3]
Agoraphobic Nosebleed ------- The Eve Diplomacy Table |

Neon Genesis
|
Posted - 2006.05.04 16:58:00 -
[4]
Mr. Scruff, although he isn't really a band.
There, i just contributed nothing to your thread |

Calistoph
|
Posted - 2006.05.04 17:51:00 -
[5]
Saw a little Indie band in london called "Stephen Hawkings Running Shoes" a while back...
|

Electric Cucumber
|
Posted - 2006.05.04 17:58:00 -
[6]
The Mad Capsule Market Acid Mothers Temple 54 Nude Honeys
|

Ralus
|
Posted - 2006.05.04 21:29:00 -
[7]
a few more i've randomy come across whilst randomly surfing:
Touch Me Again and I'll Break Your Arms Alabama Thunder***** Spanking Bishops
and the best ever...
Accidental Decapitation Through ************
|

Benedictus Setaro
|
Posted - 2006.05.04 21:37:00 -
[8]
This contest is a no starter really.
*** for Johnny Depp
No other band name will come close to being as good as that band's. ---------------------------------------- Space-Slacker |

Marshmallow McNugget
|
Posted - 2006.05.04 21:58:00 -
[9]
Smashing Pumkins? Cranberries
|

Gorion Wassenar
|
Posted - 2006.05.04 22:31:00 -
[10]
Beatseaking Missles ------------------
CEO of TKI Public Channel: TKI-Net http://s14.invisionfree.com/Tsurokigaarai/index.php |

Th'Orn
|
Posted - 2006.05.04 22:32:00 -
[11]
Unsigned band I saw at a show in Italy named Your Mom. 
I have the reflexes of a dead moose... |

Jon Engel
|
Posted - 2006.05.05 07:40:00 -
[12]
Great local punk band from my area called the Havenots. Good music too.
|

d'hofren
|
Posted - 2006.05.05 09:46:00 -
[13]
The london punk and grindcore scene has always thrown up some great ones:
Blistering An*l Sore - (famous for the great song "sht, run, the powerlines collapsing) Bum Gravy Sick on the Bus Armatage Shanks and the paisley wheel chair experiance. Mystery meat
But in a fit of ego I have to nominate my current project - Tequila Mockingbird
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
Galactic Exploration and Mining - Web and T II Shop (Including Cerbs)
|

Nira Li
|
Posted - 2006.05.05 19:43:00 -
[14]
Edited by: Nira Li on 05/05/2006 19:44:46
a n a l c u n t
or butthole surfers
You Will Cry My Name Funny Guys
|

Traenador
|
Posted - 2006.05.05 20:00:00 -
[15]
"bubble gum hymen" and the sex robots "to the east, always to the east, to morrowind. Fear not, for I am whatchful" |

Andicuri Vas
|
Posted - 2006.05.05 20:43:00 -
[16]
Hands Down:
The Butthole Surfers
A V
|

Amasera
|
Posted - 2006.05.05 20:43:00 -
[17]
'Fiddle While It Burns' -------------------
Sacred Dark is now Recruiting! |

Saelek
|
Posted - 2006.05.05 21:23:00 -
[18]
Bah, good ones are Special Guests (your on EVERY gig ticket ever) and FREE BEER, so u get loads of people 
|

lofty29
|
Posted - 2006.05.05 21:44:00 -
[19]
Originally by: Danton Marcellus *blah blah blah*Me First & The Gimme Gimmes. 
Woo, ska music!  ---------------------------
Originally by: Oveur I see boobies! \o/
|

HippoKing
|
Posted - 2006.05.05 21:55:00 -
[20]
Originally by: Amasera 'Fiddle While It Burns'

|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |