| Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 :: [one page] |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Citrute
Whale Girth Grand Sky Wizards
133
|
Posted - 2014.05.30 00:27:00 -
[1] - Quote
Since our home wormhole "Olympus" is getting sieged by Blood Union and E X P L O S I O N. I made this thread for the up coming *** talk/killmails/tears.
Also anyone looking for fun this weekend you should start rolling for the C6 wormhole J140200. |

Van Steiza
Whale Girth Grand Sky Wizards
55
|
Posted - 2014.05.30 00:45:00 -
[2] - Quote
I am Mighty Klingon.
The Blood Whine Must Flow!
No 1v1's Honored here.
1v1 Mighty Klingon Vs Wee Little Niggle Noggle |

Winthorp
Rolled Out
1736
|
Posted - 2014.05.30 00:57:00 -
[3] - Quote
So when BU\QUX are done with all of C6 space evictions will C5 space be next?
Do the rest of you living in C6 space not want neighbors or just happy to watch your neighbors continually burn down around you? http://i.imgur.com/crZYiir.jpg |

Aquila Sagitta
Blue-Fire
312
|
Posted - 2014.05.30 01:05:00 -
[4] - Quote
Mmmm love the smell of burning magnetar in the mornin' Blue-Fire Best Fire |

Hayley Enaka
Rolled Out
23
|
Posted - 2014.05.30 01:11:00 -
[5] - Quote
http://i.imgur.com/DzqB2rm.jpg |

Ion Udan
Future Corps Sleeper Social Club
64
|
Posted - 2014.05.30 01:27:00 -
[6] - Quote
Is WG. not able to defend their home?
Is this in response to the RCC siege? Did WG get amongst it? RudinV:-á"2dreadnoughts with agro Vs 5 rly mad guys;)" |

Van Steiza
Whale Girth Grand Sky Wizards
55
|
Posted - 2014.05.30 01:30:00 -
[7] - Quote
Ion Udan wrote:Is WG. not able to defend their home?
Is this in response to the RCC siege? Did WG get amongst it?
No Frand,
It is a copy paste of the RCC thread as BU have chosen us as there next victim.
I fear for tommorow my children may not see the light of the morning sun.
Praise be to Tyranasaurus Muhammad. |

poerkie
Viperfleet Inc. Disavowed.
7
|
Posted - 2014.05.30 01:45:00 -
[8] - Quote
Do i need to saddle up my camel to save your camel van? |

Lex Lynn
Whale Girth Grand Sky Wizards
0
|
Posted - 2014.05.30 01:55:00 -
[9] - Quote
PANIC! SoonGäó |

Proclus Diadochu
Obstergo Red Coat Conspiracy
1707
|
Posted - 2014.05.30 02:03:00 -
[10] - Quote
This looks oddly familiar...
RCC Executor-á| Twitter: @autoritare | [email protected] My Blog: http://diogenes-club.blogspot.com/ | The Diogenes Club |

Angsty Teenager
Broski North Black Legion.
432
|
Posted - 2014.05.30 03:08:00 -
[11] - Quote
It is good to see the ruskis working with the americanskis |

Jess Tanner
Hard Knocks Inc.
111
|
Posted - 2014.05.30 03:42:00 -
[12] - Quote
Van Steiza wrote:Ion Udan wrote:Is WG. not able to defend their home?
Is this in response to the RCC siege? Did WG get amongst it? No Frand, It is a copy paste of the RCC thread as BU have chosen us as there next victim. I fear for tommorow my children may not see the light of the morning sun. Praise be to Tyranasaurus Muhammad.
You have made your bed, soon you must sleep in it, Soon(tm)....ish Go with Bob, keep Him always in your heart. He is your Sword, Shield, and the Knife in your back. |

Andrew Jester
Rolled Out
259
|
Posted - 2014.05.30 04:08:00 -
[13] - Quote
Thank you BU/QEX for making another of these threads pop up. The other topics were getting a little stale.. If thuggin' was a category I'd win a Grammy |

Hayley Enaka
Rolled Out
23
|
Posted - 2014.05.30 04:48:00 -
[14] - Quote
Andrew Jester wrote:Thank you BU/QEX for making another of these threads pop up. The other topics were getting a little stale..
If this keeps up we should just save time and make a thread for the wormhole corps/alliances that aren't being invaded. |

Hidden Fremen
Lazerhawks
419
|
Posted - 2014.05.30 05:14:00 -
[15] - Quote
Dreadful Summer 2014 Snipped signature for inappropriate language - CCP Eterne |

Andrew Jester
Rolled Out
260
|
Posted - 2014.05.30 09:59:00 -
[16] - Quote
This thread is not going to places it needs too. Fremen seems to have taken his meds for this one so he isn't Charlie Sheen-ing all over the place :< If thuggin' was a category I'd win a Grammy |

Winthorp
Rolled Out
1738
|
Posted - 2014.05.30 11:39:00 -
[17] - Quote
"Adhocracy incorporated [ADHC]", "Anomalous Existence [N0MEX]", "Ash Alliance [WONAT]", "Atztech Inc. [ATZ]", "Disavowed. [DE-NY]", "Exiled Ones [EOS]", "Ministry Of Inappropriate Footwork [KICK]", "No Holes Barred [NOHO]", "No Response [H-U-H]", "Ragnarok. [END.]", "Red Coat Conspiracy [RCOAT]", "Rolled Out [RLLO]", "Sky Fighters [LSKYL]", "The Dark Space Initiative [TDSIN]", "The Hole Next Door [SOZY0]", "The Last Chancers. [-X-]", "The Red Circle [TRECI]", "Upholders [J-SIG]", "U N K N O W N [KNOW]", "Verge of Collapse [CRIT]", "Whale Girth [.WG.]"
From the source code of the blued union site linked by Lazerhawks.... It is indeed a long list they have to work through.
http://bluedunion.info/ http://i.imgur.com/crZYiir.jpg |

Andrew Jester
Rolled Out
261
|
Posted - 2014.05.30 11:55:00 -
[18] - Quote
Good luck killing Verge of Collapse. They already did a better job of that than BU/QEX could ever do. If thuggin' was a category I'd win a Grammy |

Black Black Heart
Imperial Academy Amarr Empire
2
|
Posted - 2014.05.30 11:57:00 -
[19] - Quote
looks legit
slightly more so than "Game of Holes" list in the thread nearby  |

Samantha Elroy
Atztech Inc. Ixtab.
4
|
Posted - 2014.05.30 12:21:00 -
[20] - Quote
could you correct it to Ixtab? I feel unfairly treated  |

Sith1s Spectre
Rolled Out
1063
|
Posted - 2014.05.30 12:28:00 -
[21] - Quote
I'm impressed.
A corp for a month and already on people's shitlist  Nothing to see here.... Move along
|

Paikis
Lycosa Syndicate Surely You're Joking
1224
|
Posted - 2014.05.30 12:34:00 -
[22] - Quote
Sith1s Spectre wrote:I'm impressed. A corp for a month and already on people's shitlist 
It's all those quality members you've got ;) |

Andrew Jester
Rolled Out
261
|
Posted - 2014.05.30 12:37:00 -
[23] - Quote
Paikis wrote:Sith1s Spectre wrote:I'm impressed. A corp for a month and already on people's shitlist  It's all those quality members you've got ;)
Checking in! If thuggin' was a category I'd win a Grammy |

Nero Pantera
Whale Girth Grand Sky Wizards
37
|
Posted - 2014.05.30 12:49:00 -
[24] - Quote
Winthorp wrote:"Adhocracy incorporated [ADHC]", "Anomalous Existence [N0MEX]", "Ash Alliance [WONAT]", "Atztech Inc. [ATZ]", "Disavowed. [DE-NY]", "Exiled Ones [EOS]", "Ministry Of Inappropriate Footwork [KICK]", "No Holes Barred [NOHO]", "No Response [H-U-H]", "Ragnarok. [END.]", "Red Coat Conspiracy [RCOAT]", "Rolled Out [RLLO]", "Sky Fighters [LSKYL]", "The Dark Space Initiative [TDSIN]", "The Hole Next Door [SOZY0]", "The Last Chancers. [-X-]", "The Red Circle [TRECI]", "Upholders [J-SIG]", "U N K N O W N [KNOW]", "Verge of Collapse [CRIT]", "Whale Girth [.WG.]" From the source code of the blued union site linked by Lazerhawks.... It is indeed a long list they have to work through. http://bluedunion.info/
You can also refer to Whale Girth as Grand Sky Wizards....with our awesome [YOLO] tag
|

Ridvanson
Center for Advanced Studies Gallente Federation
0
|
Posted - 2014.05.30 13:01:00 -
[25] - Quote
Hidden Fremen wrote:Dreadful Summer 2014
Operation Dreadful Summer seems to be going splendidly :> |

G0hme
Hoover Inc. Pandemic Legion
214
|
Posted - 2014.05.30 13:07:00 -
[26] - Quote
Ridvanson wrote:Hidden Fremen wrote:Dreadful Summer 2014 Operation Dreadful Summer seems to be going splendidly :>
Getting dunked on by TDSIN. I don't think that is what Blood Union would do. Shook Eelm's hand at Fanfest 2012 Shook CCP Soundwave's hand at Fanfest 2013
Got NPC API removed from Wormhole Space. |

Lilli Tane
The Scope Gallente Federation
13
|
Posted - 2014.05.30 13:15:00 -
[27] - Quote
G0hme wrote:Ridvanson wrote:Hidden Fremen wrote:Dreadful Summer 2014 Operation Dreadful Summer seems to be going splendidly :> Getting dunked on by TDSIN. I don't think that is what Blood Union would do.
I blame the API check, you cannot tell anymore if that-¦s a PVE or a PVP fleet
|

Michael1995
Lazerhawks
133
|
Posted - 2014.05.30 13:31:00 -
[28] - Quote
It was pretty splendid.  One does not simply buy their way into Goonswarm. |

ExookiZ
The Dark Space Initiative Scary Wormhole People
238
|
Posted - 2014.05.30 13:33:00 -
[29] - Quote
Lilli Tane wrote:G0hme wrote:Ridvanson wrote:Hidden Fremen wrote:Dreadful Summer 2014 Operation Dreadful Summer seems to be going splendidly :> Getting dunked on by TDSIN. I don't think that is what Blood Union would do. I blame the API check, you cannot tell anymore if that-¦s a PVE or a PVP fleet
it was a PVP fleet The Wormhole Kid |

Hatshepsut IV
Cascading Failure Un.Bound
102
|
Posted - 2014.05.30 16:29:00 -
[30] - Quote
Winthorp wrote:"Adhocracy incorporated [ADHC]", "Anomalous Existence [N0MEX]", "Ash Alliance [WONAT]", "Atztech Inc. [ATZ]", "Disavowed. [DE-NY]", "Exiled Ones [EOS]", "Ministry Of Inappropriate Footwork [KICK]", "No Holes Barred [NOHO]", "No Response [H-U-H]", "Ragnarok. [END.]", "Red Coat Conspiracy [RCOAT]", "Rolled Out [RLLO]", "Sky Fighters [LSKYL]", "The Dark Space Initiative [TDSIN]", "The Hole Next Door [SOZY0]", "The Last Chancers. [-X-]", "The Red Circle [TRECI]", "Upholders [J-SIG]", "U N K N O W N [KNOW]", "Verge of Collapse [CRIT]", "Whale Girth [.WG.]" From the source code of the blued union site linked by Lazerhawks.... It is indeed a long list they have to work through. http://bluedunion.info/
Ragnarok, Think someone beat them to it. |

Hidden Fremen
Lazerhawks
423
|
Posted - 2014.05.30 17:17:00 -
[31] - Quote
Samantha Elroy wrote:could you correct it to Ixtab? I feel unfairly treated 
These names were just pulled from the Notables list. Snipped signature for inappropriate language - CCP Eterne |

Hidden Fremen
Lazerhawks
423
|
Posted - 2014.05.30 17:20:00 -
[32] - Quote
G0hme wrote:Ridvanson wrote:Hidden Fremen wrote:Dreadful Summer 2014 Operation Dreadful Summer seems to be going splendidly :> Getting dunked on by TDSIN. I don't think that is what Blood Union would do.
We came to fight them in their home. All in. It was a good fight.
Snipped signature for inappropriate language - CCP Eterne |

ExookiZ
The Dark Space Initiative Scary Wormhole People
239
|
Posted - 2014.05.30 17:34:00 -
[33] - Quote
thanks for being patient, glad we made it worth the wait The Wormhole Kid |

John Caldr
Quantum Explosion E X P L O S I O N
117
|
Posted - 2014.05.30 18:44:00 -
[34] - Quote
ATM we counted about 300+ players for the home side against our 40 in system.
Should we expect some more? |

Sandslinger
NorCorp Enterprise No Holes Barred
161
|
Posted - 2014.05.30 18:57:00 -
[35] - Quote
John Caldr wrote:ATM we counted about 300+ players for the home side against our 40 in system.
Should we expect some more?
300                  
|

Cosmic Scanner
Temnava Legion No Holes Barred
75
|
Posted - 2014.05.30 19:09:00 -
[36] - Quote
John Caldr wrote:ATM we counted about 300+ players for the home side against our 40 in system.
Should we expect some more?
Its more like 3k players, and yes expect more, thousands more. Cosmic Scanner / muu lufragga |

ExookiZ
The Dark Space Initiative Scary Wormhole People
239
|
Posted - 2014.05.30 19:22:00 -
[37] - Quote
when you attack a wizard all he has to do is wave his magic wand to summon support, surely you werent expecting an easy fight? The Wormhole Kid |

Kalel Nimrott
Rolled Out
1050
|
Posted - 2014.05.30 19:27:00 -
[38] - Quote
I really want to know what does the blue donut expacts from this evictions GÇ£Point out to me a person who has been harmed by an AFK cloaker and I will point out a person who has no business playing this game.GÇ¥ - CCP Soundwave |

Glyndi
Doom Generation THE H0NEYBADGER
220
|
Posted - 2014.05.30 19:36:00 -
[39] - Quote
Damn, left out of another list... |

Andrew Jester
Rolled Out
263
|
Posted - 2014.05.30 19:59:00 -
[40] - Quote
Glyndi wrote:Damn, left out of another list...
I don't think they do repeats If thuggin' was a category I'd win a Grammy |

John Caldr
Quantum Explosion E X P L O S I O N
119
|
Posted - 2014.05.30 20:27:00 -
[41] - Quote
Guys, dont be so sarcastic, we have most ppl added to watchlist, and this is part of DScan now
http://clip2net.com/s/idvWQH
Our forces in this WH (ATM):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ls_rOmeKLAM
From our point of view, its more fun to kill stuff than to guard semibears 24/7. |

ElCholo
Mind Games. Suddenly Spaceships.
104
|
Posted - 2014.05.30 21:38:00 -
[42] - Quote
Wat?! |

Xtrah
NorCorp Enterprise No Holes Barred
169
|
Posted - 2014.05.30 23:23:00 -
[43] - Quote
Nice video. Latest video: http://youtu.be/UYPqMPt1aeM
http://www.youtube.com/NoHolesBarredEVE |

Prophet Bathana
Obstergo Red Coat Conspiracy
19
|
Posted - 2014.05.31 00:01:00 -
[44] - Quote
Good luck WG. May you put up a better fight than we did. |

