| Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Nick Curso
|
Posted - 2006.05.19 14:41:00 -
[61]
Edited by: Nick Curso on 19/05/2006 14:41:40 Is there anyother corps than E-I in it?? sorry Matrixx lol
|

IcedBach Jr
|
Posted - 2006.05.19 15:18:00 -
[62]
Originally by: Tadis The minny *** dude makes a good point.
ASCN = (3000 pilots roughly) V Tribal Souls = 700 pilots roughly at start of the war (more than Fix)
War over in 1 week? If that.
SA/Huzzah coalition of forces = 3500, possibly more. V Firmus Ixion = Under 700 pilots.
War been going for 6 x months.
So whats the point in smacking when your only proving Fix's resiliance through your inability to destroy them?
Or does it reflect more on the ineptitude of those said alliances, if they need to outnumber their enemy 5:1 in order to claim Fix is dying on forum?
Either way, its the same result. By Fix's mere survival, and their continuation to fight against the odds, proves more than any forum smacking and chest beating ever will.
WTF you on,
you are 680 now but used to be more than 1000 at the start, and if you hadnt pulled in the TS refuges you would be even less.
Still, honour to the old FIX that still keep fighting. Praeludium to success |

Scoundrelus
|
Posted - 2006.05.19 15:33:00 -
[63]
Originally by: Randay If this is the end of FIX, its an ending that other alliances can only hope and dream for.
To be gangbanged by 5 alliances is a dream and hope of other alliances? 
Look man, I dunno what kinda kinky stuff your into but I KNOW that my alliance doesn't want that fate.
As for who Vox is... simple answer: We are.
|

Scoundrelus
|
Posted - 2006.05.19 15:42:00 -
[64]
Originally by: Nick Curso
Originally by: Scoundrelus
Originally by: Randay If this is the end of FIX, its an ending that other alliances can only hope and dream for.
To be gangbanged by 5 alliances is a dream and hope of other alliances? 
Look man, I dunno what kinda kinky stuff your into but I KNOW that my alliance doesn't want that fate.
As for who Vox is... simple answer: We are.
I know i'll gang bang u if u dont STFU
So much hostility, so little love.
|

Nick Curso
|
Posted - 2006.05.19 15:45:00 -
[65]
What goes around comes around
|

Dianabolic
|
Posted - 2006.05.19 15:53:00 -
[66]
Originally by: Scoundrelus
Originally by: Nick Curso
Originally by: Scoundrelus
Originally by: Randay If this is the end of FIX, its an ending that other alliances can only hope and dream for.
To be gangbanged by 5 alliances is a dream and hope of other alliances? 
Look man, I dunno what kinda kinky stuff your into but I KNOW that my alliance doesn't want that fate.
As for who Vox is... simple answer: We are.
I know i'll gang bang u if u dont STFU
So much hostility, so little love.
It's a shame you didn't "get" what Randay was on about, if you had "got" it you'd be on the same step as those in FIX.
As it is, you're still a flight of stairs below them.
Oh well.
Originally by: Thomas Jefferson A society that will trade a little liberty for a little security will lose both and deserve neither
|

Scoundrelus
|
Posted - 2006.05.19 15:54:00 -
[67]
Originally by: Nick Curso What goes around comes around
Are you being serious?
Cause you need to lighten up a little. Remember that we're all here to have fun. If your getting upset, log off.
|

Nick Curso
|
Posted - 2006.05.19 15:55:00 -
[68]
I just enjoy causeing **** :)
|

Scoundrelus
|
Posted - 2006.05.19 15:55:00 -
[69]
Originally by: Dianabolic
Originally by: Scoundrelus
Originally by: Nick Curso
Originally by: Scoundrelus
Originally by: Randay If this is the end of FIX, its an ending that other alliances can only hope and dream for.
To be gangbanged by 5 alliances is a dream and hope of other alliances? 
Look man, I dunno what kinda kinky stuff your into but I KNOW that my alliance doesn't want that fate.
As for who Vox is... simple answer: We are.
I know i'll gang bang u if u dont STFU
So much hostility, so little love.
It's a shame you didn't "get" what Randay was on about, if you had "got" it you'd be on the same step as those in FIX.
As it is, you're still a flight of stairs below them.
Oh well.
I'm confused, is there some sort of metaphoric im not getting here?
|

Wierd Beard
|
Posted - 2006.05.19 16:06:00 -
[70]
To put into a small, easily digested and tired quote.
/puts on McGuyver mullet
I've got something to say. It's better to burn out, than fade away.
Happy Halloween Sisters.
|

Hans Roaming
|
Posted - 2006.05.19 16:09:00 -
[71]
Originally by: Scoundrelus I'm confused, is there some sort of metaphoric im not getting here?
Generally EVE history has shown that all alliances die in the end (not that FIX is dead, far from it) and the manner of their passing has either been a fight to the bitter end or they have folded with little resistance.
As this is not real life then to fight to the bitter end alongside your colleagues is as good a way to go as any. The real currency in this game is reputation and the people in FIX fighting against the odds right now are laughing all the way to the bank.
President Huzzah Federation
Be all you can be, join the Huzzah Armed Forces today! |

Bedrock
|
Posted - 2006.05.19 16:10:00 -
[72]
Originally by: Silinary
Originally by: shivan
At the end of the day, I have only 2 grevences towards FIX.
1) the guys that are left, still arn't posting all their losses, shame.
If you have any references of Imptech pilots not posting their losses, please, send me the mails. I'll handle it.
I've got one, but it's not from [IT] rather [BA]. http://www.f-off.org/kill-board/ Look up the Typhoon, Victim: Othnark
Originally by: Doppleganger
in away I want to see what happens if we are relieved of our last station in querious space. I want to see what happens if we are evicted.
I'll tell you what will happen... This:
------------------
Frustrated: 
|

Scoundrelus
|
Posted - 2006.05.19 16:12:00 -
[73]
Originally by: Hans Roaming
Originally by: Scoundrelus I'm confused, is there some sort of metaphoric im not getting here?
Generally EVE history has shown that all alliances die in the end (not that FIX is dead, far from it) and the manner of their passing has either been a fight to the bitter end or they have folded with little resistance.
As this is not real life then to fight to the bitter end alongside your colleagues is as good a way to go as any. The real currency in this game is reputation and the people in FIX fighting against the odds right now are laughing all the way to the bank.
AH! I see now, I'm not much of an alliance person, im just a pirate that Vox brought on board. A measly deck swabber who cares little for politics. YARRRRRRRR!
|

Gareitonis
|
Posted - 2006.05.19 16:18:00 -
[74]
Bedrock why do you keep posting in FIX threads about them when you haven't even been ingame killing anyone for months ?
|

Bedrock
|
Posted - 2006.05.19 16:29:00 -
[75]
Originally by: Gareitonis Bedrock why do you keep posting in FIX threads about them when you haven't even been ingame killing anyone for months ?
2 accounts for the win :) ------------------
Frustrated: 
|

Dianabolic
|
Posted - 2006.05.19 16:37:00 -
[76]
Originally by: Hans Roaming The real currency in this game is reputation and the people in FIX fighting against the odds right now are laughing all the way to the bank.
Nailed with style.
|

Scoundrelus
|
Posted - 2006.05.19 16:47:00 -
[77]
Originally by: Dianabolic
Originally by: Hans Roaming The real currency in this game is reputation and the people in FIX fighting against the odds right now are laughing all the way to the bank.
Nailed with style.
Poetic too
|

Imode
|
Posted - 2006.05.19 17:19:00 -
[78]
Lets not bring up killmails.
HF hasn't posted some losses either, so let he who is without sin shoot the first laser. ____________________________ Signature file size to large, please keep it under 24000 bytes - Petwraith How's this? -imo
|

Isonkon Serikain
|
Posted - 2006.05.19 18:12:00 -
[79]
Edited by: Isonkon Serikain on 19/05/2006 18:14:44
Originally by: Imode Lets not bring up killmails.
HF hasn't posted some losses either, so let he who is without sin shoot the first laser.
They did post the loss of their flagship... I knew I'd take it out one day :)
Oh... and now we have Imperium against us as well... it's hard out there for a pimp... Ison's notches |

Keth Qarain
|
Posted - 2006.05.19 18:18:00 -
[80]
Some questions:
So in the hypothetical situation where FIX is actually evicted from Querious, how's the pie going to be sliced?
After such a defeat for FIX, how long before the alliance of alliances arrayed against them devolves into arguments and fractured diplomacy? Will any of the friendships last into the long-term?
If the roles are reversed, and now it is the remnants of Fix fighting an offensive war into Querious, riddled as it is with their safe spots, intimate knowledge of the gate layouts, instas of all varieties, etc etc, would it yield a better ratio of wins to losses in engagements for Fix?
All of which leads me to the real question -- If Fix can't hold Querious defensively, what single alliance has the mojo to hold it against Fix on the offensive in the long term while still retaining their current holdings?
If I was Fix leadership, I'd abandon Querious immediately, plant spies into opposing alliances, drive wedges between them, fragment the axis of enemies, pick a former enemy to become an ally coerced or cajoled into betrayal, coordinate a time to strike with the best security possible, and retake querious when the enemy's guard is down and they are trying to reap the rewards of their new holdings and unleash their inner carebear.
Hans is right about reputation being the real currency of the game, but there's more ways to gain respect than to fight a losing battle against overwhelming forces that are sure to fragment and go their separate ways once the war is over. Divide & conquer.
- KQ
|

Aethana
|
Posted - 2006.05.19 19:38:00 -
[81]
Originally by: Keth Qarain Some questions:
So in the hypothetical situation where FIX is actually evicted from Querious, how's the pie going to be sliced?
After such a defeat for FIX, how long before the alliance of alliances arrayed against them devolves into arguments and fractured diplomacy? Will any of the friendships last into the long-term?
If the roles are reversed, and now it is the remnants of Fix fighting an offensive war into Querious, riddled as it is with their safe spots, intimate knowledge of the gate layouts, instas of all varieties, etc etc, would it yield a better ratio of wins to losses in engagements for Fix?
All of which leads me to the real question -- If Fix can't hold Querious defensively, what single alliance has the mojo to hold it against Fix on the offensive in the long term while still retaining their current holdings?
If I was Fix leadership, I'd abandon Querious immediately, plant spies into opposing alliances, drive wedges between them, fragment the axis of enemies, pick a former enemy to become an ally coerced or cajoled into betrayal, coordinate a time to strike with the best security possible, and retake querious when the enemy's guard is down and they are trying to reap the rewards of their new holdings and unleash their inner carebear.
Hans is right about reputation being the real currency of the game, but there's more ways to gain respect than to fight a losing battle against overwhelming forces that are sure to fragment and go their separate ways once the war is over. Divide & conquer.
- KQ
ohhh how little you know the situation of which you describe will never happen there are bigger plans at work
|

Imode
|
Posted - 2006.05.19 19:50:00 -
[82]
You all planning to merge into SA or something?
That would be a sight. ____________________________ Signature file size to large, please keep it under 24000 bytes - Petwraith How's this? -imo
|

Avernus
|
Posted - 2006.05.19 20:06:00 -
[83]
Edited by: Avernus on 19/05/2006 20:07:01
Originally by: Aethana
Originally by: Keth Qarain Some questions:
So in the hypothetical situation where FIX is actually evicted from Querious, how's the pie going to be sliced?
After such a defeat for FIX, how long before the alliance of alliances arrayed against them devolves into arguments and fractured diplomacy? Will any of the friendships last into the long-term?
If the roles are reversed, and now it is the remnants of Fix fighting an offensive war into Querious, riddled as it is with their safe spots, intimate knowledge of the gate layouts, instas of all varieties, etc etc, would it yield a better ratio of wins to losses in engagements for Fix?
All of which leads me to the real question -- If Fix can't hold Querious defensively, what single alliance has the mojo to hold it against Fix on the offensive in the long term while still retaining their current holdings?
If I was Fix leadership, I'd abandon Querious immediately, plant spies into opposing alliances, drive wedges between them, fragment the axis of enemies, pick a former enemy to become an ally coerced or cajoled into betrayal, coordinate a time to strike with the best security possible, and retake querious when the enemy's guard is down and they are trying to reap the rewards of their new holdings and unleash their inner carebear.
Hans is right about reputation being the real currency of the game, but there's more ways to gain respect than to fight a losing battle against overwhelming forces that are sure to fragment and go their separate ways once the war is over. Divide & conquer.
- KQ
ohhh how little you know the situation of which you describe will never happen there are bigger plans at work
ORLY?  He may not be dead on target, but he's shooting pretty close to the mark. (PS. Don't say anything about the Motherships)
Ex-JCoS, Ex-Diplomat, Ex-Councilor, Ex-CEO (posts no longer represent Firmus Ixion) |

S3VYN
|
Posted - 2006.05.19 20:17:00 -
[84]
Not sure why... But I felt compelled to post.
Hi mom! :)
I do have a question... Has any alliance ever held conquerable stations for as long as FIX? I know little of the alliances outside of the immediate realm of FIX, so it's an honest question, not meant to be anything else. ------------------------------------- // The views expressed by this poster are not the views of the poster's corporation, alliance, planet or television network... but they should be. |

Aethana
|
Posted - 2006.05.19 20:29:00 -
[85]
the conquerable station feature is great, i love it, it gives life to empty 0.0 in key systems, you just have to be strong enough to hold them
(and not **** off that many other alliances :S)
|

Isonkon Serikain
|
Posted - 2006.05.19 20:51:00 -
[86]
If FIX loses all sovereignty in Querious, it will be able to switch to offensive tactics in small mobile gangs, something which a few of us are real good at. While it will take a major commitment to retake Querious, inflicting a silly amount of pain on the occupiers will be a breeze... FIX raiding parties 4tw Ison's notches |

Avernus
|
Posted - 2006.05.19 20:54:00 -
[87]
Originally by: Isonkon Serikain If FIX loses all sovereignty in Querious, it will be able to switch to offensive tactics in small mobile gangs, something which a few of us are real good at. While it will take a major commitment to retake Querious, inflicting a silly amount of pain on the occupiers will be a breeze... FIX raiding parties 4tw
You'll need to teach me, I've fallen behind the curve since I taught you how to fit a BB when you were just a wee nubbin. 
Ex-JCoS, Ex-Diplomat, Ex-Councilor, Ex-CEO (posts no longer represent Firmus Ixion) |

APEXrevived
|
Posted - 2006.05.19 20:58:00 -
[88]
I'd much rather be the underdog than the big bully. It's boring to be the big bully, and not challenging in the least. Sign me up FIX! My 4.5 mil SP are yours to use whenever I'm online. I can't think of a better alliance to kick off my 0.0 days with.
I know nothing of history or politics, but I do know that big balls speak louder than words and I'll fight alongside you guys any day. I think there's a reason why this post has very little flames. It looks REAL bad to flame you guys right now. I thought since this game is called Eve that I'd play a female character. Is that a good enough excuse for a guy? |

Misty Love
|
Posted - 2006.05.19 21:04:00 -
[89]
so why not make it easier and surrender so you guys can have your fun raiding the region? 
ps. whats the shortest distance between two points? 
|

Gai Servos
|
Posted - 2006.05.19 21:09:00 -
[90]
Originally by: APEXrevived I'd much rather be the underdog than the big bully. It's boring to be the big bully, and not challenging in the least. Sign me up FIX! My 4.5 mil SP are yours to use whenever I'm online. I can't think of a better alliance to kick off my 0.0 days with.
I know nothing of history or politics, but I do know that big balls speak louder than words and I'll fight alongside you guys any day. I think there's a reason why this post has very little flames. It looks REAL bad to flame you guys right now.
You cant beat fix, I have big fun in it! Yea, we have biiig balls. No1 will beat us.
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |