| Pages: 1 [2] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

UnIQu3
|
Posted - 2003.09.25 12:53:00 -
[31]
Well done dalman... very true :D
But i like to know where the rumor "SA and FA are at war" came from!
|

dalman
|
Posted - 2003.09.25 13:01:00 -
[32]
Quote: But i like to know where the rumor "SA and FA are at war" came from!
It's because Sinister intel says Omega corp is attacking FA. But the morons don't understand that there is also 2 corps named Omega Enterprises and Black Omega. It was one or both of these who attacked FA. Omega Corp, which is part of SA, has nothing against FA.
M.I.A. since 2004-07-30 |

Bobby Wilson
|
Posted - 2003.09.25 13:30:00 -
[33]
Quote: if you check out harvesters they actualy can do dmg, its low but still some explosive and kinetic if i remember right. just cause dont understand it cant instantly chalk it up to an exploit.(ya it sounds weird but but instantly accusing is like a raving fanatic). at least with lag/load times being extreamly bad they will have to put an effort into fixing it for future when fights get really big. if it was only marginaly bad they might just accept it and down the road when it got unplayable it might be beyond repair.
I understand more about drones that most ppl mate. I've used every drone type in Tranq except elite miners, and I can tell you that while ALL mining drones register as doing mixed damage (4/2) that is simply their roid cutting ability, which all mining drones have. I defy you to attack *anything* with a Harvester, except a roid. The interface doesn't even give you that command option. Might as well try to attack your opponent with an XECL.
Since you are looking at Harvester stats though, notice the absence of shields, and structural strenth so low you could take one out with a small blaster. They're not combat capable and they'd die almost instantly if used as a "missile screen". The first Cruise or Torp would kill 'em all, prolly even a heavy missile would do it if they were bunched up...
You'll note that all my orig post said was that mining drones at a camping point is an exploit. I never accused any PC of this, and have not myself been in the unfortunate position of having been victimized by it. All I'm saying is that mining drones have no legitimate place in combat at all, and anyone wanting to use drones as a screen need only use smaller, cheaper, tougher and more aggressive scout drones. Warriors I'd suggest.... And yes, if given all that information someone is deploying Harvesters at a camping position, I gotta assume he is either so rich he doesn't care to lose a pile of 150K mining drones in the first exchange of missiles, OR he expects the attacking force to be so lagged out by *something* (heaven knows what that might be ) that his team will have their opponents all dead before they even get off a shot.
I'll ignore the raving fanatic comment.
Originally by: Selim
Cool, congrats.
Oh, stupid idea by the way.
|

Rising Sin
|
Posted - 2003.09.25 13:46:00 -
[34]
SA PR to the rescue.
-- "If they're shooting at you, you know you must be doing something right." |

dalman
|
Posted - 2003.09.25 14:26:00 -
[35]
Edited by: dalman on 25/09/2003 15:00:15
Quote: SA PR to the rescue.
Well, I'd be happy to know why Knights of the Mimatar Republic has joined Sinister.
Rising Sin, you've called yourself bounty hunter, and been blockading gates looking for Pirates. You also said you had nothing against SA.
Now, you are camping jump in points along with the people you earlier claimed you were hunting.
I really hope that every player has lost all respect they had for your corp. And the same goes with Oracle, Nomads and STK. Earlier respected corps, now protecting pirates.
*edit* I read your responce in this thread. While I accept your choice, though it was not the the choice I'd expect from an honorable corp.
M.I.A. since 2004-07-30 |

agrizla
|
Posted - 2003.09.25 14:49:00 -
[36]
Quote: I suggest reading up on what been going on between Curse and Stain. You might realize why we don't really want people in Catch at this time.
I know exactly why both factions don't want people in Catch I suspect not many people in the lower levels of either faction have worked it out though 
|

Nitalya
|
Posted - 2003.09.25 16:54:00 -
[37]
the stain alliance is a joke... i was once part of it and decided to leave due to the fact that they are childish.. sucks about your stuff jade... but im sure there are plenty out there that will help remove that nasty little stain in space.;)
|

