| Pages: 1 2 :: [one page] |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s) |

Rogue Mime
Noob Mercs Monkeys with Guns.
9
|
Posted - 2014.05.08 22:38:00 -
[1] - Quote
As In Smoke Weed Not Cigs, And How Many Of You Drink? Just Curious? And For The Anti - Weed Heads, It's Not Illegal Everywhere So Go Cry Somewhere Else Pls.  |

Tollen Gallen
Glory of Reprisal Enterprise
7783
|
Posted - 2014.05.08 22:48:00 -
[2] - Quote
I like Milk. Zimmy Zeta - I f*cking love martinis. the original ones, with gin, not that vodka martini crap. Your old Friends can use me for 7 days, free!!! |

Rogue Mime
Noob Mercs Monkeys with Guns.
9
|
Posted - 2014.05.08 22:49:00 -
[3] - Quote
Tollen Gallen wrote:I like Milk. Sadly, i don't seem to care. Next ===> |

Webvan
All Kill No Skill
3412
|
Posted - 2014.05.08 22:52:00 -
[4] - Quote
Tollen Gallen wrote:I like Milk. I like ice-cream.
|

Tollen Gallen
Glory of Reprisal Enterprise
7783
|
Posted - 2014.05.08 22:52:00 -
[5] - Quote
I like Soup. Zimmy Zeta - I f*cking love martinis. the original ones, with gin, not that vodka martini crap. Your old Friends can use me for 7 days, free!!! |

Rogue Mime
Noob Mercs Monkeys with Guns.
9
|
Posted - 2014.05.08 22:54:00 -
[6] - Quote
I like it when people stfu and stay on topic or else they go back to living in there lair and being a virgin. |

Tollen Gallen
Glory of Reprisal Enterprise
7783
|
Posted - 2014.05.08 22:56:00 -
[7] - Quote
I like Cheese. Zimmy Zeta - I f*cking love martinis. the original ones, with gin, not that vodka martini crap. Your old Friends can use me for 7 days, free!!! |

Webvan
All Kill No Skill
3414
|
Posted - 2014.05.08 23:00:00 -
[8] - Quote
I like pie. |

Unsuccessful At Everything
The Troll Bridge
13351
|
Posted - 2014.05.08 23:01:00 -
[9] - Quote
Count Webvan and Tollen in.... it sounds like they have the munchies.
Since the cessation of their usefulness is imminent, may I appropriate your belongings? |

Tollen Gallen
Glory of Reprisal Enterprise
7786
|
Posted - 2014.05.08 23:03:00 -
[10] - Quote
I like Haggis. Zimmy Zeta - I f*cking love martinis. the original ones, with gin, not that vodka martini crap. Your old Friends can use me for 7 days, free!!! |

Webvan
All Kill No Skill
3416
|
Posted - 2014.05.08 23:08:00 -
[11] - Quote
I like coffee (makes the brain work even better). |

Tollen Gallen
Glory of Reprisal Enterprise
7787
|
Posted - 2014.05.08 23:10:00 -
[12] - Quote
I like Jelly. Zimmy Zeta - I f*cking love martinis. the original ones, with gin, not that vodka martini crap. Your old Friends can use me for 7 days, free!!! |

Webvan
All Kill No Skill
3416
|
Posted - 2014.05.08 23:12:00 -
[13] - Quote
I like sushi. |

Tollen Gallen
Glory of Reprisal Enterprise
7787
|
Posted - 2014.05.08 23:14:00 -
[14] - Quote
I like k+ªstur h+íkarl. Zimmy Zeta - I f*cking love martinis. the original ones, with gin, not that vodka martini crap. Your old Friends can use me for 7 days, free!!! |

I Love Boobies
All Hail Boobies
1116
|
Posted - 2014.05.08 23:23:00 -
[15] - Quote
I like taking 2 chocolate chip cookies, getting a scoop of vanilla ice cream, and making a homemade ice cream sandwich. Totally delicious. |

Tollen Gallen
Glory of Reprisal Enterprise
7787
|
Posted - 2014.05.08 23:24:00 -
[16] - Quote
I like Biscuits. Zimmy Zeta - I f*cking love martinis. the original ones, with gin, not that vodka martini crap. Your old Friends can use me for 7 days, free!!! |

Ila Dace
Center for Advanced Studies Gallente Federation
10629
|
Posted - 2014.05.09 00:04:00 -
[17] - Quote
I Love Boobies wrote:I like taking 2 chocolate chip cookies, getting a scoop of vanilla ice cream, and making a homemade ice cream sandwich. Totally delicious. Began reading with your name in mind... and then... and then... wait, what thread am I in again? If House played Eve: http://i.imgur.com/y7ShT.jpg |

Aspalis
Red Federation RvB - RED Federation
884
|
Posted - 2014.05.09 00:17:00 -
[18] - Quote
I like pancakes with Nutella with coconut shreds. |

Unsuccessful At Everything
The Troll Bridge
13358
|
Posted - 2014.05.09 00:26:00 -
[19] - Quote
I know all these people are high... because in a thread where everyone is listing food items...
NOT ONE OF YOU GIGGLING STONERS LISTED BACON.
HERESY!
FRIENDSHIP OVER!
*Slams door. Since the cessation of their usefulness is imminent, may I appropriate your belongings? |

Sobaan Tali
Caldari Quick Reaction Force
285
|
Posted - 2014.05.09 00:34:00 -
[20] - Quote
Just to give the OP something to read that doesn't make him throw his hands in the air...
Been smoking for nearly ten years and, yes I've tried to quit many times before (gonna try e-cigs next). I use to drink a lot more when I was in service back in 04-08, but not so much now. My last drink was months ago. And, no, I don't smoke the "other" stuff. Tried it in high-school a couple of times, but never got into it. |

Kaarous Aldurald
ROC Deep Space The ROC
5900
|
Posted - 2014.05.09 00:34:00 -
[21] - Quote
Tollen Gallen wrote:I like Milk.
I once knew a guy who would put flavored coffee creamer in his breakfast cereal. "Verily, I have often laughed at the weaklings who thought themselves good because they had no claws."
-áPsychotic Monk for CSM9.
|

Rogue Mime
Noob Mercs Monkeys with Guns.
9
|
Posted - 2014.05.09 00:45:00 -
[22] - Quote
Tbh, i dont think i'll ever stop smoking weed, it just feels so damn good and it helps me alot. Except my fridge is empty 75% of the time lol  |

Ralph King-Griffin
Var Foundation inc.
1368
|
Posted - 2014.05.09 00:47:00 -
[23] - Quote
Cigars or go home. Edit: that is how I answer my front door. Edit: I'm typing this from halfway down a bottle of rum so draw your conclusions. |

Rogue Mime
Noob Mercs Monkeys with Guns.
9
|
Posted - 2014.05.09 00:55:00 -
[24] - Quote
Cigars filled with weed yes, ew tobacco. |

Chin MonWang
Native Freshfood Minmatar Republic
38
|
Posted - 2014.05.09 01:13:00 -
[25] - Quote
I guess that depends:
1) Assume one means: not inhaling poluted air = non-smoking ...guess we all smoke!? & 2) Assume it intends to mean: If non-drinking = consumption of pure H2O...then I guess we all 'drink'...nowadays...that is (..chemical spills, fracking results, purposely added sodium fluorides, chemtrails...fukushima spills...list is endless)!?
So, imo too late to bother about it now, at this stage. My advise: enjoy while we still can.
Dwells my mind to some story I saw on tv some time ago: some professors arguing hypothetically whether some "found pre-historic human...unfrozen..coming to live...would it be able to surive in present Earths conditions"...I guess you already know the answer to that one...
CHEERS! |

BLACK-STAR
633
|
Posted - 2014.05.09 02:37:00 -
[26] - Quote
This happy face contains a link.  - If violence does not solve your problem, you may not have used enough of it. |

Webvan
All Kill No Skill
3428
|
Posted - 2014.05.09 05:03:00 -
[27] - Quote
Rogue Mime wrote:and it helps me alot.  a lot 
|

Rogue Mime
Noob Mercs Monkeys with Guns.
9
|
Posted - 2014.05.09 07:13:00 -
[28] - Quote
 |

Debora Tsung
The Investment Bankers Guild
1020
|
Posted - 2014.05.09 09:08:00 -
[29] - Quote
Unsuccessful At Everything wrote:I know all these people are high... because in a thread where everyone is listing food items...
NOT ONE OF YOU GIGGLING STONERS LISTED BACON.
HERESY!
FRIENDSHIP OVER!
*Slams door.
Fried bacon, encrusted in an ever so thin coat of caramelized maple syrup...
Oh god, now I want one of those, what have I done....  Stupidity should be a bannable offense.
Also This --> https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=216699 Please stop making "afk cloak" threads, thanks in advance. |

Big Lynx
Do you even Exist. Darwins Lemmings
418
|
Posted - 2014.05.09 09:14:00 -
[30] - Quote
I drink choke berry juice and inhale fresh air. |

I Love Boobies
All Hail Boobies
1120
|
Posted - 2014.05.09 12:26:00 -
[31] - Quote
Unsuccessful At Everything wrote:I know all these people are high... because in a thread where everyone is listing food items...
NOT ONE OF YOU GIGGLING STONERS LISTED BACON.
HERESY!
FRIENDSHIP OVER!
*Slams door.
I actually don't care much for bacon. Only have it a couple times a year at most. I know, heresy. |

Gaellia Bonaventure
Royal Amarr Institute Amarr Empire
2261
|
Posted - 2014.05.09 12:51:00 -
[32] - Quote
Cigars occasionally. Maybe one every two months or so. Red wine with dinner, occasionally. Pretty much it. Bring your possibles. |

Tollen Gallen
Glory of Reprisal Enterprise
7804
|
Posted - 2014.05.09 17:11:00 -
[33] - Quote
I like Bacon. Zimmy Zeta - I f*cking love martinis. the original ones, with gin, not that vodka martini crap. Your old Friends can use me for 7 days, free!!! |

Eurydia Vespasian
Storm Hunters Disturbed Acquaintance
8003
|
Posted - 2014.05.09 17:28:00 -
[34] - Quote
i'm a big wine drinker. mixed drinks. cider and stuff. i'm not really a beer fan. and i don't smoke. |

Marie Hartinez
Aries Munitions and Defense
612
|
Posted - 2014.05.10 06:43:00 -
[35] - Quote
Cuban cigars and Mexican Tequila
EDIT:
Wait, isn't "Mexican Tequila" kind of redundant?
Maybe I should say good quality Tequila imported from Mexico.
Ah hell, maybe I should lay off the stuff for a couple of days and stick with beer so I don't get sloppy. Surrender is still your slightly less painful option. |

KnowUsByTheDead
1733
|
Posted - 2014.05.10 06:54:00 -
[36] - Quote
Smoke smokes......check.
Smoke smoke.......check.
Drink a fuckton of alcohol.......check.
So to answer your question....
Do I partake in the holy trifecta?
Check, check, check.
  
And to keep with the underlying theme of the thread....
I like Frosted Flakes.
Once you realize what a joke everything is, being the comedian is the only thing that makes sense. |

Baneken
Arctic Light Inc. Arctic Light
258
|
Posted - 2014.05.10 07:05:00 -
[37] - Quote
I drunk on a roam yesterday
We waited
I drunk some more
We had a break
I drunk some more
We continued the roam
I drunk again
Now I have a terrible hung over and feel like crap. |

Sibyyl
Gallente Federation
805
|
Posted - 2014.05.10 07:25:00 -
[38] - Quote
I might bring out some kush if I need to clean the house. It'll make me hyperactive and totally down with Mr. Clean. I also might own a vaporizer (much better than walking to the local 7-11 for rolling papers at 3am) but it's only there for a multiplayer cooperative non pvp high.
And gin, in moderation of course and almost never without olives.
Edit: And I respect my Venture too much to ride him drunk and high. Though I almost did once o_o Take solace knowing that even after the sun sets, and your sky is filled with darkness, that the sun is still shining. -D. Entervention Psychotic Monk joins BNI |

Rogue Mime
Noob Mercs Monkeys with Guns.
12
|
Posted - 2014.05.10 07:26:00 -
[39] - Quote
Lool  |

Gregor Parud
487
|
Posted - 2014.05.10 14:33:00 -
[40] - Quote
I don't drink alcohol nor do I smoke tobacco or weed even though my parents and brothers all drink and smoke and I live in Holland where weed is, within reason, legal. |

Ralph King-Griffin
Var Foundation inc.
1402
|
Posted - 2014.05.10 18:06:00 -
[41] - Quote
Marie Hartinez wrote:Cuban cigars and Mexican Tequila
EDIT:
Wait, isn't "Mexican Tequila" kind of redundant?
Maybe I should say good quality Tequila imported from Mexico.
Ah hell, maybe I should lay off the stuff for a couple of days and stick with beer so I don't get sloppy. Cigars :yes, just yes Tequila: Method of ensuring a Law Enforcement presence faster than using the telephone |

Brujo Loco
Brujeria Teologica
1190
|
Posted - 2014.05.10 20:16:00 -
[42] - Quote
I enjoy every once in a while a good puff of Venezuelan Tobacco in my pipe but Panama unfortunately forces me to buy regular drugstore tobacco sometimes, since it-¦s hard to come by real tobacco here for some reason (and drugstore tobacco blows for quality) , unlike Dominican Republic where you could literally go to the cigar stores and ask the people to grind the leaf in front of you!
Ahh man, Dominican Republic is a marvelous country!
If you like Cigars and Tobacco it is a MUST, specially on the Artisan Shops , where you can not only see the Cigars being made, but can chat with the owners or employees and perhaps swap a story or two.
On the drinking side, I can try a few things once in a while, but I end up drinking Cacique and Flor de Ca+¦a over and over again, they are easy to find and have particular tastes that mix well when you smoke (Cigar lovers here can debate or add to this topic)
As a Venezuelan, I must admit I have a fond weakness for Old Parr Whiskey , since there it-¦s the most popular whiskey, common in parties, gatherings and social events of all sorts, and it runs faster than water 
I enjoy Ol-¦ Glen too btw , lately my curiosity has been piqued by Japanese Whiskey , and have read around some people actually praise it as a very good beverage, but kinda hard to find Japanese Whiskeys down here. Would love to try them. 
Inner Sayings of BrujoLoco: http://eve-files.com/sig/brujoloco |

Rogue Mime
Noob Mercs Monkeys with Guns.
12
|
Posted - 2014.05.10 20:43:00 -
[43] - Quote
I swear i love you all  |
|

ISD Ezwal
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
1318

|
Posted - 2014.05.12 21:21:00 -
[44] - Quote
To answer your question: It's quite frankly none of your business.
Also, as the OP started replying with rule breaking posts right on page one and as such has demonstrated not to be interested in a honest discussion, this thread gets a lock.
The Rules: 4. Personal attacks are prohibited.
Commonly known as flaming, personal attacks are posts that are designed to personally berate or insult another forum user. Posts of this nature are not beneficial to the community spirit that CCP promote and as such they will not be tolerated.
5. Trolling is prohibited.
Trolling is a defined as a post that is deliberately designed for the purpose of angering and insulting other players in an attempt to incite retaliation or an emotional response. Posts of this nature are disruptive, often abusive and do not contribute to the sense of community that CCP promote. ISD Ezwal Captain Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs) Interstellar Services Department |
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 :: [one page] |