| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Mark19960
|
Posted - 2006.06.10 23:36:00 -
[1]
Does anyone know, player/dev/gm, etc if there is a mod or setting to make the overview not transparent?
I have a pal that I run with in eve that is visually impaired due to diabetes.
He can see all the other windows fine as long as its a white on black situation. the overview for him is incredibly hard to read, and we cannot find a setting anyplace offical or unofficial to change this.
ideas anyone?
|

Taketa De
|
Posted - 2006.06.10 23:58:00 -
[2]
Unfortunatly eve doesn't support any modding of the UI at this time.  --- The Advanced Drone Control Panel. |

Mark19960
|
Posted - 2006.06.11 00:36:00 -
[3]
Yeah, I figured as much.
I was just hoping that there was something that could be done about it. For him its a contrast issue I believe.
Hopefully CCP considers this issue sometime in the near future.
|

Taketa De
|
Posted - 2006.06.13 15:25:00 -
[4]
Originally by: Mark19960 Yeah, I figured as much.
I was just hoping that there was something that could be done about it. For him its a contrast issue I believe.
Hopefully CCP considers this issue sometime in the near future.
Has he tried to pettition it? If he has real problems seeing it, that could be considered a defect for him so I think that would be the best way to get it to CCPs attention. --- The Advanced Drone Control Panel. |

Foofad
|
Posted - 2006.06.13 15:28:00 -
[5]
If by overview you mean the UI, then yes, you can make it opaque by going into the options menu, I think it's under graphics (not in game right now) and changing the transparancy slider until it's comfortable. You can also change the colors and so on. I'm hoping that's what you meant, because if not, I dunno.
|

Tobizuru
|
Posted - 2006.06.13 15:30:00 -
[6]
Diabetics need EVE lovin' too  --------------------
If I only had a Face... :'( |

Shinnen
|
Posted - 2006.06.13 15:41:00 -
[7]
Originally by: Foofad If by overview you mean the UI,
I think by overview he means the overview ;)
Shinnen ------------------
   People that think they know it all, just annoy those of us that do. |

Rina Shanu
|
Posted - 2006.06.13 15:47:00 -
[8]
Originally by: Tobizuru Diabetics need EVE lovin' too 
yes they do. hope there is a solution. Sincerely, Rina Recruitment - Rina Shanu |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |