
SteelMyst
Aegis Defense Solutions
1
|
Posted - 2014.04.07 00:46:00 -
[1] - Quote
The Details: -High Security Focused -Gallente Based -US Timezone (Eastern) -Currently only one member. -New player training and support corporation.
The Pitch: When I say fresh, I mean it. I'm currently an army of one, and I've gotten quite tired of flying by myself after years of dying micro-corporations and solo play. Having picked up and dropped this game in the past quite a bit myself because of how painfully boring the lack of a social element gets, I know how much it sucks to start the game and try it out solo.
I'm sure I could join a corporation easily enough, but I'm hopeful that I could start something instead, and see it grow. A lot of corporations won't take trial members, for security reasons, but that doesn't bother me.
Truth be told, I enjoy teaching players in this game. Though I have experience, I have no issue working through lower-leveled content, or spending time doing "unprofitable" things like helping others. I am not afraid of working my way backwards to move a new group of players forward.
As a solo player, I cannot offer a great deal of money, ships, materials, or anything of the sort. Some corporations can. What I can offer is a wealth of knowledge about the game's mechanics and inner workings, my time, and whatever assistance I can possibly give to the new pilots who would benefit from my cooperation.
It is my sincere hope that I can run across some newer pilots and build a corporation side-by-side with them. Those who fly with me will learn through the game together and grow into exceptional pilots in their own right. It will take time, but in the future it will lead to a corporation of experienced and helpful pilots with a solid in-game bond.
If you're an experienced pilot and reading this for some reason, you're more than welcome, too. A good social environment and some extra hands are just as valuable, but I have no business asking for them from the get-go, so any help from pilots of any experience level would be a fortunate thing.
The Conclusion: I realize this one-man-stand thing is seemingly crazy, and that perhaps it's not a lot to go on, but that's all there is to it. I'm looking to help and have fun doing it: there's more to EVE online than the market window and the quietude of Local Chat.
There are plenty of other places a new pilot might look, but I'm hoping I catch at least an eye or two, and that together with some new colleagues, grow farther still.
Fly safe, Steelmyst. |