Finderne
|
Posted - 2003.09.25 17:46:00 -
[38]
Quote: the stain alliance is a joke... i was once part of it and decided to leave due to the fact that they are childish.. sucks about your stuff jade... but im sure there are plenty out there that will help remove that nasty little stain in space.;)
Nitalya, I wouldn't worry too much about comforting Jade on the loss of her ship&stuff. Regardless of whatever gripe someone has with SA, I can't believe anyone believes that "chatlog". Do you think there was a gatecamping group that conveniently contained CEO's and senior leaders of several major Stain corps? Do you think someone just happened to have a hangar of crap that they suddenly needed to move to the empire considering Stain has been locked down for months? Not saying independents can't sneak into Stain and get some loot, but they're usually smart enough to know how to sneak out again.
If it's not complete fiction, Jade is nothing but a PR alt who committed suicide-by-cop in a worthless empty ship. Then embellished whatever the chat logs said because the real ones were too boring. As someone else mentioned, its a tired tactic but this one was so over the top I wondered if it was a parody. But I guess there's one born every minute, so we'll keep seeing 'em.
|

Civil Deity
|
Posted - 2003.09.25 20:38:00 -
[39]
OMG, this post seriously made my day :) I feel like a celebrity that somebody would actually go through the trouble of making up a fake chat log to make me look like somebody i'm not.
For one, Civil Deity and Duke those are both CEO characters and never leave the station, so highly doubt you'd see them in a chat log in a 0.0 local channel.
For two, Crimsonjade using the phrase "little buddy" LOL I cant believe you would even think to use that in a fake chat log...
Thank you so much for the laugh and the PR :) Keep puttin my names up on the forums I keep gettin good recruits cause of it.
LOL what a joke. Civil Deity
Wanna kill pirates? Join EV! Join SA! check us out: www.everlastingvendetta.com
|

Crimsonjade
|
Posted - 2003.09.25 21:02:00 -
[40]
Quote: Crimsonjade > your free to go littly buddy
HAHAHA OMFG. I got home and Civil told me to take a look at this. Thanks for the laugh.
I mean seriously, the actual CEO camping the gate and not his combat alt? Come on, at least do SOME research before making things up. Though I am flattered you thought to mention my name next to the great leaders listed here as I am the CFO, not CEO.
No pain, no palm; no thorns, no throne; no gall, no glory; no cross, no crown.
|

Fetty Chico
|
Posted - 2003.09.25 21:55:00 -
[41]
Gilligan's Island
------------------------------------------------ Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly - the ill deeds, along with the good - and let me be judged accordingly.
If this world was supposed to be friendly CCP wouldnt have wasted time paying the devs to code so many weapons |

Tushani
|
Posted - 2003.09.26 01:17:00 -
[42]
Too funny! I get a kick out of these guys who think they have knowledge about stain alliance. The ONLY knowledge they have about stain, is that they leave in pods, if they are lucky..None of them have ever spent any time in stain, or even got to know any of the corps there..I find it amusing that they think we are pirates..That just makes my day..lol..
|

Jade Slice
|
Posted - 2003.09.26 02:12:00 -
[43]
I'll pay anyone who brings me a corpse of someone in SA 2mil isk. Go harvest some.  
|

dalman
|
Posted - 2003.09.26 02:55:00 -
[44]
Quote: I'll pay anyone who brings me a corpse of someone in SA 2mil isk. Go harvest some.  
LMAO
M.I.A. since 2004-07-30 |

The Reclaimer
|
Posted - 2003.09.26 06:01:00 -
[45]
I got some. Contact me ingame.
|

Jade Slice
|
Posted - 2003.09.26 06:21:00 -
[46]
I change that, any FRESH corpses (I can smell the difference so no fakes!) I'll pay 2mil for. Or if you go in Stain and annoy them for killing me 
|

SpiritWulf
|
Posted - 2003.09.26 11:42:00 -
[47]
so lets see....
if i supply you with 500 of my own corpses you will promptly provide me with 1 billion isk?
i could arrange that
lmfao -------------------------
WARNING SOME HAS STOLEN YOUR SIGNATURE |

SpiritWulf
|
Posted - 2003.09.26 11:47:00 -
[48]
i should also mention i was online during the little jade incident (although i was not fortunate enough to be involved with the pod kill) and find the difference in this thread from the reality of what happened hilarious. Next time dont get mouthy when 20 peeps are politely warning you that you are in space they consider their own. If you dont want a fast ride home that is. Wish id saved the chat log now... Of course i could just make up one of my own  -------------------------
WARNING SOME HAS STOLEN YOUR SIGNATURE |

Rizmordan Hillgotlieb
|
Posted - 2003.09.26 18:51:00 -
[49]
I've gone through just about every non secure area of space just putzing around. Half the time in a shuttle (fast and cheap). I don't see how any fairly experienced player could be caught in a situation like this. I always check my maps for activity and always seem to make it out ok.
Posting for Numbnutz |

Sylvia Saint
|
Posted - 2003.09.26 22:40:00 -
[50]
Edited by: Sylvia Saint on 26/09/2003 22:41:56 ppl going through stain with anything less than a dosen battleships are just plain stupit if they thin they wont be shot at..
|

Jade Slice
|
Posted - 2003.09.27 09:05:00 -
[51]
Haha can;t wait til FA turn on you stupid Stain pirates!  
|

Joshua Calvert
|
Posted - 2003.09.27 10:23:00 -
[52]
Delusional.
LEEEEERRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! |

SGE Predator
|
Posted - 2003.09.28 14:53:00 -
[53]
Alright, I read these forums at work, and never, until now felt I needed to ever set up my char to make a reply. Jade, that cut and paste of our conversation is edited, you added that last line of of bull**** about how FA sucks etc. I asked for your permit, the one you mentioned came up false. The night before you were flying around DSS in newb corp tags and you were KOS for not complying and leaving when everyone gave you the oppertunity to, for the same reasons I confronted you the next evening. You come accross as a spy and with our current warring status, we don't tolerate newb corps flying around, especially when we are preparing an attack. Well, now I wish I did pod you, and you also edited my statement to you that I don't like podding ppl. I was abiding by our rules of engagement, knowing I should have just sent you home for your previous sketchy behavior in DSS the previous night. But I gave you the benefit of the doubt, and let you dock, where you started talking all this smack, how your FA friends were gonna come and kick our ass, "how I would come crying to you" and b4 I could reply you logged off. My reply was FA who, Fenal Alliance or Fountain Alliance? For I found it odd for we are allies with the Fountain Alliance. You are lying and just trying to provoke bad publicity for me and the Stain Alliance. When I get home I'll see if I have our discussion on log, not that it means anything, I just think your lame edidtng our conversation to make me out as some trigger happy hard ass. I don't smack talk in local, theres pirates out there who know I dont. I hope I do see you again...until then happy travels.
|

SGE Predator
|
Posted - 2003.09.28 15:03:00 -
[54]
hehe, I guess a few paragraphs were needed for that post. Didn't realize it was so long, but nothing annoys me more than blatant lies.
|

Graffix
|
Posted - 2003.09.28 15:50:00 -
[55]
Too funny. Predators in my corp, and I was there when he ran in with Jade. I find her editing quite comical, Jade you forgot one part though...
Jade Slice > I'm a stupid *****
See, you said it for me, it's in my log...
|

Jade Slice
|
Posted - 2003.09.30 08:22:00 -
[56]
I SHOULD have said that, only because I actually trusted I wouldnt be killed and could pass. Stupid pirates!!
|

Ange Noire
|
Posted - 2003.09.30 11:34:00 -
[57]
Edited by: Ange Noire on 30/09/2003 11:35:23 In one hand, anyone who read a bit forums know that Syndicate, Stain and venal are non-right zone. U can be lucky and pass through (i did several time), but when u enter in it, u have to keep in mind that it's possible that u'll never go back in one piece. accept or leave.
In other hand, if someone say to another "u can pass", u must really be an ass to attack him/her as soon as he appear. Rats are all asses anyway ? i don't think so, some of them must have a little bit of honnor. they are rare ? prolly. In fact the true question, is what exactly u are up to do to pick an easy target.
As i said to vacuole yesterday, ppl who are nice RL are nice ingame, ppl who wants to be bad RL but are to chiky to be are just bad ingame, and the really bad ppl RL don't play eve.
Be a pirate is not be bad, it's just a way to play, and they are necessary as the clean players, u are just a morron when u say "u can pass" and attack on sight the second later.
My point of view. share it, flame it, no matter.
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 [2] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |