| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Callous Hooper
|
Posted - 2003.09.20 16:46:00 -
[1]
About 3 weeks ago I got stuck in the Ameinaka solar system. Just had to pass through it again and I have the very same problem. The same bug after 3 weeks?? what is going on? I just sit here with a black screen and a box saying "tuning in on sub-space frequencies" and a little bar moving across repeatedly. How do I get out?? Can someone help?
Protect me from what I want.
|

Kintac
|
Posted - 2003.09.20 16:59:00 -
[2]
Hi,
donŠt worry about this. I have been stucked 3 times since the patch...
|

Callous Hooper
|
Posted - 2003.09.20 17:00:00 -
[3]
Not just me then, but How do I get out??
Protect me from what I want.
|

Peachy
|
Posted - 2003.09.20 17:05:00 -
[4]
Edited by: Peachy on 20/09/2003 17:36:53 Theres only three things you can do, 1) Send a stuck petition and wait for a GM or Polaris to move you, or if you can't access the petitions create and alt and send a stuck petition with your other characters name. 2) Wait for the server guys to wake up and give the server a kick 3) Wait for downtime tomorrow when you should be unstuck automatically
As you can probably see its mainly waiting , although if you can stay logged in with your stuck character, this way Polaris can move you if they can and its rumoured the GM's give online characters priority.
[Edit because I can't spell today ]
|

Callous Hooper
|
Posted - 2003.09.20 17:17:00 -
[5]
Thanks Peachy, I petitioned with an alt then logged in my stuck character. Just a case of wait and see what happens next.
Protect me from what I want.
|

FileCop AI
|
Posted - 2003.09.20 20:53:00 -
[6]
And it gets really annoying when being stuck is almost a daily "event" like it is for me. Some GMs might even know my name by now? heh :)
FileCop AI of MASS Co-CEO |

Ezuriah
|
Posted - 2003.09.21 01:19:00 -
[7]
Edited by: Ezuriah on 21/09/2003 01:20:09 This getting stuck is the real issue CCP needs to resolve, it should've been done by now. They need to make this a priority, instead of nerfing this or that out of fear that somebody, somewhere, might be enjoying the game. If anything should've been nerfed it would be the devs paycheck for not resolving the 'stuck character' issue by now. :) Seriously CCP, please fix the potential for characters getting stuck. Because when that is no longer a problem you will have fewer petitions to answer and have more time to work on content. :)
The Keepers Alliance |

Cloudbase
|
Posted - 2003.09.21 10:09:00 -
[8]
Absolutely well said. I have just got myself stuck for the 1st time in 3 months! I am really shocked that it has not been resolved yet. Just think of the extra time the GM's will have on their hands if it ever does get fixed....
|

castrol
|
Posted - 2003.09.21 10:25:00 -
[9]
yep...sorry to say i have now been stuck twice in 18hrs.....i am seriously getting annoyed with this happening....and therefore may not renew my subs..........
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |