| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Wretch's Toy
|
Posted - 2003.09.24 04:07:00 -
[1]
Edited by: Wretch's Toy on 24/09/2003 04:20:16
TURRETS, LAUNCHERS, AND ENERGY PULSE
250 Prototype I Guass Gun 3x dmg modifier 0.008 tracking 6.0 rof 28800 optimal 12000 falloff Equip 34 CPU 225 MW
In Stock: 4 Price: 5.9 million isk
250 MM Compressed Coil Gun I 2.875x dmg modifier 0.0077 tracking 6.0 rof 27600 optimal 12000 falloff Equip 38 CPU 225 MW
In Stock: 8 Price: 2.9 million isk
Dual 150MM Prototype I Gauss Gun 1.38x dmg modifier 0.01596 tracking 3.0 rof 14400 optimal 6000 falloff Equip 27 CPU 80 MW
In Stock: 14 Price: 1.2 million isk
H-50 Heavy Arbalest Capactiy 6 12.80 rof Equip 42 CPU 50 MW
In Stock: 4 Price: 4.9 million isk
XR-3200 Missle Bay Capactiy 5.75 13.60 rof Equip 45 CPU 50 MW
In Stock: 5 Price: 2.2 million isk
Medium YF-12A Smartbomb 120 kinetic damage 75 cap activation 10.0 sec delay 4000m area of effect Equip 42 CPU 200 MW
In Stock: 9 Price: 1.1 million isk
SHIELDING
Large C5-L Emergency Overload 192 shield bonus 160 cap activation 3.2 sec. activation pulse Equip 85 CPU 150 MW
In Stock: 1 Price: 9.9 million isk
Medium Large C5-L Emergency Overload 72 shield bonus 60 cap activation 2.4 sec. activation pulse Equip 42 CPU 12 MW
In Stock: 5 Price: 3.9 million isk
Also have all hardeners and multispectrals available.
TACTICAL/MODULES
Optical Tracking Computer I 1.24% tracking 1.12x range 20 activation 30 sec. duration Equip 31 CPU 3 MW
In Stock: 5 Price: 4.5 million isk
Alumel-Wired I Sensor Augmentation 57.5% targetting speed bonus 1.575x range 10 cap activation 11.5 sec. duration Equip 9 CPU 5 MW
In Stock: 3 Price: 5.0 million isk
F-43 Rep. Multi-Frequency Backup Sensor +2 mag, radar, grav, and ladar Equip 30 CPU 20 MW
In Stock: 2 Price: 1.5 million isk
Too many other modules to list. Inquire for your specifics.
Send me an email for what you want. Open to trades also. Point of sale will be in Uchoshi on Friday.
Wretch's Toy Cyberdyne Systems Love Me!
|

The Wretch
|
Posted - 2003.09.24 12:41:00 -
[2]
^
The Wretch Cyberdyne Systems CEO
|

Driven
|
Posted - 2003.09.24 13:47:00 -
[3]
Love you. Mean it.
|

Wretch's Toy
|
Posted - 2003.09.24 18:16:00 -
[4]
Update:
C5L Large: gone Alumel-Wired I Sensor Augmentation: gone F-43 Rep. Multi-Frequency Backup Sensor: gone Optical Tracking Computer I: 3 left Medium YF-12A Smartbomb: gone (amazed one client bought 9 of these - wonder what they up to - lol) 250 MM Compressed Coil Gun I: 5 left 250 Prototype I Guass Gun: gone, but may have 4 more tomorrow Medium Large C5-L Emergency Overload: 3 left XR-3200: gone arbalest: 2 left
These prices are non-negotiable and hagling emails are deleted. Over-bids are not accepted either, catoring to the rich locking out the "little" guys on rare items. These sales are to give all a simple choice to buy or not to buy. Cyberdyne does have an auction about once a month where you may haggle on left over stocks and 2nd/3rd rank loot till your blue in the face.
Wretch's Toy Cyberdyne Systems Love Me!
|

QBall
|
Posted - 2003.09.24 20:19:00 -
[5]
Edited by: QBall on 24/09/2003 20:19:57 Wretch Im gonna throw my crap in the hanger and you sell it for me :P
I think its 9 H-50 Arbs 3 Orion Trackers 17 XR-3200 2 250-Compressed Coils
Send Wretch's Toy your orders he does all the selling.
-------- "OMG IT'S TRAMMEL 2.0!!!!" -QBall
And
QQ is QQ |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |