| Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s) |

groove
|
Posted - 2006.06.12 22:24:00 -
[31]
ive got 100 days gamecards for 275m each.. convo me ingame or just send isk and mail .. and ill mail the code :)
|

MarkRes
|
Posted - 2006.06.12 22:33:00 -
[32]
fast service, tc worked. thx
|

Asgard Command
|
Posted - 2006.06.12 22:42:00 -
[33]
bought 2x90 days, everything went ok recommended
|

iceburner
|
Posted - 2006.06.12 22:51:00 -
[34]
Edited by: iceburner on 12/06/2006 22:54:21 Thanks again to everyone.
Be back later. So I am offline at the moment.
Thanks.
Oh and sorry Hauler Jane, and Arcane. I truly am trying to get to you. But neither of you has sent me any ISK so I haven't evemailed anything to you, but I know we will meet up in the game. If not I am sure one of these other advertiser's will take care of you. Thanks!
|

iceburner
|
Posted - 2006.06.12 22:52:00 -
[35]
Funny how all these other GTC sellers want to advertise in my thread. Maybe I should go advertise in theirs? Bah..
|

Luciene
|
Posted - 2006.06.13 10:16:00 -
[36]
Excellent service. Flawless delivery 
|

Venepuncture Overdrive
|
Posted - 2006.06.13 10:26:00 -
[37]
Many thanks, fast polite service...
|

Vasia Slaughter
|
Posted - 2006.06.13 14:39:00 -
[38]
Im buy 30 GTX
|

Vasia Slaughter
|
Posted - 2006.06.13 16:15:00 -
[39]
Offer in game
|

iceburner
|
Posted - 2006.06.13 23:31:00 -
[40]
Check this afternoon and sent codes to all who paid and sent me a evemail. Thanks! I appreciate your business.
I will be back online later this evening. In say 3-4 hours from now (19:26pm EST). Or drop me evemail and send the ISK. It's worked for others, it will work for you.
Thanks again.
|

Gunnanmon
|
Posted - 2006.06.13 23:45:00 -
[41]
evemail and isk sent for a 30 day code.
Thanks in advance.
|

Odin'x
|
Posted - 2006.06.14 03:05:00 -
[42]
fast service thx
|

PriceCheck Please
|
Posted - 2006.06.14 03:26:00 -
[43]
115m and mail sent for a 30 day GTC
TY in advance
Sabeor
|

iceburner
|
Posted - 2006.06.14 12:20:00 -
[44]
All evemail responded to and codes sent. Thanks for your business, and look forward to seeing you again.
|

Chaoslemming
|
Posted - 2006.06.14 13:21:00 -
[45]
codes worked fine gd guy
|

Groutor
|
Posted - 2006.06.14 13:27:00 -
[46]
thanks fast and good service
|

Gunnanmon
|
Posted - 2006.06.15 02:09:00 -
[47]
Thanks a lot, man. Recommended seller.
|

Kuro'me Kagomatsu
|
Posted - 2006.06.15 03:31:00 -
[48]
Quick service, good stuff
|

Srioghal moDhream
|
Posted - 2006.06.15 04:44:00 -
[49]
Fast courteous and fairly priced I will be back in 90 days
|

phantomista
|
Posted - 2006.06.16 20:19:00 -
[50]
bought a 90 day gtc workt perfectly cya next time
Sig must be under 24000 bytes and no more than 400W x 120H - Cathath ([email protected]) http://monstersgame.nl/?ac=vid&vid=12009993 |

iceburner
|
Posted - 2006.06.17 02:15:00 -
[51]
Just a reminder that you can send the ISK to me along with an evemail and I will send you your 30 or 90 day code. I can do multiples as well. Thanks to all those who have done so in the past, thanks for your business.
|

Selitra
|
Posted - 2006.06.18 17:38:00 -
[52]
all is ok. just activated th code, thanks to Iceburner i have 30 days more now  highly recommended trader . Thank u Ice. 
|

Lonetrekcheck
|
Posted - 2006.06.19 09:43:00 -
[53]
Edited by: Lonetrekcheck on 19/06/2006 09:43:55 Sent you the cash for a 30d card and an evemail, will be expecting a reply or a refund :p
EDIT: Err.. dunno why it posted as my alt but this is Vanchelon
|

Jim Lovell
|
Posted - 2006.06.19 11:05:00 -
[54]
Please sir can I have some more?.....
lol no seriously any 30 day gtc`s left?

|

SugarDaddy
|
Posted - 2006.06.19 12:31:00 -
[55]
I would like 1 - 30 days.
|

iceburner
|
Posted - 2006.06.21 20:34:00 -
[56]
Edited by: iceburner on 17/07/2006 02:36:57 If you send me the ISK to my account I will send you the appropriate code.
125M for 30 day 290M for 90 day
Thanks, and thanks to those who have done this. I appreciate the business.
|

iceburner
|
Posted - 2006.07.17 02:38:00 -
[57]
Reminder. This service still exsists. Just drop me an evemail along with transferring the ISK to my account and I will evemail you the code. If I can convo you I will do so as well.
Thanks to everyone who has made this a success.
|

iceburner
|
Posted - 2006.07.18 13:30:00 -
[58]
Thanks to those who have used my service. I appreciate it very very much. Hope you have all had a great experience with me, and feel free to post any complaints or compliments here. Helps others know if I am good or bad. Well Santa knows anyway if I am... I am pretty sure no lump of coal will be in my sock this year. :-) Tho a lump of ICE might be. :-)
Thanks again.
|

iceburner
|
Posted - 2006.07.21 00:53:00 -
[59]
Online for the next hour. Have GTC.. :-)
|

iceburner
|
Posted - 2006.07.21 00:54:00 -
[60]
Online for the next hour. Have GTC.. :-)
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |