| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Bermag
|
Posted - 2006.06.09 12:13:00 -
[1]
I am not 100% sure I understand jump clones completly. But isn't the original location of your jump clones of little importance?
ley say I get corp standing of 8+ with Brutor tribe. I create 3 jumpclones all inHeimatar.
I want for example to be able to jump clone to 3 different regions. To do this I could just activate each jump clone, move it to a desired location let say Jita and then go to another jump clone (in heimatar) and move that clone to a 0.0 station etc
With other words, the jump clone is not bound to the station where you created it, only when first installed?
|

Gabby05
|
Posted - 2006.06.09 13:30:00 -
[2]
I hope that so, theres a guide on using jump clones it tells you it all there although i havent read it yet. Im savin that thread for when im bored.
|

Hesprax
|
Posted - 2006.06.09 13:52:00 -
[3]
Edited by: Hesprax on 09/06/2006 13:52:33 That is correct, it does not matter where you created the jump clone, you can move it anywhere you like pretty much. Just don't store a jump clone in the same station as your regular 'clone', i.e. the one you wake up in if you get podded (I hear badness happens if you do, although I can not confirm it).
|

munia
|
Posted - 2006.06.14 08:47:00 -
[4]
Guys, i have question. Can i instal clone jump in empire with implants (me corp have +8 with npc corp)?
|

RaTTuS
|
Posted - 2006.06.14 09:55:00 -
[5]
Originally by: munia Guys, i have question. Can i instal clone jump in empire with implants (me corp have +8 with npc corp)?
Yes - you can stuff as many implants as you cabn get your hands on all your clones - and have them setup for differnet things if you want
BIG Lottery BIG Deal BIG Sales |

munia
|
Posted - 2006.06.14 10:20:00 -
[6]
Please corecct me if i mistaken: I have in me head lot implans and i can creat in empire clone jump with them. Then i can fly with implants in me head and have clone jumps with implants. Really?
|

Mjala
|
Posted - 2006.06.14 10:48:00 -
[7]
Edited by: Mjala on 14/06/2006 10:49:27 no
when you jump to your clone, you would have no implants anymore, but then the implants would be saved because you dont can lose them.
jump clones arent that complexe, make one jump to it and be happy.
|

munia
|
Posted - 2006.06.14 11:00:00 -
[8]
ok. thanks.
|

Tralmor
Caldari Orb Corp
|
Posted - 2006.09.06 20:59:00 -
[9]
Ok I have a question that hopefully someone will be able to explain to me. I have set up a jump clone in 0.0 space and have a regular medical clone in 0.8 space. If I'm in 1.0(for example only) and jump clone back to 0.0 that makes my clone in 1.0 space my jump clone now. Say I get podded in 0.0 space I will spawn in my medical clone in 0.8 space correct? that much I understand right? Ok, now I jumpclone again, where would I show up? In 1.0 space right? If so and jump clone again would I show up in 0.8 space? I know this is a lengthy question and for that I'm sorry. But its the best way I know to explain the situation. Any ideas?
|

Sakamoto Maya
|
Posted - 2006.09.07 12:18:00 -
[10]
Originally by: Tralmor Ok I have a question that hopefully someone will be able to explain to me. I have set up a jump clone in 0.0 space and have a regular medical clone in 0.8 space. If I'm in 1.0(for example only) and jump clone back to 0.0 that makes my clone in 1.0 space my jump clone now. Say I get podded in 0.0 space I will spawn in my medical clone in 0.8 space correct? that much I understand right? Ok, now I jumpclone again, where would I show up? In 1.0 space right? If so and jump clone again would I show up in 0.8 space? I know this is a lengthy question and for that I'm sorry. But its the best way I know to explain the situation. Any ideas?
I believe that is correct. When you die in 0.0, you basically move to 0.8 via medical clone. They should rename jump clone to something else without the word "clone" so people don't mix the two things up. They are hardly related to each other.
|

Miranda Duvall
Gallente OPM Holdings
|
Posted - 2006.09.07 22:29:00 -
[11]
Jumpclones and "podclones" are unrelated!
What you do with a jumpclone is this: You buy a jumpclone in a medical facility where your corp has 8.0 standing. You now have a "soulless" body that you can transfer your conciesness to, from *any* station (medicalbay/standing irrelevant). When you do, you leave behind you're previous body (with implants perhaps) which becomes a jumpclone in that station, and your soul is now in the body you purchased as a jumpclone.
So look at it as if you have several physical bodies in different locations, and you can transfer your soul to any of them, from any station.
You can only have 1 jumpclone in any station, so if you are in a station that already has one, you shouldnt jump to one in another location, because you would then have two bodies in that station you were jumping FROM.
If you get podded, your soul is transferred to your podclone, and you'll have to buy a new podclone, but this has nothing to do with any jumpc;ones you may have somewhere.
I hope this explains things...
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |