| Pages: 1 2 :: [one page] |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Squirrel Slaw
School of Applied Knowledge Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2014.04.05 01:52:00 -
[1] - Quote
For Sale:
5x Moros each rigged with : 2x Capacitor Control Circuit II 1x Capacitor Control Circuit I
4 of the ships have Large rigs from before the patch, 1 has Capital rigs.
Price: 2.6b each (~10% under The Forge sell price)
They are located in Maila (The Forge).
These particular boats have seen action in c5/c6 wormhole space (not just sleepers), and have been well maintained and cared for.
The price is non-negotiable. Private contract only.
|

Squirrel Slaw
School of Applied Knowledge Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2014.04.06 16:13:00 -
[2] - Quote
These are still for sale. |

waxx25
Sonnenlegion Shadow Cartel
19
|
Posted - 2014.04.06 21:35:00 -
[3] - Quote
2.2bil for ccc moros best I can offer, good luck selling them above hull price with ccc rigs. |

Squirrel Slaw
School of Applied Knowledge Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2014.04.06 22:15:00 -
[4] - Quote
While I think 2.2b seems a bit low, you do have a point about the price.
I'll lower it to 2.5b and see how that goes. I know people still use CCCs in w-space. |

waxx25
Sonnenlegion Shadow Cartel
19
|
Posted - 2014.04.07 07:00:00 -
[5] - Quote
ill offer 2.35 for one, contact me in game if interested |

Loraine Gess
Confedeferate Union of Tax Legalists
200
|
Posted - 2014.04.07 10:23:00 -
[6] - Quote
Squirrel Slaw wrote:While I think 2.2b seems a bit low, you do have a point about the price.
I'll lower it to 2.5b and see how that goes. I know people still use CCCs in w-space.
They use semiconductors because it gives you almost 80% of the recharge while adding entire minutes to your capout time, which is especially necessary when refitting to cap because you got full neut aggro. |

Squirrel Slaw
School of Applied Knowledge Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2014.04.07 23:33:00 -
[7] - Quote
Loraine Gess wrote:Squirrel Slaw wrote:While I think 2.2b seems a bit low, you do have a point about the price.
I'll lower it to 2.5b and see how that goes. I know people still use CCCs in w-space. They use semiconductors because it gives you almost 80% of the recharge while adding entire minutes to your capout time, which is especially necessary when refitting to cap because you got full neut aggro.
Yeah, I've seen several fits that combine the two, and many of those had two t2 CCCs and one t1 Semiconductor. In which case this is only 30m from that. |

Squirrel Slaw
School of Applied Knowledge Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2014.04.08 12:53:00 -
[8] - Quote
These are still for sale. |

Squirrel Slaw
School of Applied Knowledge Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2014.04.10 17:17:00 -
[9] - Quote
These are still for sale. |

Lucas41
Billy Goats Pew
15
|
Posted - 2014.04.11 21:22:00 -
[10] - Quote
I'll take one. Put up 24hr contract |

Squirrel Slaw
School of Applied Knowledge Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2014.04.11 23:30:00 -
[11] - Quote
Lucas41 wrote:I'll take one. Put up 24hr contract
It's up, thanks!  |

Squirrel Slaw
School of Applied Knowledge Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2014.04.12 15:47:00 -
[12] - Quote
Three Moros still for sale. |

Squirrel Slaw
School of Applied Knowledge Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2014.04.13 15:47:00 -
[13] - Quote
Three Moros still for sale. |

Squirrel Slaw
School of Applied Knowledge Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2014.04.19 15:46:00 -
[14] - Quote
Three Moros still for sale. |

Squirrel Slaw
School of Applied Knowledge Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2014.04.22 00:06:00 -
[15] - Quote
Three Moros still for sale. |

FisherNab
Federal Navy Academy Gallente Federation
5
|
Posted - 2014.04.23 03:05:00 -
[16] - Quote
2.2?
Can accept on Thursday. |

Squirrel Slaw
School of Applied Knowledge Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2014.04.23 12:43:00 -
[17] - Quote
FisherNab wrote:2.2?
Can accept on Thursday.
Too low. An unrigged Moros costs 2.2. Just buy one of the market if that's what you want. |

FisherNab
Federal Navy Academy Gallente Federation
5
|
Posted - 2014.04.23 13:00:00 -
[18] - Quote
You can get a Moros for 2.05b.
When you rig a ship you never expect full cost price back as people might want to change the odd rig like I do! |

Squirrel Slaw
School of Applied Knowledge Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2014.04.23 13:31:00 -
[19] - Quote
FisherNab wrote:You can get a Moros for 2.05b.
When you rig a ship you never expect full cost price back as people might want to change the odd rig like I do!
The Forge sell price as of right now is 2.198b. I'm not expecting full price back, if I was then I'd be asking for 2.9b.
The price I'm asking is fair, and they are selling at a slow but steady rate.
If you don't want a Moros with CCC rigs then this probably isn't a good deal for you. |

dexter xio
TURN LEFT
41
|
Posted - 2014.04.23 16:32:00 -
[20] - Quote
Purchased 1 of these Moros, quick contract and great price. Dexter xio - That cool guy |

Lucky Luce
Controlled Substance Surely You're Joking
1
|
Posted - 2014.04.24 23:10:00 -
[21] - Quote
2.35B? |

Squirrel Slaw
School of Applied Knowledge Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2014.04.27 02:32:00 -
[22] - Quote
1 Moros left for sale. |

Squirrel Slaw
School of Applied Knowledge Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2014.04.28 23:15:00 -
[23] - Quote
1 Moros left for sale. |

Squirrel Slaw
School of Applied Knowledge Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2014.05.06 12:56:00 -
[24] - Quote
1 Moros left for sale. |

Squirrel Slaw
School of Applied Knowledge Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2014.05.10 20:26:00 -
[25] - Quote
1 Moros left for sale. |

Squirrel Slaw
School of Applied Knowledge Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2014.05.11 21:23:00 -
[26] - Quote
1 Moros left for sale. |

Squirrel Slaw
School of Applied Knowledge Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2014.05.12 22:47:00 -
[27] - Quote
Lowered price from 2.5b -> 2.4b |

Squirrel Slaw
School of Applied Knowledge Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2014.06.14 01:15:00 -
[28] - Quote
Price raised to 2.6b to keep up with market trends.
1 Moros left to sell. |

Squirrel Slaw
School of Applied Knowledge Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2014.06.15 02:01:00 -
[29] - Quote
1 Moros left for sale. |

Squirrel Slaw
School of Applied Knowledge Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2014.06.16 18:56:00 -
[30] - Quote
Still 1 Moros left for sale. |

Cabablanka
Aliastra Gallente Federation
9
|
Posted - 2014.06.16 19:27:00 -
[31] - Quote
contract to me |

Cabablanka
Aliastra Gallente Federation
9
|
Posted - 2014.06.16 19:30:00 -
[32] - Quote
ahh price raised. if you contact to me with 2.4b i will buy. do it fast. |

Squirrel Slaw
School of Applied Knowledge Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2014.06.16 23:49:00 -
[33] - Quote
Cabablanka wrote:ahh price raised. if you contact to me with 2.4b i will buy. do it fast.
No thanks, 2.6b is a really reasonable price at the moment. |

Cabablanka
Aliastra Gallente Federation
9
|
Posted - 2014.06.17 05:08:00 -
[34] - Quote
fine i will take it. |

Squirrel Slaw
School of Applied Knowledge Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2014.06.17 12:53:00 -
[35] - Quote
Done.
Thanks! |

Cabablanka
Aliastra Gallente Federation
9
|
Posted - 2014.06.17 14:16:00 -
[36] - Quote
Squirrel Slaw wrote:Done.
Thanks!
contract accepted. TY. |
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 :: [one page] |