Henry Cummings
Obstergo Red Coat Conspiracy
58
|
Posted - 2014.05.31 00:08:00 -
[45] - Quote
Wasn't aware WG was a carebear farm corp... |

Trinkets friend
Sudden Buggery
1477
|
Posted - 2014.05.31 02:50:00 -
[46] - Quote
My aikido sensei drove home the fact that you must use your enemy's strength against them. In this case, do what VOC did and move to lowsec. This will result in BU dropping caps on itself due to lack of anyone else in C5-6 space. J's before K's. ::brofist:: http://www.localectomy.blogspot.com.au
|

ksig cook
Lazerhawks
45
|
Posted - 2014.05.31 02:59:00 -
[47] - Quote
Trinkets friend wrote:My aikido sensei drove home the fact that you must use your enemy's strength against them. In this case, do what VOC did and move to lowsec. This will result in BU dropping caps on itself due to lack of anyone else in C5-6 space.
There will always be bears derping about. |

John Caldr
Quantum Explosion E X P L O S I O N
119
|
Posted - 2014.05.31 03:36:00 -
[48] - Quote
Flash news!
Rolled and Exit in our mobile home base 
|

Jack Miton
Rolled Out
3422
|
Posted - 2014.05.31 04:56:00 -
[49] - Quote
John Caldr wrote:Flash news! Rolled and Exit in our mobile home base  Disavowed incoming  The power of the BLOB who are those scrubs? Stuck In Here With Me:-á http://sihwm.blogspot.com.au/ Down the Pipe:-á http://downthepipe-wh.com/ |

Patient Zero1
DEEP-SPACE CO-OP LTD Exit Strategy..
27
|
Posted - 2014.05.31 04:57:00 -
[50] - Quote
Hu? |

Max Leadfoot
Explorer Corps Disavowed.
227
|
Posted - 2014.05.31 05:20:00 -
[51] - Quote
John Caldr wrote:Disavowed incoming 
Hi. |

Winthorp
Rolled Out
1739
|
Posted - 2014.05.31 05:33:00 -
[52] - Quote
John Caldr wrote:The power of the BLOB
When you threaten to burn down all the houses then its inevitable the tables will turn.
http://i.imgur.com/crZYiir.jpg |

John Caldr
Quantum Explosion E X P L O S I O N
119
|
Posted - 2014.05.31 05:44:00 -
[53] - Quote
Nice to have all the the rolled and exit ones here. FEAR - the best driving force for true bears.
And when FEAR mostly coming from rumors - its hilarious.
PS it takes 1-2 days to set up a new base in W-space, so you cant kill us or drive us away. If you manage to kill towers you will see what I mean. |

Andrew Jester
Rolled Out
264
|
Posted - 2014.05.31 06:00:00 -
[54] - Quote
John Caldr wrote:Nice to have all the the rolled and exit ones here. FEAR - the best driving force for true bears.
And when FEAR mostly coming from rumors - its hilarious.
PS it takes 1-2 days to set up a new base in W-space, so you cant kill us or drive us away. If you manage to kill towers you will see what I mean.
Can you please let only RudinV post? You sound as crazy as Fremen did last thread... If thuggin' was a category I'd win a Grammy |

Sith1s Spectre
Rolled Out
1065
|
Posted - 2014.05.31 06:13:00 -
[55] - Quote
John Caldr wrote:Nice to have all the the rolled and exit ones here. FEAR - the best driving force for true bears.
And when FEAR mostly coming from rumors - its hilarious.
PS it takes 1-2 days to set up a new base in W-space, so you cant kill us or drive us away. If you manage to kill towers you will see what I mean.
Hate to burst your bubble but we don't fear you.
I don't really care if you pack your **** up and move, all it really shows is you're glorified gankers. Nothing more, nothing less.
Nothing to see here.... Move along
|

Winthorp
Rolled Out
1740
|
Posted - 2014.05.31 06:26:00 -
[56] - Quote
Where is RudinV? He is the BU of my heart <3 http://i.imgur.com/crZYiir.jpg |

John Caldr
Quantum Explosion E X P L O S I O N
119
|
Posted - 2014.05.31 06:53:00 -
[57] - Quote
Sith1s Spectre wrote: Hate to burst your bubble but we don't fear you.
We dont care mostly. If thats is why you run from our tower when we logged in - so be it.
I can understand why some small entities take troll LZH post seriously, but when some people who should not worry since they dominate TZ are also lured into it(I'm not meaning rolled here), its sad.
I'm hearing crazy rumors these days. In reality, we dont want to purge C6 clean since there is no point to kill all the prey in the forest for a smart predator, and some alliances are better alive. And there are a lot of people who are decent PVPers and have our respect. And some are just TZ away so we dont interfere with each other.
But if anyone comes to us directly - they can get more than they can handle. |

Ion Udan
Future Corps Sleeper Social Club
65
|
Posted - 2014.05.31 07:02:00 -
[58] - Quote
John Caldr wrote:Sith1s Spectre wrote: Hate to burst your bubble but we don't fear you.
We dont care mostly. If thats is why you run from our tower when we logged in - so be it. I can understand why some small entities take troll LZH post seriously, but when some people who should not worry since they dominate TZ are also lured into it(I'm not meaning rolled here), its sad. I'm hearing crazy rumors these days. In reality, we dont want to purge C6 clean since there is no point to kill all the prey in the forest for a smart predator, and some alliances are better alive. And there are a lot of people who are decent PVPers and have our respect. And some are just TZ away so we dont interfere with each other. But if anyone comes to us directly - they can get more than they can handle.
That's a pretty messy bed you're sleeping in. RudinV:-á"2dreadnoughts with agro Vs 5 rly mad guys;)" |

Braxus Deninard
Rolled Out
412
|
Posted - 2014.05.31 07:06:00 -
[59] - Quote
John Caldr wrote:But if anyone comes to us directly - they can get more than they can handle.
Sounds like the ball is in your court then. |

Erica Dusette
Rolled Out
9147
|
Posted - 2014.05.31 07:23:00 -
[60] - Quote
Braxus Deninard wrote:John Caldr wrote:But if anyone comes to us directly - they can get more than they can handle. Sounds like the ball is in your court then. Can I help hold your racquet Brax?
Gÿá Part-time wormhole pirate | GÖí Full-time super model WH Blog | #420roloswag | Bio |

Andrew Jester
Rolled Out
268
|
Posted - 2014.05.31 07:37:00 -
[61] - Quote
Erica Dusette wrote:Braxus Deninard wrote:John Caldr wrote:But if anyone comes to us directly - they can get more than they can handle. Sounds like the ball is in your court then. Can I help hold your racquet Brax?
Only if I can hold his balls If thuggin' was a category I'd win a Grammy |

Ridvanson
Center for Advanced Studies Gallente Federation
1
|
Posted - 2014.05.31 08:44:00 -
[62] - Quote
Are WG's towers out of reinforce already? Bluedunion bailing out?  |

Kalel Nimrott
Rolled Out
1050
|
Posted - 2014.05.31 09:00:00 -
[63] - Quote
******* politics, you all got to the nullbear level. Digusted with you all. GÇ£Point out to me a person who has been harmed by an AFK cloaker and I will point out a person who has no business playing this game.GÇ¥ - CCP Soundwave |

RudinV
Syndicate of Death BLOOD UNION
313
|
Posted - 2014.05.31 09:18:00 -
[64] - Quote
Left home to see my lovely family and voila! Enemy at the gates) hopefully u wanna bring us fight, not just show ur numbers |

Andrew Jester
Rolled Out
268
|
Posted - 2014.05.31 09:40:00 -
[65] - Quote
RudinV wrote:Left home to see my lovely family and voila! Enemy at the gates) hopefully u wanna bring us fight, not just show ur numbers
Let's just play DotA instead )) If thuggin' was a category I'd win a Grammy |

Van Steiza
Whale Girth Grand Sky Wizards
55
|
Posted - 2014.05.31 09:42:00 -
[66] - Quote
RudinV wrote:Left home to see my lovely family and voila! Enemy at the gates) hopefully u wanna bring us fight, not just show ur numbers
I see you are Uniting the Russian Federation to rally against the Western Fachists!
|

Henry Mancini
Lazerhawks
0
|
Posted - 2014.05.31 11:14:00 -
[67] - Quote
In to track thread |

Kalel Nimrott
Rolled Out
1053
|
Posted - 2014.05.31 19:46:00 -
[68] - Quote
Due to the recent news that I just heard, literally, we became nullseccers. Thanks to all involved, I knew we would reach a new low. GÇ£Point out to me a person who has been harmed by an AFK cloaker and I will point out a person who has no business playing this game.GÇ¥ - CCP Soundwave |

G0hme
Hoover Inc. Pandemic Legion
215
|
Posted - 2014.05.31 20:21:00 -
[69] - Quote
Welcome to the world of NAPs, NIPs, NPDS, NBDS, NRDS, BOTL0RD. Everytime you all whine about no content in Wspace, remember recent events. Shook Eelm's hand at Fanfest 2012 Shook CCP Soundwave's hand at Fanfest 2013
Got NPC API removed from Wormhole Space. |

Andrew Jester
Rolled Out
269
|
Posted - 2014.05.31 20:30:00 -
[70] - Quote
When are the gates being put in? If thuggin' was a category I'd win a Grammy |

Alundil
Rolled Out
515
|
Posted - 2014.05.31 20:37:00 -
[71] - Quote
G0hme wrote:Welcome to the world of NAPs, NIPs, NPDS, NBDS, NRDS, BOTL0RD. Everytime you all whine about no content in Wspace, remember recent events. No ****. This development is pretty stupid. FFS
|

Black Black Heart
Imperial Academy Amarr Empire
2
|
Posted - 2014.05.31 20:51:00 -
[72] - Quote
So one big NIP eh? Thats not so bad. As far as I know you still cant farm with POSes. 
All this means on practice - "have me in whatever way you desire, just don't slit my throat.. please" |

Erica Dusette
Rolled Out
9168
|
Posted - 2014.05.31 21:18:00 -
[73] - Quote
Lame.
Gÿá Part-time wormhole pirate | GÖí Full-time super model WH Blog | #420roloswag | Bio |

John Caldr
Quantum Explosion E X P L O S I O N
125
|
Posted - 2014.05.31 21:45:00 -
[74] - Quote
GW siege happen by chance mostly - we rolled to them 3 times almost in a row and simple "kill them farming" transformed to "why not".
Considering how many people we affected by this, we had few options with same PR result:
Making laggy 500vs500 fights in WH using nullsec alliances -> Nullsec Spending weeks ninja-bashing towers a-la claim wars and controlling systems -> Nullsec Non-eviction pact with small list of PVP entities creating PVP content in WH without any other PVP restrictions -> Nullsec
Some people were thinking of first option (we have only "mobile" bases in WH without any significant assets besides the ships we are in, stront and ammo), but since most of us already had too much nullsec "experience" and consider WH as a place for small/mid scale PVP and not "press F1" fiesta - we choose less evil from this 3 ones.
Is it an ideal solution? Can't say so. At all.
But for us it hardly change anything in our gameplay. So... We cleared some misunderstandings, confirmed some friendships. Nothing will change - non-factors will cry, space will burn, evictions will happen and farmers will die as they should. |

Kalel Nimrott
Rolled Out
1056
|
Posted - 2014.05.31 21:48:00 -
[75] - Quote
YOU.MAKE.NO.SENSE.
Though the last part I like. GÇ£Point out to me a person who has been harmed by an AFK cloaker and I will point out a person who has no business playing this game.GÇ¥ - CCP Soundwave |

Kalel Nimrott
Rolled Out
1058
|
Posted - 2014.05.31 22:01:00 -
[76] - Quote
G0hme wrote:Welcome to the world of NAPs, NIPs, NPDS, NBDS, NRDS, BOTL0RD. Everytime you all whine about no content in Wspace, remember recent events.
Next, renters. GÇ£Point out to me a person who has been harmed by an AFK cloaker and I will point out a person who has no business playing this game.GÇ¥ - CCP Soundwave |

RudinV
Syndicate of Death BLOOD UNION
316
|
Posted - 2014.05.31 22:24:00 -
[77] - Quote
This make me sad... |

Winthorp
Rolled Out
1743
|
Posted - 2014.05.31 22:33:00 -
[78] - Quote
RudinV wrote:This make me sad...
I hear we get you as hostage exchange, this actually pleases me. Apply shortly please.
And BU get to take Jester or Kalel... We will let them pick. http://i.imgur.com/crZYiir.jpg |

CivilWars
Rolled Out
68
|
Posted - 2014.05.31 22:34:00 -
[79] - Quote
Winthorp wrote:RudinV wrote:This make me sad... I hear we get you as hostage exchange, this actually pleases me. Apply shortly please. And BU get to take Jester or Kalel... We will let them pick. Does this mean we can send them Kalel? |

Peter Johannsen
Unseen Nomads Exiled Ones
1
|
Posted - 2014.05.31 23:32:00 -
[80] - Quote
Kalel Nimrott wrote:G0hme wrote:Welcome to the world of NAPs, NIPs, NPDS, NBDS, NRDS, BOTL0RD. Everytime you all whine about no content in Wspace, remember recent events. Next, renters.
Pfff... done already. |

John Caldr
Quantum Explosion E X P L O S I O N
125
|
Posted - 2014.06.01 01:30:00 -
[81] - Quote
I'm not a fan of forum-based PVP, and I feel Rolled have some unfinished business with us, so...
WTB or will take as a gift entrance to Rolled Out WH - I'd like to create some non-eviction related PVP content with people who talk so much here.
Convo/Evemail me ingame. |

Winthorp
Rolled Out
1744
|
Posted - 2014.06.01 01:37:00 -
[82] - Quote
John Caldr wrote:I'm not a fan of forum-based PVP, and I feel Rolled have some unfinished business with us, so...
WTB or will take as a gift entrance to Rolled Out WH - I'd like to create some non-eviction related PVP content with people who talk so much here.
Convo/Evemail me ingame.
Good luck waiting out the once a month we do home escalations... 
Hmm so its ok if only you have a loud mouth on the forums, gotcha.  http://i.imgur.com/crZYiir.jpg |

Axloth Okiah
Future Corps Sleeper Social Club
425
|
Posted - 2014.06.01 04:24:00 -
[83] - Quote
Kalel Nimrott wrote:Due to the recent news that I just heard, literally, we became nullseccers. Thanks to all involved, I knew we would reach a new low. Hmmm yes. Hundreds of people NOT wasting their time on a structure bash is totally like nullsec...
W-Space Realtor |

Mindful Visteen
Rolled Out
12
|
Posted - 2014.06.01 04:59:00 -
[84] - Quote
John Caldr wrote:I'm not a fan of forum-based PVP, and I feel Rolled have some unfinished business with us, so...
WTB or will take as a gift entrance to Rolled Out WH - I'd like to create some non-eviction related PVP content with people who talk so much here.
Convo/Evemail me ingame.
Most of us in Rolled Out don't know or care who you are. Your threats and boasting have no meaning. Fly safe man. |

Paikis
Lycosa Syndicate Surely You're Joking
1226
|
Posted - 2014.06.01 05:05:00 -
[85] - Quote
John Caldr wrote:I'm not a fan of forum-based PVP, and I feel Rolled have some unfinished business with us, so...
WTB or will take as a gift entrance to Rolled Out WH - I'd like to create some non-eviction related PVP content with people who talk so much here.
Convo/Evemail me ingame.
Knowing the Rolled Out guys, if you ask them nicely, they'll probably give you bookmarks. |

Andrew Jester
Rolled Out
269
|
Posted - 2014.06.01 06:43:00 -
[86] - Quote
John Caldr wrote:I'm not a fan of forum-based PVP, and I feel Rolled have some unfinished business with us, so...
WTB or will take as a gift entrance to Rolled Out WH - I'd like to create some non-eviction related PVP content with people who talk so much here.
Convo/Evemail me ingame.
My unfinished business is that I have yet to play DotA with you guys... If thuggin' was a category I'd win a Grammy |

AssassinationsdoneWrong
The Nexus 7's
207
|
Posted - 2014.06.01 06:45:00 -
[87] - Quote
Paikis wrote:John Caldr wrote:I'm not a fan of forum-based PVP, and I feel Rolled have some unfinished business with us, so...
WTB or will take as a gift entrance to Rolled Out WH - I'd like to create some non-eviction related PVP content with people who talk so much here.
Convo/Evemail me ingame. Knowing the Rolled Out guys, if you ask them nicely, they'll probably give you bookmarks.
This and they are Rolled Out not Roll Over. Don't expect it one way. The Nexus 7's
What we fall short of in numbers we more than make up for in stupidity |

Calmatt
Obstergo Red Coat Conspiracy
97
|
Posted - 2014.06.01 07:08:00 -
[88] - Quote
So what happened, WG brought enough friends to stop the invasion?
Am I reading Rudin's posts correctly, and he's actually whining that someone didn't bring only enough numbers to die in a fire? I thought we were done with this eve-bushido BS...yet apparently even BU aren't above acting like the carebears they claim to hate. |

Braxus Deninard
Rolled Out
417
|
Posted - 2014.06.01 07:27:00 -
[89] - Quote
John Caldr wrote:But if anyone comes to us directly - they can get more than they can handle.
Wow guys that was some really tough stuff for us to handle in their hole yesterday! |

Kalel Nimrott
Rolled Out
1061
|
Posted - 2014.06.01 12:01:00 -
[90] - Quote
John Caldr wrote:I'm not a fan of forum-based PVP, and I feel Rolled have some unfinished business with us, so...
WTB or will take as a gift entrance to Rolled Out WH - I'd like to create some non-eviction related PVP content with people who talk so much here.
Convo/Evemail me ingame.
I actually like what you posted. The last part. It's what we all do. Friendly PVP. What bugged me, and I only talk for myself, was the entire thing around it. So I don't have anything against you. I don't want to evict you or actually anyone (I even hated it when we did it for ISK). I don't care for the drama. I only want to go out and shoot stuff (and I'm not a hardcore pvpeer, I can shoot red crosses or people, though I preffer the latter). So Imagine how I felt (care about my feelings much?) when I came back to the game after 2 weeks of hard RL work (my job sucks bad). I was kind of mad with the evictions BS.
So to make it short, I love you, I'll take you out for dinner, but I Won't marry you.
GÇ£Point out to me a person who has been harmed by an AFK cloaker and I will point out a person who has no business playing this game.GÇ¥ - CCP Soundwave |

G0hme
Hoover Inc. Pandemic Legion
222
|
Posted - 2014.06.01 12:10:00 -
[91] - Quote
John Caldr wrote:But for us it hardly change anything in our gameplay. So... We cleared some misunderstandings, confirmed some friendships. Nothing will change - non-factors will cry, space will burn, evictions will happen and farmers will die as they should.
So basicly, you met resistance, rolled over, and will now go back to evicting anyone that doesnt "matter". That risk free pvp. You are now literally worse than the farmers.
Shook Eelm's hand at Fanfest 2012 Shook CCP Soundwave's hand at Fanfest 2013
Got NPC API removed from Wormhole Space. |

Braxus Deninard
Rolled Out
417
|
Posted - 2014.06.01 13:30:00 -
[92] - Quote
Guys.... we are going to have one hell of a writeup pretty soon about RLLO and QEX. This was absolutely insane. |

John Caldr
Quantum Explosion E X P L O S I O N
128
|
Posted - 2014.06.01 13:39:00 -
[93] - Quote
G0hme wrote: So basicly, you met resistance, rolled over, and will now go back to evicting anyone that doesnt "matter". That risk free pvp. You are now literally worse than the farmers.
http://themittani.com/news/pandemic-legion-withdraw-south, etc
Cheers to a grunt from one of 2 largest powerblocks with NIP and largest renters empire. |

Andrew Jester
Rolled Out
270
|
Posted - 2014.06.01 13:52:00 -
[94] - Quote
Braxus Deninard wrote:Guys.... we are going to have one hell of a writeup pretty soon about RLLO and QEX. This was absolutely insane.
#moonwalk If thuggin' was a category I'd win a Grammy |

fido goran
Rolled Out
29
|
Posted - 2014.06.01 13:58:00 -
[95] - Quote
Andrew Jester wrote:Braxus Deninard wrote:Guys.... we are going to have one hell of a writeup pretty soon about RLLO and QEX. This was absolutely insane. #moonwalk #yolo |

AssassinationsdoneWrong
The Nexus 7's
207
|
Posted - 2014.06.01 14:16:00 -
[96] - Quote
I had the pleasure of listening.
Confirmed awesome sauce and bro supports bro wholesomeness contained. The Nexus 7's
What we fall short of in numbers we more than make up for in stupidity |

Proclus Diadochu
Obstergo Red Coat Conspiracy
1717
|
Posted - 2014.06.01 14:35:00 -
[97] - Quote
These are the threads of our lives.
So much better than the other :content: RCC Executor-á| Twitter: @autoritare | [email protected] My Blog: http://diogenes-club.blogspot.com/ | The Diogenes Club |

RudinV
Syndicate of Death BLOOD UNION
317
|
Posted - 2014.06.01 14:43:00 -
[98] - Quote
Meanwhile 30-2-4 as solomid sniper. |

Andrew Jester
Rolled Out
273
|
Posted - 2014.06.01 14:48:00 -
[99] - Quote
RudinV wrote:Meanwhile 30-2-4 as solomid sniper.
How low is your MMR? If thuggin' was a category I'd win a Grammy |

Borsek
A.A.A Trapped.
188
|
Posted - 2014.06.01 14:49:00 -
[100] - Quote
This is now a LoL/DotA2/clones thread! |

Andrew Jester
Rolled Out
273
|
Posted - 2014.06.01 14:53:00 -
[101] - Quote
Borsek wrote:This is now a DotA2 thread!
There is nothing but DotA If thuggin' was a category I'd win a Grammy |

G0hme
Hoover Inc. Pandemic Legion
228
|
Posted - 2014.06.01 14:54:00 -
[102] - Quote
John Caldr wrote:G0hme wrote: So basicly, you met resistance, rolled over, and will now go back to evicting anyone that doesnt "matter". That risk free pvp. You are now literally worse than the farmers.
http://themittani.com/news/pandemic-legion-withdraw-south, etc Cheers to a grunt from one of 2 largest powerblocks with NIP and largest renters empire.
Swing and miss.
I prefer being a grunt any day, if my only other option was to be a riskadverse carebear that rolls over when you turn up the heat. But thats just my humble opinon. Atleast I don't have to logoff in order to get my pvp. But seeing as you dropped the NS card as your only arguement, it doesn't suprise me that you rolled over. Considering you were in AAA, you're probably used to rolling over quite often.
Shook Eelm's hand at Fanfest 2012 Shook CCP Soundwave's hand at Fanfest 2013
Got NPC API removed from Wormhole Space. |

RudinV
Syndicate of Death BLOOD UNION
317
|
Posted - 2014.06.01 14:56:00 -
[103] - Quote
Andrew Jester wrote:RudinV wrote:Meanwhile 30-2-4 as solomid sniper. How low is your MMR? I showed dota to a friend of mine, brand new account. Much fun))) |

Andrew Jester
Rolled Out
273
|
Posted - 2014.06.01 15:03:00 -
[104] - Quote
RudinV wrote:Andrew Jester wrote:RudinV wrote:Meanwhile 30-2-4 as solomid sniper. How low is your MMR? I showed dota to a friend of mine, brand new account. Much fun)))
Add me )) I'll evemail you. I want to play against scrubs If thuggin' was a category I'd win a Grammy |

Havoc Zealot
Rolled Out
320
|
Posted - 2014.06.01 15:50:00 -
[105] - Quote
It's all about that CS:GO |

Angsty Teenager
Broski North Black Legion.
432
|
Posted - 2014.06.01 20:03:00 -
[106] - Quote
Solomid meepo is the way to go. I haven't played another hero in so long I lose all the games I don't play as meepo. |

Andrew Jester
Rolled Out
274
|
Posted - 2014.06.01 20:43:00 -
[107] - Quote
Angsty Teenager wrote:Solomid meepo is the way to go. I haven't played another hero in so long I lose all the games I don't play as meepo.
You would be a meepo player... If thuggin' was a category I'd win a Grammy |

Joran Jackson
The Red Circle Inc.
126
|
Posted - 2014.06.01 20:43:00 -
[108] - Quote
Andrew Jester wrote:RudinV wrote:Andrew Jester wrote:RudinV wrote:Meanwhile 30-2-4 as solomid sniper. How low is your MMR? I showed dota to a friend of mine, brand new account. Much fun))) Add me )) I'll evemail you. I want to play against scrubs
What's your MMR then, if we're measuring digital dicks? |

Angsty Teenager
Broski North Black Legion.
433
|
Posted - 2014.06.01 20:54:00 -
[109] - Quote
Andrew Jester wrote:Angsty Teenager wrote:Solomid meepo is the way to go. I haven't played another hero in so long I lose all the games I don't play as meepo. You would be a meepo player...
I would be.
http://puu.sh/9aVzL/9dc238987c.png
I can't say my MMR is great though  |

RudinV
Syndicate of Death BLOOD UNION
317
|
Posted - 2014.06.01 21:26:00 -
[110] - Quote
Staph this dota stuff, I have no pc to play at home yet. Will add everyone right after this small issue fix. |

Freddie Merrcury
Daktaklakpak. Red Coat Conspiracy
107
|
Posted - 2014.06.01 21:32:00 -
[111] - Quote
RudinV wrote:Staph this dota stuff, I have no pc to play at home yet. Will add everyone right after this small issue fix. I morphling mid tovarisch ))))))))))))) I been kicked out of better homes than this. |

Paikis
Lycosa Syndicate Surely You're Joking
1232
|
Posted - 2014.06.02 03:01:00 -
[112] - Quote
Borsek wrote:This is now a DotA2/clones thread!
FTFY
LOL is included with the clones section. |

Hayley Enaka
Rolled Out
25
|
Posted - 2014.06.02 05:54:00 -
[113] - Quote
Paikis wrote:Borsek wrote:This is now a DotA2/clones thread! FTFY LOL is included with the clones section.
Sorry, LOL chat goes under the Missions and Complexes subforum with the carebears. We talk about hardcore games here like DOTA2 and that internet diplomacy simulator we all seem to love so much |

Andrew Jester
Rolled Out
275
|
Posted - 2014.06.02 06:55:00 -
[114] - Quote
Add me for some DotA2 love )))))
http://steamcommunity.com/id/skooljester If thuggin' was a category I'd win a Grammy |

Borsek
A.A.A Trapped.
188
|
Posted - 2014.06.02 07:00:00 -
[115] - Quote
http://steamcommunity.com/id/borsek
CS:GO, will headshot for food. |

Van Steiza
Whale Girth Grand Sky Wizards
55
|
Posted - 2014.06.02 09:11:00 -
[116] - Quote
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Niggerbutts/
Here is mine ^_^ |

Nero Pantera
Whale Girth Grand Sky Wizards
37
|
Posted - 2014.06.02 09:14:00 -
[117] - Quote
http://steamcommunity.com/id/OffensiveNiggerWordHere
Add me if u guys want to play dota. ~3800 MMR. nothing special |

Paikis
Lycosa Syndicate Surely You're Joking
1232
|
Posted - 2014.06.02 10:15:00 -
[118] - Quote
The new meta: Using one game to get into matches in another game. |

Kalel Nimrott
Rolled Out
1062
|
Posted - 2014.06.02 10:16:00 -
[119] - Quote
Talking about another game in wormhole subforum..., and no ISD still around? I don't get those guys.... GÇ£Point out to me a person who has been harmed by an AFK cloaker and I will point out a person who has no business playing this game.GÇ¥ - CCP Soundwave |

Paikis
Lycosa Syndicate Surely You're Joking
1232
|
Posted - 2014.06.02 10:24:00 -
[120] - Quote
Kalel Nimrott wrote:Talking about another game in wormhole subforum..., and no ISD still around? I don't get those guys....
Not even ISD care about wormholes :( |

HerrBert
V0LTA Triumvirate.
373
|
Posted - 2014.06.02 10:33:00 -
[121] - Quote
Paikis wrote:Kalel Nimrott wrote:Talking about another game in wormhole subforum..., and no ISD still around? I don't get those guys.... Not even ISD care about wormholes :(
ISDs are busy adding people to their dota list and getting creeps.....
My mind does not reflect my corp ... it just shows you what they care about...
The Pontiff of Wormholes http://www.youtube.com/user/HerrBertism |

Mizhir
Euphoria Released Triumvirate.
62364
|
Posted - 2014.06.02 11:00:00 -
[122] - Quote
HerrBert wrote:Paikis wrote:Kalel Nimrott wrote:Talking about another game in wormhole subforum..., and no ISD still around? I don't get those guys.... Not even ISD care about wormholes :( ISDs are busy adding people to their dota list and getting creeps.....
Time for a ISD vs Shiptoaster match? One Man Crew - Collective solo pvp |

Winthorp
Rolled Out
1752
|
Posted - 2014.06.02 11:29:00 -
[123] - Quote
ISD's have no place on the Rolled Out forums. http://i.imgur.com/crZYiir.jpg |

TurboX3
V0LTA Triumvirate.
62
|
Posted - 2014.06.02 11:34:00 -
[124] - Quote
wft is this thread about....... No Trolling Please |

Van Steiza
Whale Girth Grand Sky Wizards
55
|
Posted - 2014.06.02 11:40:00 -
[125] - Quote
TurboX3 wrote:wft is this thread about.......
Its about a BU/Qex Invasion into Whale Girth(Grand Sky Wizards) Dota 2 match making wormhole.
Shortly after the eviction happened a tournament was put together.
Results shall be listed SOON.
 |

HerrBert
V0LTA Triumvirate.
373
|
Posted - 2014.06.02 11:44:00 -
[126] - Quote
Van Steiza wrote:TurboX3 wrote:wft is this thread about....... Its about a BU/Qex Invasion into Whale Girth(Grand Sky Wizards) Dota 2 match making wormhole. Shortly after the eviction happened a tournament was put together. Results shall be listed SOON. 
Wow that escalated quickly?... My mind does not reflect my corp ... it just shows you what they care about...
The Pontiff of Wormholes http://www.youtube.com/user/HerrBertism |

Nero Pantera
Whale Girth Grand Sky Wizards
37
|
Posted - 2014.06.02 16:22:00 -
[127] - Quote
Herb....are you going to add me or what?
In all seriousness....thanks for everyone that showed up. I really do appreciate it. Even though most that showed up didn't do it to defend us but rather to detest BU. If you couldn't tell BU....almost the entire wh community dislikes you guys.....well...you do have lazerhawks..
I'm glad there's no lame ass summer war.
However, let the skirmishes between the disciples of bob and the prophets of velociraptor jesus rage onward |

Paikis
Lycosa Syndicate Surely You're Joking
1234
|
Posted - 2014.06.02 16:49:00 -
[128] - Quote
Nero Pantera wrote:If you couldn't tell BU....almost the entire wh community dislikes you guys.
The list they published was nothing short of a declaration of war with an intention to burn down people's homes and salt the earth behind them.
You don't pull a stunt like that and then expect people to just shrug, say "lol" and play nice. |

RudinV
Syndicate of Death BLOOD UNION
320
|
Posted - 2014.06.02 17:02:00 -
[129] - Quote
Nero Pantera wrote:Herb....are you going to add me or what?
In all seriousness....thanks for everyone that showed up. I really do appreciate it. Even though most that showed up didn't do it to defend us but rather to detest BU. If you couldn't tell BU....almost the entire wh community dislikes you guys.....well...you do have lazerhawks..
I'm glad there's no lame ass summer war.
However, let the skirmishes between the disciples of bob and the prophets of velociraptor jesus rage onward there is big difference between your dreams and reality, boy. quotes like "entire wh community dislikes..." is the best marker of rly deep and uncovered butthurt, might miss something but since when noname carebear represent entire wh community? better stop talking and enjoy this "no lame ass summer war" to carebear your 9483 plex, this only good reason to play, right? |

Andrew Jester
Rolled Out
275
|
Posted - 2014.06.02 17:07:00 -
[130] - Quote
I play this game to make friends )) If thuggin' was a category I'd win a Grammy |

Nero Pantera
Whale Girth Grand Sky Wizards
37
|
Posted - 2014.06.02 17:15:00 -
[131] - Quote
You're right I don't speak for the entire community but literally everyone I've had the pleasure of fighting against or with shares somewhat of the same opinion.... From you're post you sound a lot more but hurt than I am.
As for you calling us carbears.....lol ok....I really wouldn't consider you a pvp entity...all you have in your bag of tricks are log in traps........ When you were apart of the uber blob that was the hard knocks fight, did wg ask to surrender or log off for an extended amount of time to avoid an obvious loss? No...we duked it out cuz we gave no fuqs.
You guys are like the boogy man yes....but not because you are feared...it's because you seed in while people are sleeping. Congrats I suppose.....*golf clap*
|

Nero Pantera
Whale Girth Grand Sky Wizards
37
|
Posted - 2014.06.02 17:20:00 -
[132] - Quote
Andrew Jester wrote:I play this game to make friends )) I play this game to get closer to nutmeg. I secretly have a man crush on him. |

Kalel Nimrott
Rolled Out
1062
|
Posted - 2014.06.02 17:51:00 -
[133] - Quote
Nero Pantera wrote:Herb....are you going to add me or what?
In all seriousness....thanks for everyone that showed up. I really do appreciate it. Even though most that showed up didn't do it to defend us but rather to detest BU. If you couldn't tell BU....almost the entire wh community dislikes you guys.....well...you do have lazerhawks..
I'm glad there's no lame ass summer war.
However, let the skirmishes between the disciples of bob and the prophets of velociraptor jesus rage onward
That is so last week, dude. Try to catch up. GÇ£Point out to me a person who has been harmed by an AFK cloaker and I will point out a person who has no business playing this game.GÇ¥ - CCP Soundwave |

RudinV
Syndicate of Death BLOOD UNION
320
|
Posted - 2014.06.02 17:57:00 -
[134] - Quote
Kalel Nimrott wrote:Nero Pantera wrote:Herb....are you going to add me or what?
In all seriousness....thanks for everyone that showed up. I really do appreciate it. Even though most that showed up didn't do it to defend us but rather to detest BU. If you couldn't tell BU....almost the entire wh community dislikes you guys.....well...you do have lazerhawks..
I'm glad there's no lame ass summer war.
However, let the skirmishes between the disciples of bob and the prophets of velociraptor jesus rage onward That is so last week, dude. Try to catch up. at russian forums they cry even harder |

Bronya Boga
Rolled Out
368
|
Posted - 2014.06.02 18:05:00 -
[135] - Quote
RudinV wrote:Kalel Nimrott wrote:Nero Pantera wrote:Herb....are you going to add me or what?
In all seriousness....thanks for everyone that showed up. I really do appreciate it. Even though most that showed up didn't do it to defend us but rather to detest BU. If you couldn't tell BU....almost the entire wh community dislikes you guys.....well...you do have lazerhawks..
I'm glad there's no lame ass summer war.
However, let the skirmishes between the disciples of bob and the prophets of velociraptor jesus rage onward That is so last week, dude. Try to catch up. at russian forums they cry even harder
Wich russian forums? I wanna start to follow those? My Opinions are my own and do not reflect my corp Host of Down The Pipe-á www.downthepipe-wh.com Ingame Channel DTP Podcast |

CivilWars
Rolled Out
71
|
Posted - 2014.06.02 18:14:00 -
[136] - Quote
I am so confused by this topic. Blued Union declares war on virtually every WH entity(I am calling this group Freedom Police whether you like it or not) assuming they will all just roll over and die individually. Freedom Police say ok, bring it, and take the fight to the Blued Union staging system. Blued Union try to batphone every entity under the sun, and get rejected. Blued Union then ask NoHo for a truce, but then claim the Freedom Police are crying? I don't get it. You declared war, we said ok, you then say just kidding, and then blame everyone else for not fighting? Maybe my Russian is just a little rusty and I misinterpreted the facts, so please clarify if necessary. |

Longinius Spear
Doom Generation THE H0NEYBADGER
262
|
Posted - 2014.06.02 18:21:00 -
[137] - Quote
Bronya Boga wrote:RudinV wrote:Kalel Nimrott wrote:Nero Pantera wrote:Herb....are you going to add me or what?
In all seriousness....thanks for everyone that showed up. I really do appreciate it. Even though most that showed up didn't do it to defend us but rather to detest BU. If you couldn't tell BU....almost the entire wh community dislikes you guys.....well...you do have lazerhawks..
I'm glad there's no lame ass summer war.
However, let the skirmishes between the disciples of bob and the prophets of velociraptor jesus rage onward That is so last week, dude. Try to catch up. at russian forums they cry even harder Wich russian forums? I wanna start to follow those?
Bronya, you speak Russian don't you? Could you tell us what the Russians are saying? I looks like they want to kill us all, perhaps its a misunderstanding. :)
Read more of my ramblings on my blog www.invadingyourhole.blogspot.com |

Meytal
School of Applied Knowledge Caldari State
424
|
Posted - 2014.06.02 18:55:00 -
[138] - Quote
CivilWars wrote:I am so confused by this topic. Blued Union declares war on virtually every WH entity(I am calling this group Freedom Police whether you like it or not) assuming they will all just roll over and die individually. Freedom Police say ok, bring it, and take the fight to the Blued Union staging system. Blued Union try to batphone every entity under the sun, and get rejected. Blued Union then ask NoHo for a truce, but then claim the Freedom Police are crying? I don't get it. You declared war, we said ok, you then say just kidding, and then blame everyone else for not fighting? Maybe my Russian is just a little rusty and I misinterpreted the facts, so please clarify if necessary. Remember, you're talking about a group (BU/QEX) who burned a system just because those residents were slick enough to kill a couple (BU/QEX) caps out in lowsec. The risk averse is strong with these ones. Of course they're going to back down and capitulate when they no longer have overwhelming numbers, especially when the fight comes to their doorstep. |

RudinV
Syndicate of Death BLOOD UNION
323
|
Posted - 2014.06.02 19:25:00 -
[139] - Quote
CivilWars wrote:I am so confused by this topic. Blued Union declares war on virtually every WH entity(I am calling this group Freedom Police whether you like it or not) assuming they will all just roll over and die individually. Freedom Police say ok, bring it, and take the fight to the Blued Union staging system. Blued Union try to batphone every entity under the sun, and get rejected. Blued Union then ask NoHo for a truce, but then claim the Freedom Police are crying? I don't get it. You declared war, we said ok, you then say just kidding, and then blame everyone else for not fighting? Maybe my Russian is just a little rusty and I misinterpreted the facts, so please clarify if necessary. i cant say what happened precisely, was outa eve for that days, your move forced me to download eve client and set everything for fight, but most of the time was afk, so missed some points who and why was involved in the conflict ( i heard there were even goons lol) therefore im not pretending to be "i know everything guy" but what i can read at russian eve-ru.com forums, and here, shows that grans sky wizards are dissapointed about ours "escaping" of a fight. While repping POSes after reinforce by fleet of scimitars, being too afraid to use capitals, on the forums they are showing bully face in all its grace. Me personally, have no problems with u guys coalition together against us (that was logical move, especially after super"wise" words of one our guys that we were going to burn ur houses...), u showed force, we respect force, but what sky wizards start after is beyond this story. Its like poor boy calls parents to help him with bully guy in school, and after problem fixed start to troll and make some gestures to him. I think u know what happened with this poor kid in the end |

Glyndi
Doom Generation THE H0NEYBADGER
220
|
Posted - 2014.06.02 19:51:00 -
[140] - Quote
After many years of careful observation I have confirmed I am indeed a Ginger.
Can we get back to shooting each other now? Personally I like that extra notion of risk that BU/QEX bring to PvE. The eviction thing gets a little out of hand but thats their game. Im sure they've known that eventually their antics would result is some kind of response from a good portion of WSpace.
P.S. its also come to my attention my race is the next step in human evolution. ...sorry fellas.
|

Sandslinger
NorCorp Enterprise No Holes Barred
163
|
Posted - 2014.06.02 20:40:00 -
[141] - Quote
This is Official NoHo policy on this, from talking to BU reps I got the feeling that they came to the exact same conclusion that we already had buzzing in the back of our head. A summer spent invading back and forth would be a god damn booring summer !
http://failheap-challenge.com/showthread.php?6688-Wormhole-Space-Redux-(stop-shitposting-or-I-will-start-infracting)&p=1097746&viewfull=1#post1097746
They approached us which frankly I had a lot of respect for because the animosity and misunderstandings etc has always had a easier time of it building up between russian and non russian entities. And someone had to stop the spiral from getting any stupider.
Personally
I don't detest BU or any other entity I can think off, detesting entities just seems like too much energy wasted. I think every entity has something they bring to the table including the farmers (someone has to sing right? )
We just don't like invasions very much I can't think of a single one that brought good fites, But I can think of a ton that escalated and ended up in massive blue balls, where the balls are big and definitively blue. The only one that I can think of that ended in a fight was when we invaded Hard Knocks then got massively outnumbered 2 x in capitals and 1 1/2 times in subcaps and decided to just whelp our fleet in rather then logging off and going for another round of batphones. And although the fight was fun I don't want to whelp a fleet to get a fight each time either.
In my experience having animosity between you and another entity makes that entity not willing to fight you unless they are guaranteed a win and vice verca, because suddenly loosing means something to the ego.
This is not conducive to fun gameplay for me, I love how there are so many entities that we have fought kicked the **** out of and who in turn have kicked the **** out of us back and forth, with each battle causing us to rethink our approach for next time. And never do we get pissed for loosing or feel the need to gloat for winning. This to me is what makes wormholes so dang fun. It's a evolutionary race.
Sitting defending holes for 1d17h or shooting structures knowing that in the end we will either watch a bunch of residents suicide their ****, or else so much reinforcements coming in that a battle is basically suicide is not fun and I think BU came to realise that as we also did some time ago. |

Gottfryd Macglower
Rolled Out
41
|
Posted - 2014.06.02 22:53:00 -
[142] - Quote
So when is the official alliance name changing to all holes barred? |

CivilWars
Rolled Out
76
|
Posted - 2014.06.02 23:07:00 -
[143] - Quote
Sandslinger wrote:This is Official NoHo policy on this, from talking to BU reps I got the feeling that they came to the exact same conclusion that we already had buzzing in the back of our head. A summer spent invading back and forth would be a god damn booring summer ! http://failheap-challenge.com/showthread.php?6688-Wormhole-Space-Redux-(stop-shitposting-or-I-will-start-infracting)&p=1097746&viewfull=1#post1097746 They approached us which frankly I had a lot of respect for because the animosity and misunderstandings etc has always had a easier time of it building up between russian and non russian entities. And someone had to stop the spiral from getting any stupider. Personally I don't detest BU or any other entity I can think off, detesting entities just seems like too much energy wasted. I think every entity has something they bring to the table including the farmers (someone has to sing right? ) We just don't like invasions very much I can't think of a single one that brought good fites, But I can think of a ton that escalated and ended up in massive blue balls, where the balls are big and definitively blue. The only one that I can think of that ended in a fight was when we invaded Hard Knocks then got massively outnumbered 2 x in capitals and 1 1/2 times in subcaps and decided to just whelp our fleet in rather then logging off and going for another round of batphones. And although the fight was fun I don't want to whelp a fleet to get a fight each time either. In my experience having animosity between you and another entity makes that entity not willing to fight you unless they are guaranteed a win and vice verca, because suddenly loosing means something to the ego. This is not conducive to fun gameplay for me, I love how there are so many entities that we have fought kicked the **** out of and who in turn have kicked the **** out of us back and forth, with each battle causing us to rethink our approach for next time. And never do we get pissed for loosing or feel the need to gloat for winning. This to me is what makes wormholes so dang fun. It's a evolutionary race. Sitting defending holes for 1d17h or shooting structures knowing that in the end we will either watch a bunch of residents suicide their ****, or else so much reinforcements coming in that a battle is basically suicide is not fun and I think BU came to realise that as we also did some time ago. This post lasted longer than the "war". |

Angsty Teenager
Broski North Black Legion.
439
|
Posted - 2014.06.03 00:32:00 -
[144] - Quote
Too bad.
I was ready to accept our new russian overlords. |

Trinkets friend
Sudden Buggery
1479
|
Posted - 2014.06.03 01:09:00 -
[145] - Quote
I've got a bunch of alts logged out in some C1 full of idiots. i'm going to let the idiots build their phoenix to siege out the AFK corp of bears out of the C1, then murder their Phoenix. It's like an invasion, but you let the iddiots do all the hard work and then you pull a BUQUEX LOLODERP logon trap on them, which is kinda like living in a C5, except I can go to Jita and double my ISK anytime i want.
Ergo, I win at wormholes. J's before K's. ::brofist:: http://www.localectomy.blogspot.com.au
|

Angrod Losshelin
Oath of the Forsaken Sanguis Ignis Prosperitum
58
|
Posted - 2014.06.03 22:40:00 -
[146] - Quote
#missedthewhwar :( I love climbing into holes! I train New Bro's in WormHoles! Check out my PodCast:-áhttps://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=4642709#post4642709 Also checkout these other PodCasts: http://evepodcasts.com/ |
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 :: [one page] |