| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Alfen
|
Posted - 2006.06.07 08:33:00 -
[1]
Courier/trade mission faster?
kill missions faster?
THANKS.
|

Baldour Ngarr
|
Posted - 2006.06.07 10:18:00 -
[2]
Doesn't make much difference. The big difference is:
lowsec missions faster. highsec missions slower. ________________________________________________
"I tried strip mining, but I lost, and it's cold flying around in space naked." |

Alfen
|
Posted - 2006.06.07 11:13:00 -
[3]
Originally by: Baldour Ngarr Doesn't make much difference. The big difference is:
lowsec missions faster. highsec missions slower.
yeah,but if there are two kinds of mission in lowsec,which one is faster?
|

Valator Uel
|
Posted - 2006.06.07 16:21:00 -
[4]
I'd say kill missions since they are usually in the same system or 1 system away and you can do it in a relatively short time. If you don't have fighting skills then do courier, they are also good.
|

Lucius Beck
|
Posted - 2006.06.08 04:35:00 -
[5]
IMHO, kill missions are better at increasing corp standing faster. I've only been playing EVE for a little over 6 months now and I have my corp standing with 2 corps over 9.0, 1 corp at 8.20 and 1 at 6.72 - not boasting, just stating the facts. Essentially, I did this by running kill missions for multiple agents at the same station at the same time. As an example, Erenta has 3 Lvl 2 agents working at the Home Guard station there. I ran those constantly until my standing was high enough to move on to Lvl 3 agents. The corp that I have 6.72 with, Caldari Steel, I took from 0 to 6.72 standing in a week's time by working the 2 Lvl 3 agents in Isutaka. It's a nice quiet system - maybe not so quiet after this post - with only two jumpgates to other systems, a perfect place to run kill missions.
Also, running higher level missions will increase your standing much faster so train Connections and Diplomacy to 3 so you can get your effective standing up in order to be able to run Lvl 3 missions sooner. However, don't underestimate the Lvl 3 missions. Yes, all of them can be run solo - I run mine in a Ferox or lately my Raven because it has a larger cargohold - but be sure to do your homework first. Look at www.eveinfo.com for help with these missions. Once you get the hang of these missions, you'll be doing them as fast as you were doing the Lvl 2s.
If it's standing you're after, kill missions are the way to go.
I hope this helps.
LB
|

Alfen
|
Posted - 2006.06.08 05:36:00 -
[6]
Much appreciate for help.
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |