| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Tetovo
|
Posted - 2006.06.11 06:48:00 -
[1]
I only have about 5 mil sp, but I have plenty of PVP experience. I've been in a 0.0 alliance that failed at life...miserably (SNU) and would really enjoy going back to 0.0 . Although I'm caldari, I've spent most my time training for gallente/amarr stuff. I'm working on Gal BS and I can fly amarr already. I also fly the gallente AFs.
As a note, my security status is -3.8, but it was -5.2 last week....It's a work in progress.
What I'm not looking for: -Piracy(Been there, done that) -Looking at rocks all day, I can look at them sometimes but pvp is a must!
|

GankYee Doodle
|
Posted - 2006.06.11 07:24:00 -
[2]
Check the sig-link for our recruitment post *** RO-TF Is Recruiting *** |

BlackHawk177
|
Posted - 2006.06.11 07:34:00 -
[3]
pretty cool guy when he isn't talking about my drunken vaga loses... pick him up if you need someone decent
My Sigs to Cool to be Hijacked... |

Logan Xerxes
|
Posted - 2006.06.11 08:01:00 -
[4]
Heya mate, i'd be happy to have you onboard with us. Check out hte link in my sig and drop me a line in game if your intrested.
dl.eve-files.com/media/corp/Logan/StaticCharge.wmv |

Aodha Khan
|
Posted - 2006.06.11 11:10:00 -
[5]
Blood Inquisition are a light roleplay corp (roleplay in corp channel is not enforced) with a heavy combat focus. Our operations take us to many regions of Eve where we strike fear into the heart of our enemies. We have a teamwork ethic and a no smack talk policy.
Catastrophe strikes Amarr planet - Blood Raiders claim responsibility
If you think we would meet your requirements. Contact me in-game if interested.
Blood Inquisition web site
So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong and to strike at what is weak. |

Pepperami
|
Posted - 2006.06.11 11:41:00 -
[6]
Conv me ingame and we can have a chat 
[Art of War][- V -] |

Admiral IceBlock
|
Posted - 2006.06.11 11:54:00 -
[7]
Northern Intelligence is recruiting. :)
13 -_- |

Strategos Styx
|
Posted - 2006.06.11 13:00:00 -
[8]
The Collective is recruiting, old corperation with lot of expirience. You can drop by on ingame channel [COL] and check out what we are all about...
I can promise alot of PvP 
|

Calculon
|
Posted - 2006.06.11 18:21:00 -
[9]
Tetovo comes with my highest recommendation. I've seen him blossom from a full-blown noob into a very, very competant PvP pilot. He's done the 0.0 alliance thing, the empire pirate thing, and now is looking for a group that has already "made it."
There are few other pilots that I would want by my side if I just got to choose one.
The Red Horizon Navy is recruiting! |

sgt spike
|
Posted - 2006.06.11 19:26:00 -
[10]
click the link ... join sicarri, learn the meaning of the word zealot
look into my eyes join sicarri covenant
can you put a price on peace?
Join Sicarri |

Crisiant
|
Posted - 2006.06.13 00:52:00 -
[11]
If you are serious about joining a good corporation please evmail/convo Arturio LeMancha or me for some TS info so we can sit down and discuss what we can offer you and if you indeed will be happy with us. Or please evemail Arturio LeMancha or me with your TS/VENT info so our CEO/DIRs can come chat with you.
|

Oortog
|
Posted - 2006.06.13 14:15:00 -
[12]
Regeneration is a member of the Axiom Alliance based in Impass 0.0 space. We are currently looking for good PvPers. Our CEO is Gothikia. He runs a well organised yet relaxed environment. Rgen has become family to many of us.
Check out our public forum and recruitment post.
http://www.hackerswag.com/rgen/showthread.php?t=2
Join us and we can take delight in our enemies suffering.
email me at [email protected] and we can discuss your application.
|

Turiya Flesharrower
|
Posted - 2006.06.13 14:39:00 -
[13]
Hey Tetovo, We PvP, both in and out of 0.0 space and can give you 0.0 access without the crap that comes with being in an alliance. Check out our recruitment thread for more info 
|

Sionnach
|
Posted - 2006.06.13 15:53:00 -
[14]
Although we PvP mainly in empire at the moment, and sec status is an issue, maybe the merc life is what your looking for.
The Devil's Rejects
May you spend half an hour in Heaven before the Devil knows your dead. |

Leveretz
|
Posted - 2006.06.13 20:22:00 -
[15]
Colossus Technologies, one of the oldest Corps in Eve, are actively recruiting pilots like yourself.
Please contact ElDiabloRojo, CRAZYCOOTER or Zeriko Cailos in game, or join chat channel [CTEC] - Pub for more information!
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |